Fan Signing.

Bittersweet Memories.
It was the day of the fansigning and Eun Mi decided to go show her support. She got up early and showered. She was still standing in her closet trying to find something to wear, but didn't know. *Should I wear casual clothes or something decent but not to formal?* She thought to herself. She then finally decided to wear a nice blue colored sun dress. She took it from her closet and started to get dressed.
 
Eun Mi's POV
 
I finished getting dressed and walked into the bathroom. *Hmm, How should I wear my hair? Up? Down? Curly? Or wavy?* I just brushed my hair and messed around with it until I got it the way I wanted it. I smiled and just put on some light make-up. I then left the bathroom after I was done and headed back to my closet. *Should I wear heels or flats? Maybe the flats.* I slipped them on grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs.
 
"Eun Mi-ah! Where are going looking so pretty?" Mother asked me.
 
"I'm going to EXO's fansigning event today."
 
"Ah, your going to go support for your finace? how sweet." She said while holding her hands together.
 
"No, I'm going because I have a friend who is also in EXO and he asked me to come today." 
 
"You should be more supporting to your fiance, you'll be getting engaged soon." She said.
 
"Mom, I'm not marrying him. I don't love him anymore. Haven't you forgotten that he left me for his singing career?"
 
"I know, but I can sense that he still loves you." She said while putting her hand on my shoulder.
 
I pushed her arm away. "Don't you get it? I'm not marrying Suho, no matter what you say, I'm not. I'll go work or something, but I'm not marrying him." I turned and walked out the house leaving my mother stunned by my comment.
 
Xiumin's POV
 
We was all up and getting ready for the signing even today. *I really hope that Eun Mi can make it, I still owe her the gift I told her about.* I was leaving my room after getting dressed and Kyungsoo accidently bumped into me.
 
"Ah, sorry hyung." He said.
 
"No, its fine." We smiled at each other and he headed off to the bathroom. I turned and headed my way to the kitchen to grab me something to drink. I walked threw the living room and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got a water until I jumped cause I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder.
 
I turned and it was Tao, "Ah, you scared me." I said while putting a hand over my chest.
 
"Hyung, Will Eun Mi Noona be there today?" He asked with glistening eyes.
 
"I'm not sure Tao. I really hope so." I said.
 
"Eun Mi?" We heard a voice say. We both looked to see who it was and it was Suho. He walked in closer to us. "Who is Eun Mi?" He asked.
 
"Oh, its Xiumin hyung's girlfriend." Tao said. My eyes widened and I elbowed him. He turned to look at me with an confused look on his face.
 
"She's not my girlfriend. Just a friend." I said.  Tao just chuckled.
 
"You sure? You seemed to be all depressed when she was talking about her ex the other day at the ice cream shop. I have Luhan and Lay Gege's as a witness." He said.
 
"I-I did not. I just was sorry that she had to be in that situation." I stopped to look at the invisable watch I had on my wrist. "Oh, look at that. Its time to go." I said and slid passed Tao and Suho heading to the van.
 
--
 
At the fan signing:
 
We made it to the fan signing; the tables were all being put up, posters was getting hung up, snacks and drinks was also being set out. We headed to the building to the changing room that they had made for us. 
 
"Hyung, I didn't see Eun Mi Noona." Tao said.
 
"She'll be here. I'm sure she'll show up." I told him with a smile. But inside, I feel like she won't come. *What if she doesn't?* 
 
"Hyung?" I heard Tao. I turned to look at him.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Are you alright?" He asked looking concered.
 
"Yeah, I'm good. Let's get ready." I smiled and he smiled back. We went to where we needed to be and got ready for the fan signing event.
 
Eun MI's POV
 
I had fianlly made it to where the fan signing will be. *Wow, there's a lot of fans.* They were almost ready to start the event. I started to walk over to the line, and was shocked. There's so many fans that it almost wrapped around the building. Soon, I finally made it to the end and stood there behind a girl that was a little shorter than me, but she seemed about the same age as me. She then turned to me and smiled.
 
"Ah, you look so pretty." She complemented me. 
 
"Thank you." I bowed to her. She just smiled.
 
"No need for all of that." She chuckled. "So, who's your bias?" She asked me.
 
"Xiumin."
 
"Ah. Mine's Suho." She smiled and pulled out a picture of him. *Does all fans carry photos of their biases in their pockets?* I looked at the picture and I felt my heart flutter. I had never really gotten over him at all; actually I had just pushed the feelings away because I didn't want to feel the pain anymore, and when my parents told me that I was going to marry him; I got scared. Scared of being hurt again. I soon was lured away from the picture when she lowered it.
 
"Unnie? You Okay?" I looked at her surprised that she called me unnie. I then forced a smile.
 
"Yeah, I'm alright."
 
"Good. You looked like you was about to cry." She said. *About to cry?*
 
"Ah, no I'm alright. I'm sure of it." I forced another smile.
 
"So, what's your name?" She asked.
 
"Uh, I'm Eun Mi. You?"
 
"I'm Jung Hwa." She smiled. Soon we heard the fans go crazy. We turned our heads and EXO was finally coming out. They all came out one by one; waving and smiling at the fans. Soon, I saw Suho. I couldn't move my eyes from him; he was so handsome and stunning standing up there. I shook my head. *No, he don't love you anymore. Don't think about him, don't* I looked back at him; my heart began to flutter. *Why am I feeling this way while looking at him?* Soon, the line began to move.
 
--
 
It was almost mine and Jung-Hwas turn. She became really anxious; but I was nervous. Nervous of seeing Suho. I shook my head; no your here for XIumin because he asked you to come. It was finally mine and Jung Hwa's turn and we walked up to the table with Chanyeol being first. He smiled at me; I smiled back and bowed to him. I then looked back up giving him the CD. He signed it quickly and handed it back to me. I Bowed to him one last time and slid over to the next.
 
Chen was next, and I was relived that Suho wasn't the first one. He also smiled; I smiled bowed and handed him the CD to sign. It just continued like that one by one. When I had got to Tao, he was so happy but he had to try and refrain himself from hugging me. I seen it on his face and in his eyes on how bad he wanted to hug me. I just giggled to myself and slid to the next; it was Luhan.
 
He also seemed really happy to see me. So did Lay, because he was next and he had a wide smile on his lips while lookng at me. I then went to Lay and he signed the CD. "Nice to see that you showed up, Xiumin looked unsure of rather you'd come or not." He whispered to me. I looked at him confusingly, but he just smiled and motioned me to move on to the next.
 
It was Suho. My heart sank and I could feel my heart doing flip flops in my chest. *Was I really that excited to see him?* I just forced a smile and bowed before handing him my CD for him to sign. He also smlied; I think it was forced; and signed the CD and gave it back. I took the CD back, bowed, then slid over to Sehun. *Well, isn't he looking handsome today?* I smiled.
 
He looked up at me and smiled as well. I bowed then gave him the CD. He happily signed it and gave it back to me. I then slid over; Xiumin was last. He smiled widly at me and I smiled back at him. I bowed to him and gave him the CD to sign. "I thought you wasn't going to come." He said. He then looked back up with another smile. "But, I'm glad you did." I felt my heart flutter a little. *He's happy to see me?* I smiled shyly to myself.
 
"Wait for me. I'll have my manager bring you in when the event is done." He said and handed me back the CD. I nodded and just walked over to the side of the building.
 
"Eun Mi Unnie." I turned and seen Jung Hwa running my way.
 
"What is it Jung Hwa-ah?"
 
"You wanna grab a bite to eat with me?" She asked me.
 
"Uh, I don't think I can. I have to meet a friend." She frowned a little. I felt bad; she seemed like a sweet girl.
 
"Jung Hwa-ah? You maybe want to meet them?" I can't believe that I had actually asked her that. *Maybe I shouldn't of?* She just smiled widly and jumped up in joy.
 
"Would I. When will they be here?" She asked looking around for them. I then felt a tap on my shoulder; I turned to see a guy in a black suit. *Maybe that's their manager.* 
 
"Excuse me Miss. Aren't you Miss. Eun Mi?" He asked me.
 
"Y-yeah. I'm her." I told him. I felt Jung Hwa put her arm around mine. I looked towards her. 
 
"W-who's that?" She asked.
 
"Will you please come with me?" 
 
"Can I bring my friend?"
 
"I guess she can come." She jumped up and down in her spot. I smiled at her cutness. I have a feeling that we might become close friends.
 
"But, you have to refrian yourself." He told us. We shook our heads and started to follow him into the building. Our jaws dropped at how big it looked on the inside comapired from the outside. We walked a few ways until we ended up at a door that read EXO on it. He told us to wait at the door while he goes in real quick to tell the others. We shook our heads as he went in.
 
He soon walked back out and opened the door wider and motioned us to go in. We bowed to him before we walked in. We walked in and I seen Xiumin standing there smiling at me. I felt my heart race a little and my cheeks feel a little flushed. I walked in a bit further as I seen Tao run up to me and embracd me into a hug.
 
"Eun Mi Noona! I didn't think that you'd come." I just chuckled at him. He slowly back away and I ruffled his hair.
 
"Of course. I wouldn't miss it. I miss my little Tao." He blushed a bright red. I just smiled and chuckled at his cuteness. I pinched his cheeks. 
 
"Aw, someone is blushing." He folded his arms and pouted.
 
"Noona, not in front of everyone." I just chuckled more. 
 
"Noona, who's this?" He poined to Jung Hwa.
 
"Oh, that's my little friend I made today. Tao, Jung Hwa. Jung Hwa, Tao and the rest of EXO." She was so shocked that she couldn't move.
 
"Jung Hwa? You okay?" I asked her. She just turned to me.
 
"You didn't tell me you were friends with EXO." She said.
 
"Well, some of them. I still yet have to meet the others." I told her. She just smiled widly.
 
"This is like a dream come true." She said and started to jump up in joy again.
 
"Jung Hwa, you have to refrian youself. Remember?" She suddenly stopped and took a deep breah.
 
"Right. Refrain myself. I can do that." I just shook my head and smiled at her. She then went to the others and started to talk to them. I turned and seen Xiumin standing alone with a frown on his face. I walked over to him and embraced him into a hug.
 
"Why the frown? Aren't you happy to see me?" I asked him as I back away slowly.
 
"I...I didn't think that you'd come." He lowered his head. *Why you so cute? Even when you're sad?* I just smiled and hugged him again.
 
"You asked me to come. So why wouldn't I? You're my friend that asked me to come. I came to show my support." I backed away and he looked up and smiled at me. *Wow, so beautiful.*
 
"I'm really glad you came. Now I can give you that gift that I've been wanting to give you." He said. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a box.
 
*What is this?* He smiled and opened it and its a necklace with his own Logo on it. My eyes widen in shock. 
 
"Xi-Xiumin." I was lost of words. 
 
"I am your bias right?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he smiled widly.
 
"But...this is to much." I told him. He just shook his head.
 
"I wanted you to have something for you to remember me by, even when I'm away. Turn around and I'll put it on for you." He said. I just nodded my head; turned around and held my hair for him to put it on. He brung it around my neck and gently put it on me. I turned and looked at it before looking back up to him who seemed to be really happy.
 
"Th-thak you." I told him. He just leaned in and pecked my cheek gently and back away. My eyes went wide and my hand went to the place where he had kissed me. My cheeks burned and felt my heart skip a beat. I was so shocked that I had turned to run out; but I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes grew wide when I seen Suho standing by the door with is jaw dropped low. *Oh no, why did he have to see me at a time like this? I'm done for.*