Second Time Meeting.

Bittersweet Memories.
Suho's POV
 
"I'M MARRYING WHO?" She yelled at her parents. I jumped out of my chair, my eyes also wide in shock.
 
"Mother, Father. What is the meaning of this?" 
 
"It's like they had said. You and Eun Mi will get married." My parents told me.
 
"How could you even agree to this without coming to me first?"
 
"Don't you love Eun Mi? Ya'll used to date before you went to go be a singer. I thought you would want this." My mother said. Eun Mi just turned to me and gave me a heartbreaking look, the same look she gave me 5 years ago when I broke up with her. My heart jumped a bit in my chest, having that same feeling of when I broke up with her. I didn't want to end our relationship, but I wanted to be a singer and only focus on that. She suddenly turned and ran out of the restaurant, I got up and went after her. 
 
"Eun Mi-ah! Wait!" I yelled but she kept running.
 
"Eun Mi!" I yelled again. I soon cought up with her and grabbed her by her wrist and turned her around facing me.
 
"Let go!" She yelled as she struggled to get loose. She broke away from my grip and ran off again. I watched her as she ran off into the crowded street. I really wanted to start over again with her after I had debuted, but this isn't excatly the way I had wanted it it. *Does she not love me anymore like I love her?* I have to make her love me again, and I have to do it my way. This time, I won't let her go.
 
XiuMin's POV
 
I was just taking a stroll threw the park with LuHan, Tao, and YiXing. The others just wanted to stay home today, and I wanted to take a walk, but the other 3 just had to follow. There goes my quiet alone time.
 
"Hyung, I want ice cream." Tao clinged to me. "Hyung..." 
 
"You're always hungry, where do you put it all?"
 
"In my stomach, where else?"
 
"Tao, stop being childish. We're out in public." Lay told him. 
 
"Well, buy me ice cream and I'll be quiet then."
 
I rolled my eyes, "Fine." Tao jumped in joy. "Thanks Gege." He siad and starting running off to the ice cream shop. We just groaned, and followed behind.
 
--
 
At the ice cream shop:
 
"Gege, I want cotton candy flavor", Tao told Luhan who was making our orders. I just sat near one of the windows across from where Lay was sitting. I was just staring blankly out the window, until something cought my eye. *Wasn't that the girl from the airport?* I slid out of the booth I was in and ran out the door. I looked towards way she went running and ran after her. 
 
I continued to chase after her until she stopped at the park and sat down on a bench. I slowly walked up to her not trying to startle her as I walked in font of her. I cleared my throat before she looked up at me with tears streaming down her face. My eyes widened in shock and I felt my heart shatter. 
 
"Eu-Eun Mi? Is that you crying? What's wrong?" I bent down on my knee with my hand on her shoulder. She just threw herself at me, wrapping her slender arms around my waist just crying into it. I threw my hands up, and my eyes widened in shock. I soon slowly lowered my arms and wrapped them around her, drawing comforting circles with my hands.
 
"Shhh. It's okay. I'm here if you need someone to talk to." She just sobbed more, and held on tighter.
 
She soon let go, with her head down not looking at me. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to throw myself at you, I just..."
 
"No, No. It's alright, I'll be your shoulder to cry on if you needed." She finally looked up at me, and I smiled leaning in taking my thumbs and wipping away her tears.
 
"Come on, I'll go buy you ice cream. Its good when you're sad." She nodded her head, and I offered her my hand. She look hesitant at first but she finally took it and I felt a spark run threw my veins. I looked at her giving her a smile and helped her up, and started to walk off back to the ice cream parlor.
 
Eun Mi's POV
 
I had least expected to see Xiumin here. *What was he doing way out here anyways?* I feel so embarrassed that I had cried like that in front of him, let alone threw myself at him the way I did. *Now, he's going to think I really am a strange person now.* I was just still walking hand in hand; *Wait, hand in hand with Xiumin? Oh my God! I'm holding hands with Xiumin! Okay, Eun Mi, calm down. You're suppose to be depressed remember?* Still walking hand in hand with Xiumin with people just staring at us. I didn't like the stares and felt really uncomrortable.
 
Just after a few mintues, we had made it to the ice cream shop. We entered threw the doors, with my hand still intangled with his and hand walked over to a booth that seated with 3 other boys. *Must be some of his friends.* We soon stopped at the booth and my mouth fell open, unable to speak.
 
"Wah, hyung. Who's that?" The boy said; and I'm pretty sure its Tao from EXO. I suddenly felt happy again.
 
"Guys, this is Eun Mi. The girl I ran into the airport earlier today that I told you about." Xiumin said.
 
"OMO, she's very pretty! Hi, I'm LuHan." He  bowed formaly and I bowed back.
 
"Hello, I'm YiXing but you can call me Lay." He offered his hand; I shook it, and he kissed the back of my hand ever so gently. I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks begin to burn.
 
"Ni Hao, I'm Tao." He said all smiling at me, and jumped from his seat and hugged me. I was shocked of the sudden action, and he backed away slowly.
 
"Ah, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself, you're just too cute!" He then pinched my cheeks a little and I felt my face burn even more.
 
"Okay, okay. Give her some space. She was upset awhile ago and I offered to buy her ice cream."  
 
"Awwh, hyung. Aren't you the sweetest." Tao commented. I couldn't help but to smile at Xiumin while his cheeks started to turn a bright pink.
 
"Awh look she's smiling! Ahh, I just want to hug her again!" Tao said, trying to lean in and wrap his arms around me again as XIumin slid in between us and hugged Tao himself. 
 
"Let just calm ourselves and just keep her company." Xiumin said. Tao pouted; which was so cute, then sat down back in the booth. He then turned to me with a smile formed on his lips. 
 
"What flavor would you like Miss.?" Xiumin asked me.
 
"Please, don't call me Miss. That's my mother. Just call me Eun Mi. And how about cotton candy?"
 
"Whah, she has good taste. Eun Mi Noona, come sit beside me while hyung goes get your ice cream, yeah?" Tao pleaed me.
 
"I-um...Oka.." He just grabbed my hand and pulled me down next to him; I looked towards Xiumin and he had a frown on his face. *Is he okay?*
 
"Tao, be easy. And stop being annoying." Lay had scolded him.
 
"I'm just trying to be nice and friendly. What's the harm in it?" Tao said while looking at me with a smile. I heard someone cleared his throat, and I turned my head to see Xiumin standing near the booth with my ice cream. I slid over a bit more, sitting a little closer to Tao and he slid in next to me. He handed me the ice cream, and our hands touched each others and I felt my heart begin to race. He quickly moved he hands back, with a red tint on his cheeks; and the others just laughed at him.
 
"What's with the blushing huh?" LuHan .
 
"Huh? N-Nothing. I'm not blushing!" He defended himself.
 
"Sure, your face is all red." Lay this time.
 
I just sat back in the seat, and chuckled to myself as they just contiued to , while I just slowly ate my ice cream. *I Can't believe that I'm sitting here with the boys from EXO.* A smile slowly grew on my face.
 
"So, Noona. Why was you upset?" Tao asked me with a curious lok on his face. I suddenly put the spoon back in my ice cream, and suddnly felt sad again.
*Maybe getting it off of my chest will take a lad off of my heart.*
 
"Uh, well. My parents had set me up with an arranged marriage because our company is going to go bankrupt soon, but the arranged marriage is with my ex boyfriend that had broke up with me 5 years ago."
 
They all looked at me, all frowning. "Really? OMO, that must be horrible!" Tao said while putting an arm around my shoulder. "What were they thinking?"
 
"I don't know. They thought that we still loved each other I guess."
 
"Do you still love him?" Xiumin asked and I looked towards him who seemed to be really curious about it.
 
"I-I don't know. When I saw him, my heart hurt, but at the same time I was happy." I looked down.
 
"Why did you two break up?" They had asked me.
 
"He wanted to become a singer so he left to go train, and told me that we wouldn't be able to see each other anymore and broke up with me."
 
"Wow, I could never leave a beautiful girl like you behind." Tao said.
 
"What did you do?"
 
"I convinced my parents in letting me study aboard in America." I suddenly started to cry again.
 
"Okay, that's enough questions for today." Xiumin said, pulling me into a side hug.
 
"How about I walk you home? Its getting late and you shouldn't go home yourself." Xiumin offered, letting me go, and slid out of the booth. 
 
"Uh, no. Its okay, I can go home myself." I also slid out of the booth. 
 
"Please, just let me take you this once. It wouldn't feel right sending you home alone."
 
I blushed at the statement, and finally agreed to let him walk me home. "Okay."
 
He smiled at me, that breathtaking smile again. I smiled back at him. I turned, and bowed to bid my good-byes before me and Xiumin had walked off to my house.
 
--
 
We finally reached my house, and we stopped in front of the gate. I turned towards him with a smile plastered on my face.
 
"Thanks for walking me home."
 
"Ani, It's no problam at all." I bowed to bid him good-bye and turned around fixing to head in, when he grabbed my wrist. I stopped and turned to him.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Let me see your phone."
 
"My phone? Why?"
 
"Just let me see it." I took my phone out of my purse and handed it to him. He took it and took out his phone, pushed a few buttons and handed it back to me.
 
"What'd you do?"
 
"I put my number in your phone, and I put yours in mine. So, you can text or call me anytime." He smiled at me. I blushed a little. 
 
"We have a fansigning this weekend. I really hope you can come. I would realy like to see you again. Also, if you do come I'll have a gift for you."
 
"Gift? What gift?" He just smiled, turned and started to walk away.
 
"WHAT GIFT?" I yelled out to him, but no response. I watched him walk off into the dark night until I couldn't see him anymore. I tilted my head in confusion, but opened the gate and walked to the house letting myself in. All the lights were off so I guess the others must be in bed. I quietly took off my shoes and tip toed up the stairs to my room. I plopped down on my bed and looked at my phone. *A gift?*