You What?

Bittersweet Memories.
Suho's POV
 
I was just staning around talking to the others while waiting for Eun Mi to come back. But something seemed off and she's been away for awhile now. I had last seen her walk off into the kitchen. *What's taking her so long in the kitchen?*
 
I had just decided to head over to the kitchen to see what was taking her so long and see if she needed any help with anything.
 
"Eun Mi?" I called for her as I began walking over to the kitchen. 
 
"Eun M..." I stopped myself when I had seen her standing in the kitchen with Xiumin's back faced to her and her hand on his wrists. I had backed up hiding behind the wall so that they wouldn't see me.
 
"It doesn't look like nothing." I heard her say. 
 
"Eun Mi-ah..." I heard him say as he paused.
 
"Hmmm..?" She said. I had too just peek a little to see what was going on so I leaned over a bit to look from behind the wall. My eyes went wide when I had seen Xiumin kiss Eun Mi. I felt my heart break with rage just running threw me. I was about to run out from behind the the wall when I had stopped myself because Eun Mi had pushed him away. She threw her hands up holding her lips; at least from what I could see.
 
"Xi-Xiumin oppa..."She said. My heart broke in two when she called him oppa. *She never called me that before.
 
"S-Sorry. I..I just don't know what took over me." He said to her. 
 
"Y-You can't just do that to someone." She told him.
 
"I know...but.." He said but paused.
 
"But what? You know I'm engaged to get married." She had told him. I began to feel happy again as she knew where her spot was. *That's right. You're mine.*
 
"But, I think I'm starting to like you." He then suddenly said. My eyes went wide in shock. *He what??* I couldn't take anymore of it as I had came out from behind the wall and walked up to them as Xiumin seen me and his went wide. 
 
"You what??" I had asked him. I must of startled Eun Mi as she turned facing me with a shaocked face.
 
"S-Suho..."
 
"I said I like Eun Mi." He repeated himself. I grabbed him by his collar and was about to punch him as Eun Mi pulled on my arm.
 
"Don't Suho." She said. "Please don't do that here with the others are here." I had turned to her. SHe had a confused but serious look on her face. I had turned back facing Xiumin and had let go of his collar. I grabbed Eun Mi by her and turned walking out of the kitchen while dragging her from behind. I seen the others look at us confused as  Ihad walked out of the dorm heading downstairs to take her back home. *No one is going to take her away from me. I got her back now and I'm not letting her go*
 
--------------------------------------------------------
sorry it took to long to update. I've been sick.