Heading Home.

Bittersweet Memories.
Finally, it was the day that Eun Mi finally get to go home to Korea. She couldn't be anymore happier as she hurried down the stairs to the kitchen as her room mate had tried calming her down. She didn't even mind to listen to her as she just grabbed a toast off the plate that she had made for breakfast this morning. 
 
" Eun Mi-ah" Eun Mi's room mate was also Korean." calm down. At least eat the breakfast I made for you before you leave." She had tried reasoning with her.
 
She suddenly stopped to at looked her. "But, I have to get to the airport. I don't want to be late."
 
"You have enough time to eat. You still have an hour to be at the airport, and it don't take long to get there. I was hoping to eat a nice breakfast since this will be our last time seeing each other."
 
She suddenly felt sad, and she knew it was true. She have been friends with Hye Rim since she moved to America and the two became inseparable. She shook her head, and decided to give into her friends request. They both sat down at the table, and began to eat their last meal together.
 
--
 
"So, I guess this is it , huh?" Hye Rim said. She had tried to refrain herself from crying, but she just couldn't hold it anymore and just embraced Eun Mi into a tight hug as her tears started to run down her cheeks uncontrolably.
 
"I'll come and visit you when I get the chance to." Eun Mi tried comforting her, but she just cried even more. She felt bad herself because Eun Mi was leaving her best friend behind, but couldn't cry because she wanted to be strong for her. 
 
She soon backed away slowly, wipping her tear stained face. Eun Mi rubbed her shoulder, "I'll video chat with you, yeah?" She smiled and shook her head. "I'm sure going to miss you. It won't be the same without." Eun Mi smiled, and she felt the same way she did. It sure won't be the same without her around.
 
"I have to get going now. Once I get settled I give you a call. Okay?" 
 
"Alright, you must."
 
Eun Mi nodded her head and hugged Hye Rim one last time. She then slowly let go and waved bye before she turned to head to plane for her flight back home. *Korea, here I come.* Was Eun Mi's last thoughts before boarding the plane.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have changed the story up a bit, but still the same story plot. Sorry for the trouble and hope you like the story. Happy reading.