Angry Fans.

Bittersweet Memories.
Eun Mi's POV
 
I have been reieving so much hate mail from fans. Not just EXO's fans but my fans as well. I have tried staying at home to avoid them, but my mom just had to come up stairs trying to pull me out of my room.
 
"Come on Eun Mi. You can't stay in your room forever." She said.
 
"I'm not leaving this house." I said and climbed back in my bed.
 
"Don't make me go get your father." She tried threathening me.
 
"Why don't you try getting hate mail from fans. It makes you not want to leave your own home." I said and pulled the blankets over my head.
 
Soon, my phone went off. I gnored it.
 
"Eun Mi, its your fiancee calling. Why don't you try talking to him and see if he'll take you out somewhere." She said.
 
I pulled the blanket from my face. I took the phone from her and hung up the phone.
 
"Why, so I can get more hate mail?"
 
"No, he can prtect you." She said.
 
"Its not that easy mom." My phone started to ring again. I got annoyed and just answered it.
 
"What?"
 
"Well, that's no way to greet your finacee." I just rolled my eyes even though he couldn't even see it.
 
"What do you want?" I asked.
 
"I was just wondering on how you're holding out with all this going on. I know it tough right now but it'll die soon." He said. I just really wanted to punch him in the face.
 
"Easy for you to say."
 
"Just please just come out with me today. I don't ask for much." He said.
 
"Fine, give me 20 mintutes."
 
"Well, hurry. I'm already in your driveway." He then hung up. I looked confused at my phone. *In my driveway?* I got up from my bed and looked out of my window. He was curtainly in my driveway. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.
 
Suho's POV
 
I was standing outside waiting on Eun Mi to get ready. I was just walking back and forth kicking the gravel under my feet. I put my hands in my pants pockets and sighed. *I have to think on ways to make her see that I still love her.*
 
My attention then was drawn toe sound of a door opening. I looked up towards the door and seen Eun Mi exiting. I smiled at how beautiful she looked and walked up to her.
 
"You look great." I told her. 
 
"Yeah, thanks. So, where you going to take me?" She asked. She still doesn't seem in the mood. 
 
"Anywhere you want." I told her. 
 
"Let's go to your dorm then." She then walked passed me and got into the car. *The dorm? I don't reallt think that's a great idea.* I just turned and headed over to the car and got in.
 
--
 
We wasn't far fom the dorm and Eun Mi haven't said one word to me. I turned to look at her and she was just stairing out of the window. I turned back looking at the road and lifeted my hand slowly grabbing a hold of her hand. She flinched a bit. She then pulled her hand away. I looked back at her and she was facing me with a frown.
 
"What are you doing?" She aske me. I just looked back at the road.
 
"Nothing. How about we go somewhere besides the dorm? I don't really think that's the safest place to go right now."
 
"Nowhere is safe right now." She said and just turned back facing the window.
 
--
 
We made it to the dorm. I looked around a bit but didn't really see any fans. I sighed thinking that this might actually work. 
 
I had got out of the car and went over to her side to open the door for her but she iopene it herself and got out. I just lowered my hand in awkwardness. She then shut the door behind her and started walking her up to the dorm.
 
We made it to the floor where my dorm was. I was the first one to exit out of the elevator and seem a crowd of angry fans. I stopped her from getting off of the elevator and motioned to her to keep quiet. She looked at me confused and I pointed to the angry fans.
 
One of the fans happened to have turned and pointed to us and got the others attention. They all turned towards us and I panicked a bit. I tried pushing the elevator door to close but it was just taking to long.
 
I turned to her and grabbed her hand and ran off the elevator. I ran towards the steps and started to run down them, pulling her behind. I kept running trying to lose the crazy fans. I then saw a janitors closet and told her to go in and I followed her. I shut the door and everything went dark. I turned and then felt something warm on my lips. I reached up to turn on the light and my eyes widened in shock. Mine and Eun Mi's lips were touching. Eun Mi and I kissed!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an update. You asked to continue it and I will. ^^