The Engagement.

Bittersweet Memories.
Eun Mi's POV
 
I was standing in front of the mirror lookng at myself. I had on a long pinkish colored gown with matching heels. A small pink rose necklace on with matching earrings. I had on light make up with my hair up in a bun. I honestly can't believe that I'm actually here when I kept saying that I wouldn't do this. *Should I just run away?* I had thought to myself. I then broke from my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.
 
"Come in." The door slightly opened. It was my mother.
 
"Its almost time." She said. I just nodded my head. She then left with Jung Hwa entering. She came in and sat down with a pout on her face.
 
"Are you still mad that I didn't say anything about the engagement thing?" I asked her. She just suborrnling turned her head.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I told her. She then looked at me.
 
"Suho might of been my bias, but I would of respected that you two were getting enagaged." She said. 
 
"It wasn't really out of choice. My parents made an arranged marriage. But, there's one thing you don't know about mine and Suho's relationship." She got up off the chair and came over.
 
"What's that?" She asked. She seemed really curious.
 
"We used to be classmates in middle and high school. We used to date." Her eyes widen in shock.
 
"Wow, really? What happened?" She asked.
 
"He went to go train to be a singer. So I left to the states." 
 
"But, aren't you happy to be reunited with him again?" She asked me. That's the thing I worry about most. I had went over and sat on the small sofa. She then came over and sat down in next to me.
 
"You see, that's what I worry about the most. He left me once, and I'm not sure if I'm really happy about the whole arranged marriage thing." I told her. She nodded her in head in understanding. "But, My parents need the money and would go bankrupt without it." Soon, another knock was heard. 
 
"Come in." I told them. To my surprise, it was Xiumin.
 
"I'll leave you two alone to talk." She then left leaving Xiumin and I alone. It was a little awkward because of what happened a few weeks ago at the fansigning.
 
"So, nervous?" He asked me. Honestly, I was really nervous.
 
"Yeah, a bit." I said. He then nodded his head.
 
"You look beautiful." He told me, with that breathtaking smile of his. My heart fluttered a bit.
 
"Thank you."  
 
"I'm sorry for what happened at the fansigning. I didn't know that you and Suho were getting engaged. I wouldn't of asked you to come and gave you that necklace." He said.
 
"Oh, no its okay." I told him.
 
"Well, I should get going. Its almost time." He siad. He bowed to me, then turned and left the room. I walked over to table and took the necklace out from my jacket pocket. I began to smile a bit to myself. I ran my fingers across the necklace. *There it goes again. My heart is going weird things.* I then heard someone cleared their throat. I jumped a little and turned to see father standing by the door.
 
"Wow, look how beautiful my daughter is." He said while smiling. I slightly smiled back to him.
 
"Its time to go. You ready?" He asked me. I quickly put the necklace back in my pocket and turned back towards him.
 
"Yeah, I'm ready." I smiled and walked over towards him. I took his arm and left the room.
 
Suho's POV
 
"Wow, you cleaned up well." I turned to see Xiumin standing by the door. I'm still not over of the little inceident that happened a few weeks ago.
 
"Yeah." I said. He then walked over and brushed off my suit.
 
"Don't think to much of what happened. Eun Mi is just a fan of mine." He said. I nodded my head.
 
"I know. I just kinda over reacted."
 
"Why didn't you say something about it earlier?"
 
"I don't know." I told him.
 
"You still love her don't you?" He asked me. My heart raced.
 
"Yeah, I never stopped loving her. I just wanted to chase after my dreams. I didn't mean to hurt her." I then felt a little guilt run threw me.
 
"Treat her well. She still is bruised from the last time. Don't be so hard on her. Complement her, and cherish her this time. She really needs a shoulder to lean on and someone she can trust." He said. *Who is he to tell me this? I know what I should do. He acts likes he knows her better than I do.*
 
"I will. Don't worry." I told him. "I won't let her slip away again." I smiled. I looked at my watch and seen that it was time to go.
 
"Well, I should get going. She must be waiting for me." I told him. I then left the room.
 
--
 
I had walked around the corner and had seen Eun Mi standing beside her father. *Wow, she looks beautiful.* I smiled to myself. I then slowly walked up to them and cleared my throat.
 
They turned to me and I bowed to them. Her father smiled at me.
 
"You look good, son." He said.
 
"Thank you, Father." I told him and bowed to him again.
 
"I'm handing my daughter to you now. Treat her well." He told me.
 
"Of course. Nothing will make me more happier." I turned and smiled to her. She didn;t really smile back.
 
He then took her hand and handed it to me. I gently took it and placed it on my arm. We then bowed to her father and he walked off to get ready for our enterence.
 
"You okay?" I asked her. 
 
"I'm fine." She said. She didn't even bother to look at me. *Is she still mad at me?*
 
Soon, we heard the announcments and the door slowly started to opened. Bright lights flashing from the cameras, the claps from everyone, and cheers was beeing heard. We then both started slowly walking town to the front of the room.
 
Xiumin's POV
 
I was standing in my stop just listening to the announcements of Suho's and Eun Mi's arrival. Everyone then turned towards the door as it slowly started to open. The people then starte taking pictures and clapping and cheers could all be heard threw out the room. I looked my way towards Eun Mi's side and my eyes about poped out of the sockets.
 
She was dazzling with all the camera lights reflecting off of her fair skin. Her smile was shining brightly, and the way she walked looked so elegeant. I know that I had seen her before the ceremony started, but she looked even more amazing walking threw them doors.
 
I felt my heart begin to race as she began to get closer to the front of the room. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. 
 
They had finally made it to the front. They had turned then bowed to everyone. She honestly didn't look like she wante to be up there, but she knew she had to for her family's sake. The ceremony then started.
 
--
 
The ceremony ended and now everyone is now just enjoying their time together. Everyone was just coming up to them to congratulate them. They even ate and chatted a bit with each other, But I on the other hand, couldn't keep my eyes off of her. *Why can't I look away just once?* Soon, someone had came over and put their arm around my shoulder ulling me from my thoughts.
 
"Hyung, what are you doing way over here?" Tao said. I looked towards him and he seemed concerned.
 
"Oh, nothing." 
 
"You look a little bummed out. You sure you're alright?" He asked me. *Honestly, I'm not so sure myself.*
 
"Yeah, I'm fine."
 
"You should go congratulate them." He told me. *Yeah, but for some reason, I don't really want to.* I nodded my head. I then left and walked up to them. I tapped Eun Mi's shoulder and she turned and suddenly smiled widely.
 
"Xiumin." She said. I then smiled myself.
 
"Congrates to you two both." I told her. Suho then turned around.
 
"Thanks." He said then swung an arm around her slinder waits. She tried leaning away a bit, but he just pulled her back in.
 
"Well, I'm gonna leave first." I turned to Suho. "I'll see you at home later." I then bowed to the both of them then turned away and headed off to the ice cream shop that Eun Mi and I went to.