Don't Joke Around.

Bittersweet Memories.
Suho's POV
 
"What is all of this?" I asked them looking at Eun Mi.
 
"Hyung, that's Eun Mi Noona. Xiumin's girlfriend I told you about." Tao said smiling while walking over to her and putting an arm around her shoulder.
 
I walked over to her, grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her out of the room. I walked a little ways to make sure that nobody seen us and pushed her up against a wall.
 
"What is going on between you and Xiumin?" I asked her; close to yelling.
 
"Its none of your business." She spat back.
 
"We are getting engagged soon. Of course its my business."
 
"Why are you so for this engaggedment? Aren't you mad that your parents are making you do this?" She asked me.
 
"Yes, I am. But, its for the good. For your fathers company and my parents company as well. I can't just say no."
 
"And why not?"
 
"Because-because I still love you, okay?" I yelled at her. Her eyes grew wide.
 
"What a joke. Don't play mind games." She tried pushing me away, but I didn't budge at all.
 
"Why would I joke about something like this?"
 
"You left me to become a singer! So, you tell me." She said as she ducked under my arm and about walked off before I grabbed her.
 
"What do I have to do to make you believe me?" I asked. I was honestly being honest. I still loved her, after all these years, I always thought about her and wondered on how she was doing.
 
"I don't think I can believe you. I honestly don't think I can marry you." I was hurt and broken from her response; I slowly let go of her arm as she walked away. *What do I honestly have to do to make you see that I still love you?*
 
Xiumin's POV
 
*What was that?* I thought to myself. I was so shocked of what happened that I think I felt my heart bruise a bit. *Why does my heart feel this way?*
 
"Hyung, Hyung?" Tao tried getting my attention, but I was too deep in my thoughts. Soon, I felt him shaking me a little.
 
"HYUNG!" He soon yelled at me. I finally broke from my thoughts and looked at him all dumbfounded.
 
"What was that? Suho is her ex?" He asked me. All I could do was shrug my shoulders.
 
"Yah, Xiumin!" I heard Luhan say from the side.
 
"What?"
 
"How can you date Suho's fiancee?" He asked me.
 
"I-I didn't know. And, we're not dating. We just happened to meet at the airport the other day." I told them. I was honestly lost of what was actually going on.
Soon, the door opened and it was our manager.
 
"Come on boys. Time to go home. You have a free few days. But, don't get too comfy, you have a schedule coming up soon." He said. We just nodded our heads and we packed our things and headed out the door.
 
Eun Mi's POV
 
I couldn't think as I decided to just walk home. Of course it wasn't a great idea as I got looks from people. Of course they know who I am; that's what makes it so uncomfortable. I was lost in my thoughts. *He still loves me? What a joke to play on someones heart.* Of course my heart fluttered when I heard him say that, but that is what makes me so afraid. I start to trust him again and he breaks my heart like he did 5 years ago; no I couldn't bear with another heartbreak.
 
--
 
I hadd finally made it home. I walked threw the gate and headed my way up to the door, took my keys out and unlocked the door. I walked in slipping off my shoes, picked them up and started my way up the stairs.
 
"Why are you home so late?" My mother asked me.
 
"I walked home and took the long way home."
 
"Did you see your fiancee?" She asked me.
 
"I rather not talk about him, and what did I say? I'm not his fiancee, I'm not marrying him." Started my way upstairs to my room. 
I enetered my room and just tossed my shoes and purse in the corner and layed down on my bed. I felt something gently fall on my arm. I looked at what it was and seen the necklace that Xiumin had given me. It was still on around my neck. Soon, my mind went off and I remember the kiss that Xiumin had given me on my cheek. I slowly lifted my hand and placed it where he had kissed me. I felt my cheeks begin to burn again and felt a small smile form on my lips. *What is this?* I thought to myself. I began to feel my heart race faster as I thought of Xiumin. *Why am I feeling this way?*
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an update. Sorry for it being late, I've kinda been busy, and sorry for it being short. I hope you like it.