Trouble, Trouble, Trouble...

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

JunHyung's POV:

I came home early from my schedule, and found out that Min Jee had gone out. I was kind of dissapointed at first but then let it go since I was barely home for her. 

"Where'd she go?" I asked Yoseob who was tweeting away on his laptop. 

"Uh, out?" He said, then he went back to tweeting. I rolled my eyes at the tweetwhore and flipped through the channels. I stopped at MTV's and my mouthed dropped open. It was Block B's new music video and my sister Yong Min Jee was in it, the last scene made me kick Yoseob who was sitting on the floor in front of me. 

"Ouch, YAH! What the hell was that for???" He yelled rubbing his where I kicked him. "Oh look it's Min Jee." He gaped at the screen. I quickly grabbed my car keys and my jacket and rushed out the door. *Yong Min Jee you're in so much trouble.* I yelled in my thoughts as I hoped into my black mercedes. 

~Hyung, I think I'm seeing things but I thought I saw Min Jee at a nolaebang (Karaeoke) with Block B... ALL OF THEM~ I read the text from DongWoon and drove even faster. *Yong Min Jee you are in BIGGER trouble now!* I growled in my head.

Min Jee's POV:

I stepped out of the resturant with a full stomach, but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Zico smiling at me. 

"Yah, are you stalking me or something." I asked, he laughed and pointed to his bandmates. 

"Why would I? I don't need to stalk a AHJUMMA, when I have a lot of fangirls who love me." He grinned. I glared at him for calling me ahjumma. "What? You don't remember calling me an ahjusshi?" He asked. Then it hit me, the day I helped him film his music video.

"Sorry." I laughed awkwardly, I noticed the other guys were staring at me now.

"If you're truely sorry come to a nolaebang with me and my band." He smirked, I was about to make up an excuse but he pulled me away. *Well one song or two wouldn't hurt right?* I thought as he and his friends led me to a huge nolaebang house.

Zico's POV:

"Hyung let Min Jee sing!" P.O said grabbing the mic out of my hands. He handed it to Min Jee who was sitting on the couch. 

"Uh I can't sing..." Min Jee blushed and JaeHyo laughed. "Zico can't either, but I rather listen to you sing than Zico." I glared at JaeHyo and he just shrugged.

G.NA's Black and White came on and she began to sing, when she sang the first line I fell off my chair, she was such a good singer. The others were gaping at her too. Suddenly the door swung open and Yong JunHyung stepped in looking pissed.

===

Quick update before I go out :D Im back from haitus :D

tumblr_ln7e2uCvWx1qiksdxo1_500.gif