Finally He Approves... A Bit

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

MinJee's POV:

I sat there in my small closet bedroom, tears rolled down my cheek. *What's wrong with him?!* I silently screamed. 

"MinJee come eat." Yoseob lightly knocked on the door. 

"I'm not hungry." I sobbed, I heard shuffling and a few mummers and then someone pounded on the door.

"YAH, YONG MINJEE COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!" Junhyung oppa demanded, I didn't move. "I give up." He grumbled and walked away. 

I began to cry into the pillow, my phone lit up beside me telling me I recieved a text. 

~Babe dun be cryin rite now, araso? Eat something and I'll c u tmwr. Saranghae~

My eyes lit up reading his text and a small smile escaped my lips, it was like he knew what was happening. 

~Ok oppa, I love you too <3~

Zico's POV: 

I sat in the small meeting room and stared at Junhyung, he glared at me. MinJee cleared and we both sat down. 

"Now, I know Junhyung doesn't like Block B, but MinJee is 18. She's an adult now." B2ST's manager, Kim Joo Won explained. "Plus, it looks like they really love eachother. Do you want them to end up like Romeo and Juliet?" He went on, I raised my eyebrows and saw MinJee trying hard not to laugh. 

*Was B2ST's manager helping us?* I wondered. 

Junhyung was silent for a while, then he looked at his sister and looked at me. "Fine. I can't stop them from loving eachother. But that doesn't mean I approve of him." He muttered and left. 

"Thank you Joo Won oppa!" MinJee squealed and hugged the manager. He pat her head and went after Junhyung. 

"Want something to eat?" I asked, and she eagerly nodded. 

Taking her hand in mine we left Cube Entertainment headquater's and walked over to Jang Mo Jib. 

"Omo, it's Zico and his girlfriend." "Wow, she's so pretty." "I'm jealous of her." "She reminds me of someone, I don't know who..." People began to talk amongst each other when we walked in. 

"Table for 2." I waved to the waitress, she blinked a couple of times and quickly lead us to our table. 

"Oppa, I'm so happy we can be together now." She beamed, my heart fluttered. 

This girl was now mine and no one could take her away from me, she belongs to Woo Jiho. I brightly smiled at myself. With her around I was happy, I was different, I love her. 

==

Yes grumpy old Junhyung oppa approves! Hope you guys liked this short update, kodos to all those who subscribed, read, and commented! Love y'all! <3 I wish I could give you all a hug hug LOL

tumblr_luuowlJcYH1qzl99lo1_500.gif

Oops if you already read it... I updated and I made a mistake with the OC's name... KEKEKE I used my other OC's name for this fic... but I fixed it! Sorry for confusing you!