Sleeping With B2ST

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Min Jee's POV:

"Hyung she's so pretty." DongWoon poked your cheek. You flinched at the touch of a cute boy. "I didn't mean to scare you." He gulped and looked at JunHyung oppa.

"Yah, stop touching her." He slapped the maknae's head. "OWWWW Hyung that hurt!" The maknae whined, I couldn't help but laugh. 

"So who's your bias?" Kikwang asked, he fixed his hair and smiled at me. "Kikwang oppa your eyes are so chinky when you smile." I gave him an innocent smile and he gave me an awkward smile. 

"Of course it's JunHyung oppa!" I hugged JunHyung oppa and he pat my head. 

"Look it's SHINee. Urgh their pants are so tight." Hyunseung made fun of them. I let go of JunHyung oppa and stared intently at the screen.

"Omo! Jonghyun oppa so handsome!" I squealed hopping up and down on the couch. "You're a Shawol?" All of B2ST's mouth dropped. I nodded and they all huffed.

"Min Jee tomorrow do you want to come with us to Inkigayo?" JunHyung oppa asked, I nodded and hopped off the couch. "Oppa, I'm going to sleep. Where's the extra room?" 

All six boys looked at me and laughed. "Uh we only have one room." DooJoon said through laughter. I stared at them in shock. *So I'm going to be sleeping with them?!* 

"Oppa." I whined, he came over and gave me a hug. "Mianhe dongseang, don't worry they won't touch you or else they'll have a black eye." He glared at them and they nodded.

JunHyung led me into their room and I saw 3 bunk beds all side by side. "You'll sleep beside me, unfortunately I sleep in the middle so you'll sleep in between me and Kikwang." I nodded and got ready for bed. 

I walked into the bedroom in my PJ's and saw B2ST sleeping already. *Woah so childish.* I quietly climbed onto the bed when Yoseob opened his eyes and grabbed a pillow.

"Pillow fight!" He smacked Kikwang across the face with his pillow. "Yah, Yang Yoseob!" Kikwang grabbed a pillow and threw it over his shoulders to gather more force but he accidentally let go and it hit me.

"Oppa!" I giggled and grabbed JunHyung's Pikachu to chuck it at Kikwang. 

"Pikachu!" JunHyung cried and glared at me. "Ooooh, he's mad!" B2ST sniggered and laughed. "Oops." I gave JunHyung a small smile. 

"Urgh let's go to sleep now." He took his Pikachu and lay down. "Yes umma." We all said and lay down too.

That night it felt awkward, I was probably jet lagged still but I also couldn't sleep because all of B2ST were talking in their sleep. 

JunHyung oppa was mumbling about Pikachu, and Dongwoon was talking about food. Yoseob was singing IU's marshmellow in his sleep.

Since I couldn't stand JunHyung's chattering at turned the other way to come face to face with Kikwang. *Wow, his face looks so smooth* Suddenly Kikwang's arms wrapped around me, I tried to break free but his hold was too strong. 

*Fine I'll just have to sleep like this.* I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep. 

==

Omo don't you wish you could sleep with B2ST? I do too :) 

Urgh lately I've been having Writer's Block... so please forgive me if my stories are lame D: 

tumblr_leb0sflwTM1qa07nu.gif