Behind the Scenes

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Zico's POV:

"What are you guys doing standing there? We have a music video to film!' I stared at my group, they glared at me but followed. Once we got there we began to shoot the music video right away, but in the middle of filming the music video the main girl tripped and sprained her ankel.

"I'm sorry." She bowed and left. The director started getting pissed, he was yelling for people to find someone to replace her. Thats when I saw her, my angel.

"Hey, Min Jee." I called out, she stared at me and started to walk away. I ran up to her and grabbed her hand. "Please, we lost our main actress and we need someone to replace her." 

"So you're asking me to be in your music video?" She asked, she looked me up and down. 

"Please!" I begged and got on my knees.

"Uhh, ahjusshi please don't do this." She stuttered.

"A-a-ahjusshi?!" I asked. *She did not call me ahjusshi!*

"Fine." She finally gave up. I smiled at her and pulled her towards the set.

Min Jee's POV:

*What did I get myself into?!* I smiled at the camera and continued to dance. I followed along to the beat as I dance between Zico and Kyung. 

"Good, good. Now Zico hug her." The director said from behind the tv where he was watching us. I felt Zico's warm arms wrap around me, making me blush. Zico spun me around and pulled me into his chest making me grow even redder.

"Now, kiss her." The director bellowed. *WHAT?! No way was Zico going to kiss me!* I gulped as he leaned in, but then he paused and gave me a peck on the cheek. I stood there stunned by what had just happened. 

"Were you expecting something more?" He asked. I looked at him and laughed.

"No, are we done?" He nodded and I left. I walked back to where B2ST was filming.

"Min Jee we're done let's go." Junhyung oppa said. I nodded and followed. 

*What is he going to say when he see's the video?*