Let's Not Hide Our Feelings Anymore

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

MinJee's POV:

"Then Chaejin threw a barbie doll at my head for- -." Seyoung didn't get to finish his story the ringing of my phone cut him off. I excused myself and went outside to answer the phone. 

"Hi MinJee it's me Zico, are you coming to the interview?" My eyes widened, I had totally forgot about the interview. "Ah, you must have forgot. It's okay, I'll just post pone it." The line went dead. 

*Is he mad at me?* I asked myself, I felt guilty and couldn't get over it. "Seyoung-ah, mianhe, I have to go meet a friend. I'm so sorry for ditching you like this." I apologized.

"No it's okay. I had a great time though." He winked, I hugged him and ran out of the cafe. *Zico I'm coming for you!* I screamed in my head as I ran to Bran New Stardom's building. 

"Hi MinJee!" I was greeted outside by Kyung oppa, "Zico's in the dance studio." I thanked him and ran up to the studio. I was about to swing the door open but the loud music stopped me from doing so. Instead I peeked inside the room and saw Zico dancing away. *WOW, he's amazing... and he reminds me of Junhyung oppa!* 

I could see that he was tired and sweaty, I turned around and ran back downstairs. "Hi MinJee!" Jaehyo oppa waved at me from the mail box area, I bowed and kept running. 

I ran across the street to the corner store and bought him somthing to drink. Clutching the soda I ran back to the building. "Hi MinJee!" Ukwon oppa smiled, I smiled back and burst through the dance studio doors. 

"MinJee? What are you doing here?" Zico asked surprised. I handed him the cold soda. 

"Sorry for not being at the interview today!" I began to apologize, he smiled. *Gosh, his smile is so cute!* 

"It's all good." He said taking a sip out of the soda, "And thanks for the soda." He beamed. 

"Are you sure you're not- -." He cut me off by pulling me into a hug. 

"How can I be mad at someone I love?" He whispered into my ear, I gulped. *Does he feel the same way I feel about him?* "Yong MinJee, will you be my girlfriend?" 

I blinked a few times and didn't answer. He let go of me and looked me in the eyes. "Uhm..." Was all I could say. 

"I've liked you ever since the start, and I've been hiding my feelings but I finally let them out." He scratched the back of his neck. "So uhm will you be my REAL girlfriend? You don't have to, if you don't want to."

"You're right, I shouldn't hide my feelings." I leaned closer to him and kiss him softly, I pulled away and ran out of the studio blushing. 

"Yah! Does that mean we're dating fro real?" I heard Zico question me. I ignored him and ran off. 

Zico's POV:

"Guys! She kissed me!" I ran into the dorm, the guys gave me the 'WTF' look. "Yong MinJee and I are officially dating now." I announced to the 6 guys. They shrugged and went back to what they were doing.

"It's not a surprise." B-bomb spoke from the kitchen, "I knew you two would hook up for real, soon."

"Zico and MinJee sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" P.O sang, he added kissing sounds for effect. I took off my shoe and threw it at him, I grinned when the shoe successfully hit him in the head. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out.

"Oh, forgot to mention we have to babysit PD Cho's daughter tomorrow." Taeil reminded us, I groaned and plopped down on the couch next to Kyung.

"I really don't like Cho MaeRi, she's so annoying." I complained.

"She has a uber huge crush on you!" P.O snickered, I glared at him and looked away.

"MinJee is the only girl that ever caught my attention." I grumbled.

"Ew, I don't like the lovey dovy Zico. Goh joh!" (Get the hell out of here) P.O pushed me off the couch, muttering insults at him I ran into my room and lay down on the bed. 

All I could think about was MinJee, her smile, her hair, her laugh, her voice. I began to drift into a dream, until Jaehyo sat down beside me.

"Have fun dealing with your mortal enemy and soon to be brother-in-law Yong Junhyung." He smirked. I shot up, and looked at him. 

"Holy , Junhyung will cut off my , once he finds out me and MinJee are dating for real." I shivered at the thought. 

==

OHO, sorry for not updating lately. I've got too many homework! D: Hope you guys are liking this fic so far! Comments are loved! :D 시랑해요! <3 And to all the people who are going to sleep, 굳밤! (I'm pretty sure it's means goodnight, it actually says Gud bam! LOL) Please leave comments, I love to read them, they make me smile! :)

tumblr_lrf8rdmdLz1r1dlqwo1_400.gif