Block B Secretly Follows...

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

MinJee's POV:

I stared at my heartbroken brother, "Oppa, is it all my fault?" His silence told me it was. "Mianhe." I whispered, he shook his head.

"No this isn't your fault. It's mine." I knew he was lying, as I watched him sulk into his room.

*Babo oppa. Why are you blaming it on yourself?* My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang, 

'I'm at Daboong cafe, come see me ;) -Your Zico'

Sighing, I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the dorm. But oppa's crestfallen face was engraved in my mind.

-

"You're WHAT?!" Zico slammed his fist on the table and stood up.

"Ssh, people will notice you." I hissed trying to calm him down.

"NONONONO, it's not fair you're supposed to spend Christmas with me, ZICO. Your boyfriend!" He whined, I rolled my eyes at his immature rant.

"Mianhe, Junhyung oppa wants it to be that way..." I softly smiled, he glared at his cup of coffee.

"Yong Junhyung you will pay." He grit his teeth and longingly stared into my eyes. "Be safe, araso? I will hold you responsible for any injury that happenes to you." He warned, I giggled.

"Don't worry. I'll be 100% safe." I assured him.

Zico's POV:

"I don't trust her." I told the others.

"Dude, she's your girlfriend." P.O stated.

"I know dummy, that's why I don't trust her! Because she's my girlfriend I KNOW she will get injured." I yelled at the maknae.

"Well then follow her." He simply shrugged.

My eyes widened, "P.O I take back calling you a dummy. You're a GENIOUS!." I hugged him. "YOYOYO! Block B, listen up." All the heads turned to stare at me. "We're going on a vacation!" The boys erupted in yells and began to dance around.

"HELL YA!" Kyung exclaimed, punching Jaehyo in the stomach.

"If I wasn't so happy right now I would've punched you in the face." Jaehyo grinned.

*MinJee, don't worry. I'll be there with you. The thing is you won't know.* I smiled to myself and joined the others in celebration. *This is going to be the best Christmas ever.*

Junhyung's POV:

"This is going to be the best Christmas ever!" I looked at my sister who was staring out the window and at Seyong who was staring at her. *Or maybe not...* I I turned my attention back to the front of the car.

Hours past and we finally arrived at the ski lodge where we were staying. "MinJee, Seyong. Wake up guys." The two of them slowly opened their eyes and took in the white scenery around them. 

"Oppa it's amazing." Minjee's eyes sparkled as she looked around. Seyong nodded in agreement. 

"Me and the guys will get the bags, you go look around." I shooed her away. 

B2ST and Seyong began taking things out of the bag. Suddenly a sleek caddilac parked behind my car. *Who could that be?* I wondered, trying to see through its tinted windows. 

"Yoyoyo, Block B is in da house!" The six members stompped out of the car and stretched. *Why are they here? Where is that Zico?*

"Oh, anneoyong B2ST sunbae-nims!" The six boys bowed 180 degrees and they politely smiled except me. 

"Where's your leader?" My eyes searched for him, but he was nowhere. 

"Of course with his girlfriend." Kyung shrugged. 

"WHAT?!?!" I shrieked. 

MinJee's POV:

I walked down the streets of the snowy country side. *It's so beautiful, I wish Zico oppa was here.* I sighed and made my way to the outdoor skating rink. 

A few kids ran by me and I tried to dodge them, but being clumsy I slipped on the ice and began to fall. 

Before I collided with the ground, firm arms caught me and I looked up to see Zico. 

==

OHLALALA, Zico followed her~~