MYNAME

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

MYNAME member's from left too right. 

ChaeJin (maknae), Insoo, Gunwoo (leader), JunQ/ JunKyu, and Seyoung! :)

=

MinJee's POV:

Fans screamed of jealousy when Junhyung held Kim Wan Sun's hand, he smoothly finished his rap and went off stage. I turned to leave but turned back when a fimilar voice began singing. 

"Who are they?" I asked the girl beside me, she looked at me like I was from a different planet.

"That's MYNAME, a new and total hot group. The member's are Chaejin, Jun.Q, Insoo, Gunwoo, and Seyoung." She gave me a quick smile. "Seyoung oppa's mine. Back off." She warned. I nervously nodded and backed away. *Fangirls* I rolled my eyes. 

"But Seyoung does look fimiliar." I grumbled walking towards the backstage doors. 

"Wah, they kind of remind me of us!" Yoseob squealed dancing around the dressing room to MYNAME's Message. 

"Seyoung looks vaguely fimilar." I scratched my head and tried to think of where I've seen him before.

"BABO! You don't remember your best friend???" Junhyung looked at me with wide eyes. Then my childhood in Korea came flooding back into my head.

"NOOOOOO WAAAAAAAY, that's my dorky Seyoung?" I exclaimed, I was so excited I ran out of the dressing room to find him. 

"Ouch." I bumped into someone wearing spikes on their clothes and fell backwards. The person caught me before I landed on the ground. 

"I told manager hyung these were dangerous." The boy muttered, he looked me straight in the eye. "Yong MinJee?" He could barely say my name. I smiled, happy that he remembered me. He was about to give me a hug but stopped cause of his shirt. "Sorry." He blushed, we just stayed there for a few minutes until his bandmates came.

"Hyung is that your girlfriend?" A young boy came up to us and stared me in my eyes. "She's so pretty!" He exclaimed. I was about to tell him I was Seyoung's friend but the boy dragged me towards the other members. 

"HYUNG, Seyoung has a secret girlfriend!!!" The boy yelled pointing at me. 

"ChaeJin, shut up. This is my BEST friend." Seyoung smacked ChaeJin's head. "That's our babo maknae." He said turning to me. 

"I'm Jun.Q!" Another young looking boy introduced himself. I smiled at him. 

"This is Gunwoo, and Insoo." Seyoung finished introducing me to his bandmates. They all gave me a warm smile and welcomed me. 

"Any friend of our Seyoung is a friend of ours." Gunwoo smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. 

"Hey you guys, stop flirting for a second and come here." A man called them. "You guys worked hard to debut. Go out and have fun." The boys all yelled with happiness. 

"MinJee want to hang with me?" Seyoung asked, more like begged. 

"Sure." I replied, *Hanging out with Seyoung wouldn't hurt.*

No One's POV:

"Oh no she didn't." The girl snapped her fingers and looked at her friends. Zico oppa must know about this. 

"YES HE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!" Her friends agreed. They all followed their friend as she walked towards Block B's dressing room. 

"Zico oppa!" They all screamed in unison, Block B's manager poked his head out and his eyes widened in surprised. 

"MaeRi why are you here?" The shocked manager stared at the CEO's daughter. 

"My appa said I could come and see Block B. Now let me see Zico oppa!" She ordered. In an instant Zico was standing behind his manager. 

A grin grew on the girls face. "Oppa your girlfriend is cheating on you." Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at MaeRi. 

=

Sorry to end it there guys, but I have school tomorrow! And it's halloween tomorrow. One good thing is I get FREE candy, but the bad thing is I won't be able to update! D: I'm sorry! I'll give you guys some of my candy! Thank you for reading, subscribers and readers and comments inspire me to write more :D

tumblr_ltg56s11dX1qch7eho1_500.gif