Junhyung's Christmas Gift

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Minjee's POV:

"Omo, what are you doing here?!" I was surprised, but joyful at the same time. Zico didn't see that and thought I was scolding him.

"I'm here cause I didn't trust you. Look at you, you'll end up killing yourself before we even make mini Zico's!" He pouted, my eyes grew wide at his remark. "What? You don't want mini Zico's???"

"NO... er... I mean yeah, but later on in my life. And I don't want them to be exactly like you or that's going to be hell." I smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, won't my brother kill you when he finds out you're here?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nope, your slow oppa won't be able to catch me." Just then a a snowball hit him in the face and he stumbled backwards, tripping and falling onto a dirty pile of snow. "Aish who the--." He gulped when he saw Junhyung storming down the hill.

"EEP." I squeaked and hid behind a tree, my fingers began to tremble with fright.

"Yong Minjee, I can see you. I'm not blind." He snarled, I stepped out from my hiding place. *Caught* I mentally slapped myself.

"Ehehe, sunbae you've got good aim. That was totally a bulls-eye." Zico nervously laughed and stuck his thumbs up.

"Harharhar. Zico you're so dead. What are you even doing here?" Junhyung stooped down and eyed Zico.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Zico jumped up, startled Junhyung took a step back. "Me and Block B are your Christmas presents." He nodded toward his group that had just caught up with Junhyung. Junhyung looked at them and they smiled.

"I don't want my Christmas gift so I'll throw it away." Junhyung snorted, he turned around to face Block B.

"Well then I'll just give it to your sister." Zico grinned, and grabbed me by the hand. Before anyone could react Zico began to ran with me. "Bye sunbae-nim. Sorry guys, keep my brother-in-law company while I spend my Christmas with my girl." Zico waved at the pissed off boys.

Junhyung was too shocked to follow. He just watched me dissappear.

"Zico oppa, did you have to do that?" I asked, when we finally stopped running. He shrugged and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Relax, we'll go back after our date." I blinked in surprise.

"Date?"

Seyong's POV:

I was calmly reading my book when the front door swung open. Yoseob groaned on the couch and Dongwoon didn't even stir.

"That little AJGDAUIGDALJUHDAJHYD, I am going to kill him!" Junhyung growled. I stopped reading and glanced at my furious sunbae.

"Hyung, I'm sure they'll be back." I assured him, The rest of Block B nodded in agreement.

"YOU." Junhyung pointed at Block B. "You guys will have to do what I tell you, until your leader comes back." Junhyung evily grinned, the boys gulped and I let out a small laugh.

-

A few hours later, Yoseob and Dongwoon were still sleeping. While Block B was cleaning, and Junhyung was watching TV. MinJee and Zico finally came home,

"Welcome back!" I smiled and greeted Minjee, she embraced me in a tight hug.

"Mianhe for ditching you like that." She apologized.

"Don't worry, Block B was VERY entertaining." I laughed, Zico eyed me, then grabbed Minjee's hand.

"Oh no you don't." Junhyung broke them apart, Zico heaved a sigh and glance at Minjee. "YOU, have some work to do." Junhyung handed him a toilet plunger, and gloves. "Have fun." He winked and dragged Minjee away.

"Urgh, stupid punishment." Zico mumbled and glared at me. "What are you laughing at?"

"N-n-nothing," I stifiled my laugh and walked away.

"Wait sunbae, does that mean I can stay?" Zico asked, *Please say no.* I crossed my fingers.

"ONLY IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB." Junhyung yelled. My hopes dropped. *Why is he staying?*