We Meet Again

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Min Jee's POV:

"Yah, yah!" I woke up and saw Kikwang on the floor. "Ouch hyung, you didn't have to kick me!" He pouted.

I laughed at his silliness and looked at JunHyung. "Morning oppa." He grumbled a reply and looked at the rest of the sleeping boys.

"Yah, wake up." No one moved, JunHyung rushed out of the room and came back with pots and pans. He began to bang them together making the sleeping boys jump up in frustration. 

"Hyung what time is it?" The maknae asked half asleep. He saw the time and fell back in bed. 

"We have to be at Inkigayo by 7AM! Let's go, go, go!" JunHyung ordered, all the boys got out of bed and walked towards the shower.

"Baby, baby, baby, OHHHHHHHHHH." Kikwang's voice came from the shower. "Yah, shut up and take a faster shower!" DooJoon said banging on the washroom door. 

~

In the car, B2ST was very hyper. *I wonder if it was the chocolate cake.*

"Min Jee, do you like SHINee better or B2ST?" Hyunseung asked, I looked at him and slightly smiled. "B2ST of course." 

"Tch, lies." Yoseob muttered, he grabbed my cell phone. 

GD580Red.jpg

"It's a picture of Jonghyun!" He wailed sticking his tongue out and making gagging sounds.

"Hey, he's not gross!" I defended my oppa. "You know he's going to be at Inkigayo." DooJoon whispered into my ears. I sat up and smiled at the thought of meeting Kim Jonghyun.

"There you go, thats a better background picture." Yoseob smiled handing your phone back to you. 

253033262.jpg

"Oppa, you're really cute." I beamed, Yoseob smiled at the others and JunHyung slapped his head. 

"Don't make a move on her or else." My oppa warned.

Zico's POV:

"Ow, my ears!" P.O complained when the girls screamed as B2ST entered the building. *Stupid B2ST fans.*

JunHyung walked in and behind him was my angel. "What are you looking at?" JunHyung snapped. *This is my chance to be nice.*

"Good morning sunbae-nim!" I smiled, JunHyung raised an eyebrow. Min Jee nudged him and he replied with a grunt.

As she passed by me she smiled a 'Hello' and my heart stopped for a bit.

"Yo, is Zico okay?" Taeil asked. "Omo! He has heart burn!" Kyung cried.

"Pabo!" I hit Kyung's forehead and walked away. "I just met the girl I love." I said smiling.

"WHAT?!" The rest of Block B asked.

==

tumblr_ljt0v3rm0M1qg8fwuo1_r1_500.gif

Yay for an update ~ 

Thank you Subscribers! Comments are loved :D