Back In Seoul

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Min Jee's POV:

I looked around the airport for the person holding YONG MIN JEE, but there was no sign. 

"Humph, why is the person not here?" I grumbled, pulling my luggage along while I looked for a seat.

I felt a tap on my shoulder but I ignored it, still looking for the guy who's running late. "Where the heck is this pabo? When he comes here I'll scratch his face off!" 

Someone cleared their throat and I turned around to come face to face with a cute guy with blonde hair. 

yoseob_waving_hi_gif.gif

"Here I am." He smiled, blood rushed to my face as I figured he had heard what I had just said. "Aha, anneoyong." I laughed awkwardly.

"Omo! It's Yang Yoseob!" Someone screamed, before I could move a bit he grabbed my hand and my bag then pulled me along. 

He pulled out a hat and put it over my head, I huffed but he dragged me along. Girls still chased us screaming their heads off. *Aish who was this guy to be chased by so many girls?* I thought as I tried to keep up with him.

When we were ahead of the crowd he pulled me into a corner and hugged me into his chest, hiding me from the crazy girls. 

Once they had all passed by, I looked up and gasped at how close my face was with his and gulped. I quickly stepped back and tripped on my bag, he caught me before I landed on the floor. 

"Anyways, why are you here?" I asked adujusting my shirt. He laughed and leaned in. "I'm Yang Yoseob, your oppa's bandmate I'm here to pick you up because I have no schedules." He handed me a picture of my oppa.

9.jpg

"Wow, my oppa looks so honger." I giggled and followed Yoseob as he led me to a van, I hopped in and sat down across from Yoseob.

"We're going to pick up the rest of the members, JunHyung hyung wanted me to tell you to meet him at KBS so you guys can go out for lunch, don't worry about your stuff it'll all be in the car." Yoseob blabbered on, I nodded.

When I arrived at KBS I saw a fimiliar figure walking in my direction, I looked at the photo of JunHyung oppa in my hand and called out to him.

tumblr_lknbnqGJUY1qjwzz5o1_500.png

Zico's POV:

"Oppa!" The girl in front of me called out, I looked behind me to find no one. Then I pointed at myself, she nodded and ran up to me.

"Ahaha, oppa you're so silly. Let's go eat lunch." She began to drag me with her. "B-b-but." I began, I stared into eyes and saw how cute she was. *It wouldn't hurt to play along right?*

===

Sorry for late chapter update hope you guys liked it! :) 

tumblr_lnmn1iwjQR1qkeieto1_400.gif