A Soccer Game?

The Fanmeet

I looked up at the small stage and saw 7 boys. "Sooo.. they're Block B, huh?", I asked out loud.

Chrissy nodded happily and asked, "Aren't they so cute?! OMO, I can't believe I get to see them! I seriously love our international games!" I replied, "You only like this one because we got to go to Seoul!"

She looked at me seriously and said, "Yah, can't you be a little happy for me? It's your first time in your mother country, shouldn't you be a little excited?"

"Yeah, I guess... Fine, tell me their names again," I asked her. She smiled and started pointing at each of the members while they were performing.

"Okay, so the one with the dreads is Zico, he's the leader. The one with the glasses is Kyung, he's one of the rappers. The guy with the sunglasses is Pyo or P.O., and he's the youngest...", when she was finally done explaining all the members it was time for the fans to get their autographs.

Chrissy gasped and grabbed my hand, "Yuuki-unni, it's almost our turn! What do I do? What if I trip going up the stairs?" I turned to her and replied, "Are you kidding me? Don't faint on me now! It's our turn next, get up there!"

I pushed her forward and followed behind her. Block B smiled and bowed to us saying, "Do you Wanna B, Block B! Annyeonghaseyo, we're Block B!"

Chrissy bowed to them and introduced herself and started talking in Korean. Once she was done she pulled me over to stand in front of her.

omg, why am i blanking out now! they're all staring at me! oh yeah, the flashcards!

"Uh..uh, ann-yeong..", they were all smiling at me. I turned to Chrissy and whispered, "Do i really have to do this?" She elbowed me in response. "Ann-yeong-hase-yo," I continued but was interrupted by Chrissy who whispered loudly, "You forgot to bow, first!"

I got frustrated with this and handed the flashcards to her saying, "Ok, I don't need these.. I'm perfectly fine with speaking my own language". I turned to Block B and said, "Hey, what's up? I'm Yuuki, nice to meet you guys. Your performances that you guys just did were brilliant! Keep it up!" The members all were trying not to laugh and the guy with the dreads said to me, "Haha, thanks for coming!" His name was.. Zico, I think. I turned to Chrissy and said, "Let's go, we're late for warm-up practice!" I waved to them and got off the stage.

Chrissy's POV:

Oh my god.. she's so dead., I thought while glaring at the back of her head.

I bowed to Block B and said to them in Korean, "Mianhae for the way my friend acted. She's very tense about our soccer game we have today. You guys were great today! Block B, hwaiting!"

They smiled and said to me, "Bye! Good luck in your game, today!"

Then, P.O handed me one of their newest CDs, "Here, your friend didn't get her copy!"

I smiled and thanked him before running off the stage.

Zico's POV:

"Hyung, those girls were refreshing, right?", P.O. asked me while I was still looking after the girl who suddenly spoke English to us in her British accent.

 

"Yeah, they seemed nice", I replied as I was signing a CD for the next fan.

"I wonder where they're playing..." U-Kwon wondered out loud.

Everyone snickered and Minhyuk replied, "Why? Because you wanna get to know them more?"

U-Kwon rolled his eyes and hit him on the shoulder saying, "No, cause I wanna see if they're good or not!"

Everyone just laughed and we got back to greeting fans.

(after the fanmeet)

Manager-hyung came up to us and said, "Good job, guys! You guys don't have any schedules for tomorrow, so it's a free day."

Everyone sighed in relief and piled into the van.

He turned to us from the driver's seat and asked us, "Hey, you guys don't mind if we make a stop by the soccer stadium? My friend who works there says they have a friendly match going on there between the U-17 (Under 17) soccer league of South Korea and the U17 Girls Team for England."

The members and I shared a glance before we all nodded and said, "Why not?"


 

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I love learning about the junior leagues of other countries! Haha. I think it's cool how they're so young, and they're playing professionally. I wish there was more coverage on women's soccer, but oh well. *sigh*

Don't be afraid to comment! :) I don't bite, haha.