One Last Night of Fun

The Fanmeet

Narrator's POV

It was Monday afternoon, and all the girls were packing their belongings.

Lizzy, one of the girls' teammates, was sadden by the looks on their faces.

"You know, you girls should go out tonight with them." she suggested. The other girls on the team agreed with her idea. Their other teammate, Samantha, said, "You girls have only one night left here in Seoul. You should go and make the best of it!"

Anna replied, "What about the rest of the team? What will you girls do?" Lizzy waved it off saying, "No worries. We'll have our fun, too! You girls just hang out with those boys while you still can!"

They all smiled at their supportive teammates, and went to call Block B.

Chrissy's POV

I took out my cell, and dialed P.O.'s number quickly.

(Chrissy/P.O.)

Yoboseyo?

Ah, oppa! Are you guys busy right now?

Anio, we just finished practice this morning! Why?

Well, it's our last night here. We wanted to at least have one last night of adventure with you guys, since you won't be able to see us off tomorrow!

We'll definitely be there! We'll be at your hotel around 2 o'clock? Bye!

Bye, oppa!

I hung up and said to the girls, "Let's go get ready!"

I looked to Lucy, one of the strikers on our team, and asked, "Are you going to come with us to see Taeil?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. She was always the one who was quiet and sweet off the field. She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it wouldn't be nice if I didn't say goodbye to him, right?"

I nodded my head, "We'll meet up in the lobby in an hour?" Everyone agreed and went to their rooms.

It was only half an hour before two, and everyone was dressed up waiting in the lobby.

"I'm surprised we didn't need that hour to get ready."  Lillian said looking around at us.

(OUTFITS: Lillian Yuuki Emily Jen Anna Chrissy Lucy)

We waiting for 10 minutes, when I heard voices arguing from the entrance.

"They're probably not even down here, yet. We should've just wait outside." a familiar voice said. "Hyung, isn't that them? Sitting on the couches?" another voice said.

"I knew it was them." I muttered to myself, and turned around. I smiled at P.O., who making his way towards me.

He smiled and gave me a tight hug.

"So, where are we going?" Yuuki asked Zico. "We're going everywhere." He simply stated, while taking her hand and leading her out of the hotel.

P.O. took my hand and whispered to me, "You guys are going to have so much fun, I swear."

I chuckled at him, while he continued to lead me through the streets of Seoul.

(Two hours later; 4:00 o'clock)

"By everywhere... he meant EVERYWHERE." Lillian said, trying to catch her breath. U-Kwon looked at her and smirked, "What? Tired, already?"

She pouted adn shoved him hard, that he bumped into Minhyuk. "Sorry, Minhyuk. I only meant to hurt U-Kwon." she said apologizing to him. U-Kwon made a sad face, while everyone else just laughed.

"So, we already took you guys to Namsan Tower, and we already walked aroung COEX Mall... what next?" Emily asked Kyung.

Namsan Tower

Coex Mall (largest underground shopping mall in Asia)

"Why don't we go karaoke?" Jaehyo suggested. Everyone agreed, and Yuuki had an idea.

"Why don't we invite Teen Top and Infinite? I mean... It would be rude if we don't say goodbye to them, too?" she said. The girls nodded their head, and Kyung asked, "You're gonna call them, or should I?"

Yuuki shook her head, "Nah, I'll just call L.Joe and ask if they're busy." She left to make the call, with Zico accompanying her.

"I guess I'll call Myungsoo." I said taking out my phone.

I dialed his number, and he answered on the third ring.

(Chrissy/Myungsoo)

Yoboseyo?

Annyeong, it's Chrissy!

Ah, annyeong! We haven't seen you in so long! What's up?

Well, we're actually leaving tomorrow, and we wanted to hang out. Are you guys busy?

Hmmm... no, we're not! We finished a radio show this morning, and we already practiced. We'll go!

Great, I'm not sure if Teen Top is coming, but Block B will be there! Bye, oppa!

Bye, Chrissy-ah! See you later!

I hung up, and said, "They can make it."

Zico came back and said, "Good, Teen Top said they'd be there, too. You can just text L saying that it's the karaoke bar we always go to."

I nodded my head, and started texting him.

One hour later, we were all in a room watching Woohyun and Sunggyu singing their hearts out to an old trot song. We were all laughing, and having the time of our lives.

Sungjong came up to me and asked, "Are you seriously leaving tomorrow?! It's not fair! We didn't get to hang out!" Ricky came up from behind him and nodded his head agreeing.

"Well, we're just gonna have to make the most of it right now! We leaving in less than 24 hours!" I said to them. They nodded their heads, agreeing with me.

I looked across the room to see Zico and Kyung trying hard not to laugh at the two boys singing, whil Yuuki was talking to L.Joe and Emily.

Yuuki's POV

"Yah, please tell me you're lying about leaving tomorrow!" L.Joe hit my shoulder, getting my attention.

"Ouch! That hurt! And I'm sorry, but no I was not lying." I replied, massaging my shoulder. Emily laughed at the two of us.

L.Joe pouted and said, "I felt like we could've been good friends if we got the chance." I could tell he was faking a tear. I laughed and pushed him off the couch, "You're so corny, L.Joe!" Emily and I ended up laughing so hard.

Zico and Kyung turned around from watching Woohyun & Sunggyu, and bursted out laughing at L.Joe on the floor.

L.Joe got up and nodded, "Yeah, yeah. Hilarious, I fell on the floor!"

Chunji helped him up and said, "That was pretty funny, though."

L.Joe just scowled at him, and went to sit and talk to Dongwoo and Hoya, who were looking to find a song they liked.

Everyone got the chance to sing. The girls took turns, while Niel and Chunji had a duet together. Taeil, U-Kwon, and Jaehyo sang a ballad song, and Zico, P.O., and Kyung had a rap battle.

It was already 7 o'clock, when we were finished. When Changjo suggested, "Why don't we visit Banpo Bridge? It's already dark out, so the lights should be on."

Chrissy was excited and squealed, "Great idea! Let's go!"

"Is a bridge allowed to be this pretty?" I mumbled to myself. Jen and Emily, who were right beside me, laughed at me.

After a few minutes of admiring the scenery, Sunyeol said, "Why don't we go take pictures together? As a memory, you know?"

Kyung smiled and clapped his hands together, "Even better idea! There's a photobooth near here! Let's go!"

Emily rolled her eyes and said, "Of course, he'd know where it is. I swear, I have so many stickers of us. It's not even funny!"

Everyone laughed, and Zico said to her, "You should see them at the dorm, or when we're on schedule. Kyung and Jaehyo always take selcas everywhere."

We all entered a small shopping mall, and Kyung led us to the photobooth.

L.Joe and Woohyun dragged me into the photobooth with them, and as I turned back I saw Zico smiling at me.

The first picture we took was us only smiling, while the others were us doing silly faces, and heart signs.

The three of us all helped decorate the pictures, and printed out separate copies for ourselves.

"I like this one." Woohyun said, as we walked out of the photobooth. We showed our pictures to everyone, and the all laughed at our silly faces.

Kyung, Zico, and P.O. went in next, and everyone had their turn. I took more pictures, with Zico, the girls, and the rest of Teen Top, Infinite, and Block B. We spent over an hour taking pictures.

We all took a seat at a cafe, and looked through our pictures. I smiled at the ones with Zico and L.Joe, cause they were in the background yelling at each other.

Chrissy sat next to me and she showed me picture, it was of her, Myungsoo, and Sungjong. "If you had told me two months ago that I would be living a fangirl's dream right now, I would've laughed in your face."

I looked at her amused and asked her, "To think... this all started with a fanmeet? Imagine if I didn't agree to go with you?!"

She looked at me sadly, "Well, I would've been just another fangirl to them. You were the one that made them notice us, you know?" I smiled softly at her, and we hugged.

P.O. nodded his head, butting into our conversation, "Yeah, she's right. I mean it's not everyday, you see a girl who is in a rush to not greet a popular boy group properly. Usually, they'd try to make it last as long as possible."

I rolled my eyes at him, and nudged his shoulder.

I looked at Zico, to see him staring at me. He smiled and took my hand, "Promise me, that you won't forget everything that happened here."

I looked at him and squeezed his hand, asking, "How can you even ask that? Of course, I won't forget anything. Even if I tried... It wouldn't be possible."

Half an hour later, we were outside of our hotel, with Teen Top, Infinite, and Block B.

Everyone was trying hard not to cry. Woohyun and L.Joe kept on bugging me to not forget them, and I told them not to let fame get to their pretty heads.

"Awwh, she thinks we're pretty!" Woohyun said, ruffling my hair. L.Joe laughed and showed me his wallpaper on his phone. It was the picture of the three of us, smiling. I smiled and said, "Hmmm... I like that one."

Myungsoo and Niel were saying goodbye to Chrissy, while the rest of Teen Top and Infinite were saying goodbye to the other girls.

L.Joe gave me one final hug before turning me towards Zico. He gave me a tight hug and whispered, "Yuuki-ah, saranghae."

My eyes widened and I pulled out of the hug saying, "I may not understand Korean, but I definitely know what that means. Are you serious?" He nodded his head in reply.

I smiled and hugged him saying, "I love you, too! I'm gonna miss you so much!" After 10 minutes of saying goodbyes, we all left. Before he left, Sungjong and Ricky ran to me and gave me a group hug, "Don't forget us noona!"

I laughed and hugged them back, "Never!"

They ran back to catch up with their group, and we went inside.

Once we were in the elevator, there was a silence between us. We all knew that we weren't gonna see them after this. It would be the last time seeing them for a long time.


Is it done? Hell to the NO! hehe. Thank you all to my subscribers! I'll update soon! (:

Don't forget to comment!

In the next chapter's note, I'll put my ideas for my next stories... I have two idea in my mind! haha.

I love you guys!