Going Where?

The Fanmeet

Your POV:

"For the billionth time, NO," I said to my friend, Chrissy. We were walking in the streets of Seoul at night with our friends, while our coaches were at the hotel probably taking a well-deserved rest. 

Chrissy pouted at me and replied, "Why not?! Come on, it's a once in a lifetime chance for me! We're leaving in a month! Pretty please!" 

Emily, one of our defenders, said, "Yuuki, what's Chrissy trying to make you do now?" I turned away from the pouting Chrissy to my friend and answered, "She wants me to go with her to see this boy group here. Apparently, they're 'superly hot' ".

Emily giggled at my sarcasm when I said that they were hot. Chrissy butted in and said, "Em, come on! Try to convince her to come with me! I already got permission from Coach Weston! She says as long as we're at practice by 3 o'clock!"

Emily looked at me and said, "Why don;t you go? I mean, you can probably try using the little Korean that you know..."

I could tell that she was trying not to laugh at that. "Yeah, my Korean that's nonexistent!", I yelled which made them laugh. 

We were already outside the hotel when Chrissy said, "Don't worry! I'll make some flashcards for you to help. She hugged me and Emily before running ahead. She yelled back at me, "Oh yeah, the fanmeet begins at 10 in the morning! We'll have to be up before the break of dawn (A/N: no pun intended)". 

I turned to Emily and said, "Oh. My. God. What the bloody hell did I get myself into this time?" She laughed and dragged me to the elevator. "Seriously, who wakes up so damn early for a group of boys?" 

Emily replied, "Look who's talking? And waking up for a bunch of soccer balls heading your way is any better?" 

"Yeah, well the soccer balls don't have raging hormones!" I said as she pressed the button to the 12th floor.


So that's the first chapter! The next chapter is the fanmeet. Hope you guys like it! Please comment and tell me what you guys think of it! :)