Chapter 1 (A)

Garden Mysteries

Jaejoong was leaving to deliver the orders and as Juri was with him he decided to drop her off. ' I have some boxes to pack', he said to Juri. 'If you'll wait here for a minute, I'll drive you home.'

'Are you making a delivery to Park's?' Juri asked.

'Yes'

'Then I'll just go with you, I need Coca-cola. And some Boat Tarts. And some tomatoes. You made me crave tomatoes.'

Jaejoong took four boxes out of the storeroom and packed up jelly and vinegar. When he was done, Juri followed him outside to his white minivan with KIM'S CATERING written on the side. Juri got into the passenger seat while Jaejoong put his boxes in the back. Then Jaejoong handed Juri the container with her plain white cake in it, and a brown paper bag.

'What's this?' Juri said, looking in the brown bag as Jaejoong got behind the wheel.

'A special order'

'It's for Yoochun,' Juri said knowingly.

'Do you think he'd ever do business with me again if I told you that?' Jaejoong pulled out of the drive.

Business was doing well. because all the locals knew that dishes made from the flowers growing around the apple tree in the Kim garden could affect the eater in curious ways. Fried dandelion buds over marigold petal rice ensured that your company would notice only the beauty of your home, never that flaws. Anise hyssop honey butter on the toast made children thoughtful. Honeysuckle wine gave you ability to see in the dark, and the salads made with chicory and mint had you believing that something good was about to happen, whether it was true or not.

The dinner Jaejoong was catering that night was being hosted by Lee Donghae, the head of the art department at SM university, who gave a dinner party at the end of every spring semester for his department. Jaejoong had catered these parties for past five years. It was good exposure to get his name out among the university crowd.

Jaejoong took the jelly and vinegar to the farmers market first. Then he went into town and parked in front of Park's Gourmet Grocery, formeely Yoochun's Foods, as it had been called for two generations, before a posher crowd started shopping here.

He and Juri walked into the market with it's creaking hardwood floors. Juri headed for the tomatoes while Jaejoong went to the back to Yoochun's office.

He knocked once, then opened the door. 'Hello Yoochun'.

Sitting at his father's desk, he had invoicesin front of him, but judging by the way he jumped when Jaejoong opened the door, his mind was some where else. He immediately stood.

'Jaejoong. Good to see you.'

'I have those boxes you ordered.'

'Good.good,' He grabbed the white blazer hanging on the back of his chair and put it on over his short-sleeved black shirt. He walked out to his van with him and helped him bring the boxes in. 'Did, um, did you bring that other thing we talked about?' he asked as they walked to the stockroom.

He smiled slightly and went back outside. A minute later he came back in and handed him the paper bag with a bottle of rose geranium wine in it.

Yoochun took it, looking embarassed; then he handed him an envelope with a cheque in it, completely innocuous, because he always gave him a cheque when he delivered him jelly and vinegar. But this cheque was a full ten times his normal amount. And the envelope was brighter, as it filled with lightning bugs, lit by his hope.

'Thank you, Yoochun. I'll see you next month.'

'Right, Bye, Jae.'

Park Yoochun watched Jaejoong wait by the door for Juri to pay the cashier. Jaejoong sure was a lot pretty for being a male, all dark  brown hair and doe eyes and porcelian complexion. People treated Jaejoong politely, but they thought of him as a standoffish. He was a Kim, and Kims were an odd bunch, each in his or her way. Jaejoong's mother had been a troublemaker who left her children to be raised by their grandmother and then died in a car pileup in the outskirts of Seoul a few years later; her mother had rarely left house and her distant cousin Juri was forever giving people strange gifts. But Jaejoong kept Kim house in good shape, and it was one of the oldest homes around and tourists liked to drive by it, which was good for the town. And most importantly Jaejoong was therewhen someone in the town needed a solution to a problem that could be only solved by the flowers grown around that apple tree in the Kim back yard.

Yoochun clutched the bag containing the bottle and walked back into his office. He took of his blazer and sat at the desk, staring at a small framed photo of a handsome man in his late twenties. He was wearing a tux. The photo had been taken at his 25th birthday party a year ago.

Yoochun and his partner, Junsu, had been together for over 8 years. But he and Junsu had grown apart lately, and little seeds of anxiousness were starting to take root. Over the past few months, Junsu had been staying overnight in Seoul, where he worked sometimes a few nights a month, saying he was working so late that commuting back to Icheon didn'y make sense. This left Yoochun at home alone far too often, and he didn't know what to do with himself. Junsu was the one who always said, 'You make wonderful naengmyun; let's have that for dinner tonight.' Or, 'There's this movie I want us to see on t.v.' Junsu was always right, and Yoochun questioned every little thing when he wasn't there. What should he have for dinner? Should he set the things he needed to take to dry cleaning out at night or wait for morning?

All his life Yoochun had heard things about Kim's rose geranium wine. It signalled in the drinker a return to happiness, remember the good, and Yoochun wanted the good thing he and Junsu had, back. Jaejoong only made one bottle a year, and it was damn expensive, but it was a sure thing.

He reached for the phone and dialled Junsu's number. He needed to ask him what he should make for dinner.

And what meat did you serve with the magic wine?

===================================================================================================

A/N:Please do read this.... 

A small update you can say but I didn't have time to type everything down I have a work of load to complete so I'm appologizing to the readers it's a continuation of chapter 1 and has one more part to it, so it's like I have divided 1 chapter into three small parts and it might be like this throughtout so it will be a story with many chapters but short lenght.

So chapter 1 is Jae's Pov and chapter 2 would consist of Wook's Pov I hope wook's fans wait eagerly. AND Jaemin fans get happy because in next part of chapter 1 Jae and min finally meet, while wook's entry is in chapter 2. Most probably I would update the day after tomorrow so Hang on!!

REST ENJOY AND COMMENT!!!

Take care readers and be healthy