Chapter 5 (B)

Garden Mysteries

Good God, Jaejoong was crying.....

Jae winced. 'Go away, Changmin.'

'Whay's wrong?' Changminn asked concerned.

'Nothing's wrong,' he said stifly, raking the dirt. 'I hit my thumb, and it hurts.'

'Wook wouldn't have called me if this was just about a sore thumb.'

That did it. That pushed a button. His head jerked around. 'He called you?'

'He said you were upset.'

'I can't believe he called you! Will it ease his conscience is he knows you'll be here for me when he goes? You'll leave too. Doesn't he know that? No, he doesn't know that, because he always does the leaving. He never gets left behind.'

'He's leaving,' Changmin asked confused. 'One sec, I'm leaving?'

Jaejoong's lips were trembling. 'You all leave. My mother, my grandmother, Ryeowook.'

'First of all, I'm not going anywhere. Second, where is Ryeowook going?'

Jaejoong turned away again, voice trembling, 'I don't know. I'm just afraid he is.'

He doesn't like things that go away, Ryeowook had once told him. This guy here had been abandoned too many times to let anyone in again. The epiphany brought him literally to his knees. So many things about Jaejoong made sense now, and Donghae was right about one thing : Jaejoong was like everyone else. He hurt just like everyone else. 'Jaejoong.'

He was beside Jae now, both on their knees. 'Don't look at me that way.'

'I can't help it,' he said, reaching out to touch his hair.

He expected his to pull away, but to his surprise he leaned into his hand slightly, his eyes closed, looking so vulnerable.

Changmin inched forward, lifting both his hands to Jaejoong's hair, now cupping his head. Their knees touched, and Jaejoong leaned forward to rest his head on Changmin's shoulder. His hair was so soft. He ran his fingers through it,and then he touched Jaejoong's shoulder. He was soft everywhere. He rubbed Jae's back, trying to give some sort of comfort, but not knowing exactly what he needed.

After a moment, Jaejoong pulled back and looked at him. Hi eyes were still wet with tears, Changmin used his thumb to wipe his cheeks. Jaejoong lifted his hands to Changmin's face, touching him the way he did. His fingers outlined his lips, and he could only watch, like he was outside himself, as Jaejoong leaned in to kiss him. This would be a stupid time to faint, Changmin told himself. Then Jae ended the kiss, and he retuned to his body and thought, No! Changmin followed him ad he pulled back, his lips finding Jae's.

Minutes passed like this. 'Tell me to stop,' Changmin whispered.

'Don't stop,' He whispered back, kissing his neck. 'Make it better.'

Jaejoong hugged him. His skin tightened at the contact.

This was probably going to kill him, Changmin thought drunkenly, but it was a hell of a way to die.

He kissed Jae again. Jae pushed him and he fell on his back to the ground, but they never broke the kiss. He was lying on some herb, thyme maybe, and his weight crushing it, it's scent exploding around them. This was faintly familiar to him somehow, but he couldn't quiet place it.

Jaejoong finally pulled up for a breath. Tears still running down his cheeks.

'Please don't cry. Please I'll do anything.'

'Anything,' he asked. 'Will you not remember this tomorrow? Will you forget everything tomorrow?'

He hesistated. 'Are you asking me to?

'Yes.'

'Then, yes.'

Suddenly it was hard to breathe again. He wound his arms arond his and rolled him over onto some sage. Again it was so familiar. He remebered doing this before once. Then he remembered he had seen this in his dream.

He knew this situation he knew evrything about it. He looked down at Jaejoong and smiled, leaning down to kiss his hard. This was his destiny, his fate. To a dream that came true. He beamed and rolled down beside Jae wounding his arms around Jaejoong securely, nuzzling him and finally drifting off to dream land in hope to meet Jaejoong in his dream.

                                                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

The Next Morning, Jaejoong felt a swish of air and heard a thud echo in his ear, coming from ground beside him. He opened his eyes, and there was a small apple about six inches from his face. Another thud and another apple appeared beside it.

He'd fallen asleep in the garden again. He'd done it so many times before that he didn't even think. He sat up, shaking dirt out of his hair, and automatically reached for her gardening tools.

But something wasn't right. He looked down and gasped.

On that soft, warm ground beside him was Changmin! His eyes were open, and he was smiling. 'Good Morning.'

Everything from previous night came back to him. 'Don't say anything,' he said as he stood. 'You promised me you would forget everything. Don't say a word about this.'

Changmin rubbed at his eyes sleepily, still smiling. 'OK.'

Fat raindrops began to fall down as Jaejoong ran out of the garden. By the time he'd reached the house, the sky had opened up and it was pouring.

Back in the garden Changmin lay down under the pouring sky smiling brightly like a sun. He knew it won't take long for Jaejoong to come around now, he just needed the patience to wait.

=============================================================================================================

A/N: hello,

I'm sorry for the delayed update like I said I had an internet cutdown due to which I couldn't update on the promised day. I hope you all liked this Chapter. 

Keep reading and commenting!

Be healthy, Ren.