Chapter 5 : Aftershock

Sister Act

NO ONE POV

By the time they arrived at Super Junior’s dorm, Jinah and Sunah were both still sleeping, dreaming of their own worlds. Leeteuk turned off the car and turned in his seat to look at the sleeping girl in Siwon’s arms. Her expression peaceful despite the turmoil she went through earlier.

“You know we will have to call Soo Man, he must be worried about them.” Heechul says also looking at Jinah’s sleeping form. Leeteuk sighs looking at each member’s face, with the situation they were in he knew they would have to tell Soo Man about the incident.

Otherwise they might get accused of being in cahoots with their manager and nobody wants that to happen, but he decides it would be best to wait until Jinah recovers mentally. After many years of this torture her mental state might be weaker than others.

“I’ll tell him that they are staying in our dorm and tomorrow we can talk about what to do.” Leeteuk said.

The side door of the van opens revealing Kyuhyun with a grim expression.

“How’s Jinah doing?” He asked, his eyes showing concern.

“Well, she told us everything. You have no idea how much I want to kill that sad excuse for a human being.” Siwon tightened his grip on Jinah; everyone was shocked to hear those words come from Siwon’s mouth.

Heechul smirked; his dongsaengs were finally becoming men. The rest of the members from the second van stood behind Kyuhyun, Sungmin holding Sunah.

“Can we hurry up please? This is another scandal waiting to happen.” Yesung said while constantly turning his head from side to side. Leeteuk shakes his head, only Yesung has extreme paranoia in cases like these.

“Come on; let’s go before Turtle Whisperer has another heart attack.” He says to the members, Yesung’s mouth opens in shock while everyone else is sniggering at him.

Siwon makes sure Jinah has her arms around his neck before lifting her up bridal style, her body immediately recognises the change and she snuggles closer to him, her head is turned to the side so that he has a clear view of it.

Jinah’s lips are red and plumped from biting them in her sleep, her cheeks are tinged with pink and her hair is messily arranged framing her small face. Siwon blushes in awe at the sight and the thought of what it would be like to wake up next to her entered his mind.

Siwon’s jeans automatically felt tight and he cursed himself for having a sinful reaction. His gets harder when she moans and bites her lip, he closes his eyes and thinks of things to distract him from the sleeping beauty in his arms.

None of them worked, a pair of arms comes around his waist and ties a jumper to conceal his .

“So our bible basher got an over an unconscious girl?” Heechul said with an amused expression on his face. He noticed something was up when Siwon stopped walking, thankfully the rest of the members were already inside.

Heechul never expected Siwon to be in this situation and it somehow pleased him, Siwon on the other hand wished that Heechul wasn’t the one who found him, now his hyung would just use this against him as blackmail.

“Wouldn’t you get one looking at her?” Siwon countered, gesturing with his head.

Heechul looked at Jinah and there was silence, he gulped and patted Siwon on the shoulder.

“Good point.” He said before walking away, tying a jacket around himself. Siwon let out a chuckle and proceeded after him.

~

Sungmin deposited Sunah on his bed, a lock of hair falls on her face and he gently brushes it away from her cheek. He smiles when she tries to cuddle his hand; he puts the blanket over her and leaves the room, shutting the door quietly.

He walks down the hallway and sees Siwon coming out of his room and wonders why he has a jacket around his waist. He doesn’t ask and follows into the lounge where all the guys are sitting, deep in thought. Leeteuk was in the kitchen on the phone with Soo Man.

“So, what are we gonna do? We can’t wait to tell otherwise we will be implicated as well.” Yesung stated. Sungmin sighed; of course he would say that.

“We can’t say anything yet. The girls debut is tomorrow, if we tell they’ll be ruined before even staring their careers.” Heechul’s words made everyone think about the Jinah and Sunah. Leeteuk came back from the kitchen and sat down beside Shindong and Ryeowook.

“What did you tell Soo Man?” asked Siwon.

“I told him that the girls were nervous about tomorrow and wanted to stay with us.” Leeteuk told them, turning his phone in his hands. The big issue still remained of how and when to tell Soo Man about the incident with Manager Kim.

“Do you think they will even perform tomorrow?”

“It’s in the afternoon so they should be okay. We just have to keep an eye on them.” Leeteuk sighed and stared off into space, hopefully the girls were fine and could perform otherwise it would be a disaster for everyone.

Jinah POV

The fingers my face feel nice, wait? Fingers? On my face?

I open my eyes and look into beautiful brown orbs, Siwon smiles at me and I just melt. I sit up and look around. Okay, I’m in Siwon’s room, in his bed. How lucky am I?! I’ve always had a crush on Siwon, who wouldn’t?

He’s handsome, gentle, caring, sophisticated and extremely hot. I push my hair off my face and look at him.

“How long have I been out?” I ask him, the incident flashes in my mind. Out of habit I move away but Siwon stops me, grabbing my hands in his. His fingers start caressing mine and it calms me down.

“You’ve only been out for 3 hours; Sunah is still knocked out though. Don’t worry, Sungmin is with her.” He replies, I tensed when he mentioned Sunah but knowing she was okay relaxes me.

“Siwon?”

“Yes?”

“Has anyone’s opinion of me changed?” I asked him, holding my breath waiting for his answer.

It would kill me if they saw me in a different light because of what happened. Although, I can’t really blame them if they did. Haven’t even debuted yet and I already have a scandal up my sleeve.

Siwon surprises me by embracing me in his arms; I can feel his breathe against my hair. My arms come around his waist, the butterflies in my stomach increase.

“You don’t have to worry about that. We like you for you. What happened to you was unfortunate but it doesn’t change our opinion of you.” He said gently my hair, my head is resting on his shoulder.

“You should get some more rest, tomorrow is your big day.” Siwon said after 5 minutes of comfortable silence, I nodded against his shoulder and moved away. It made me feel like a child again, the way he tucked me in.

He even gave me a kiss on the forehead, Siwon turned to leave when I grabbed his hand.

“Stay.” I whispered.

He nodded and I made room for him on the bed. That’s how I fell asleep, embraced in Siwon’s arms feeling comforted and protected.

The morning.....

The first thing I do when I wake up is smile.

I can forget about all the bad that has happened recently and put it far from my mind because today is mine and Sunah’s debut!!!! After years of training, we can finally step into the world of music.

I turn my head to see Siwon’s sleeping form; it is quite a handsome face he has. I move closer to him and poke his cheek; he doesn’t react so I pick it up a notch. I kiss his cheek and pull back to find him wide awake with a smile on his face.

“Morning, can you wake me up like that every morning?” He grins, looking at me with those soulful eyes of his. I’m mesmerised.

“I can think of another way to wake you up.” I whisper before cupping his face and putting my lips on his.

He tenses at first and then relaxes, he opens his mouth and I put my tongue in his mouth. He brings my body against his; my hands go under his shirt and his back. His arms envelope me as we share a heated French kiss.

“Jinah, are you awake? Oh my god!!!!”

We break apart to see Sunah with Sungmin in the doorway; Sunah has a hand over her eyes. An awkward silence fills the room, Siwon has turned bright red. He gets out of the bed and walks out of the room, Sungmin follows him.

Sunah removed her hand form her eyes and glares at me, she steps forward and stops.

“Wasn’t last night an indication that you need to stay away from men?” She asks me, hands crossed over her chest. I hold back a laugh; it’s so cute how she tries to act like a mother. I roll my eyes and get out of the bed, making my way to her.

“Don’t scold me please? I’m just happy that we are finally debuting today.” I say smoothing my hair.

“You kiss older men when you’re happy?” She said, raising an eyebrow.

“Yah, Manager Kim was older.” I retorted

As soon as I said it I immediately felt guilty, Sunah paled a bit and I curse myself and my big mouth, I grab her hands and hold them tightly.

“I’m sorry for saying that. I know it’s been difficult but all our years of suffering and hard work are gonna pay off.” I said giving her a smile, I watch tilt up slightly and then frown again. I was gonna say something else when Leeteuk comes in with a hesitant expression on his face.

“Soo Man is here. He wants to see you downstairs.” He says to us.

We head downstairs to find Soo Man appa standing in the lounge room with Baekhyun, Kai and Lay beside him. He saw us and gave us a hug when we reached him. I could tell from how quiet and reserved he was that it wasn’t good news.

 

Sunah POV

So there has been a change in our separate performance stages.

Instead of SHINee, Jinah and I will do it with EXO. I’m okay with it since they technically are our seniors but Jinah was not happy. Something about having a connection and chemistry to dance with them, some crap like that.

Now we are at SM, trying to at least get some practice in and to make sure everything is right. I had thought it would be tough for Baekhyun but he managed to sing the right key and everything considering we had to perform in a few hours.

Both us managed to be in perfect harmony with each other, which is more than I can say for Jinah, Kai and Lay. A couple of times we heard Jinah and Kai arguing like cats and dogs over some dance steps, Lay would try to intervene and only end up in the argument as well.

Baekhyun and I had to be mediators for them and they eventually stopped arguing, we stayed and watched them practice. If I thought this dance was y with Minho and Jonghyun then the girls are gonna faint when Kai and Lay dance tonight.

The dance tells the story of a succubus seducing two brothers and she ends up keeping both of them for herself. There will certainly be an article about it, hope Appa is prepared for it. The boys left so we girls could practice our song for tonight.

We got through it with no mistakes; let’s hope we can do the same tonight in front of a live audience and heaps of cameras.

Hours Later (Performance Time)

Jinah and I are in awe at how many Idols are in the waiting room, waiting for their turn. For our actual debut, we are performing after Super Junior. For our separate stages, Baekhyun and I will be after SNSD while Jinah, Kai and Lay will go after Infinite.

For my performance I am wearing a white lace dress with a fluffed skirt, my hair is out and wavy with a flower wreath decorating it. My makeup is neutral but it still looks pretty.

Jinah’s outfit makes her look like a goddess, her hair is out in messy curls, her makeup was done for dramatic effect, her eyes are done in black, blue hues with neon blue contacts in them. Her outfit is skin tight.

She has a black and red corset top on, her pants are long but have lacing up the sides of her thighs and she has black boots on. Even I admit she looks amazing. Most of the male idols can’t keep their eyes off her.

Hence why Super Junior has surrounded us ruining anyone’s vision of Jinah.

“I’m hot, move aside.” Jinah says, fanning herself.

Donghae and Eunhyuk are in front of her not moving an inch, while Shindong and Kangin are seated on both her sides.

“Come on! They are not gonna pounce on me!” She exclaims, obviously irritated at their behaviour.

“Have you seen yourself?” Donghae asked, Eunhyuk agrees with him. Jinah sighs and looks at me

“Sunah, a little help please?” She pouts, begging. I laugh and put my hands up

“I’m agreeing with them, those Infinite and Z:EA guys have not stopped looking at you.” I gesture to where they are seated, directly across the room from us.

Jinah looks at them and winks, she even blows a kiss to them making them go red.

“Don’t encourage them.” Says Siwon

“Why? Jealous?” She says to him, he coughs and turns his attention somewhere else.

EXO walk into the waiting room and come over to us, their jaws drop when they see Jinah. Lay mutters something in Chinese while holding his chest. Luhan, Kris and Tao laugh at him.

“What did he say?” I ask them.

“Oh, he said you guys look beautiful.” Kris replies but I could tell he was lying.

“Sunah and Baekhyun, you guys are up next, Please head to the stage and prepare.” A stage assistant says, I get up grabbing Baekhyun’s arm, he blushes slightly.

“Good luck Sunah!” Everyone chorused and we left the waiting room, my heart was racing as we walked onto the dark stage. Baekhyun gives me a smile, I nod and the lights shine on us as the music starts. I bring the microphone to my mouth and sing my heart out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chappy up, sorry if i've been slow.

writers block is a pain. lol enjoy