The Conclusion

Brothers in Arms

I smiled as I looked down at Mir’s headstone.

 

Here lies the hero, the halfbreed, the fighter… Mir. Rest in peace.

 

The engraving was Rain’s idea.  I brushed off my black suit jacket and turned around.  Rain smiled at me as we walked through the cemetery.

 

“Quick question… You hungry?” He asked.  I laughed.

 

“Of course.  It’s good to have you back,” I replied.

 

“Good to be back,”

 

Someone behind us cleared their throat.  I turned to see Sooyoung, wearing a stunning black dress.

 

“Well done Lee Joon.  I knew my faith was well placed,” she turned and looked Mir’s headstone. She smiled softly.

 

“Wow… who’s the hottie?” Rain asked, his jaw practically touching the ground.

 

“Dude… she’s way out of your league,” I assured him.  Sooyoung giggled before she snapped her fingers, and disappeared. 

 

“Our life is so strange,” Rain said, shaking his head.

 

“It really is… but I wouldn’t have it any other way,”

 

 

 

=================================================================

 

And so end the diaries of Lee Joon, the monster hunter.  There is an interesting story about how Gackt met Joon’s father… but that’s another story for a different time… Thank you for listening to this tale, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed it!