Meeting him again

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inhale.

 

 

 

Exhale.

 

 

Inhale.

 

 

Project.

 

 

Inhale.

 

 

 

Then shout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!!” Hyo’s voice boomed in the room making the girls, still with saliva on their chins, hairs pointed in whatever directions, grog to open eyes, and different pajamas, shot up for a new day.

 

“What’s that smell?!” Sooyoung’s soul became suddenly alive when the sweet aroma of coffees, cookies, bread and strawberry jam in two big trays, placed on a desk that can be found there, filled the room.

 

“I made breakfast guys.” Then in an instant, the girls all went to grab the breakfast but Hyoyeon smacked their hands.

 

“Ow, Hyo, pretty please? Let Fany eat this great breakfast~” Tiffany tried to act cutely but Hyoyeon only shook her head.

 

“No cleaning first, no breakfast.” She firmly said and the girls let out whines.

 

After a speedy cleaning, the room that was seem like it was on war earlier returned to its peace and neatness. The girls seated rounding the breakfast on the floor under a big mat.

 

“Girls, let’s pray before we go down and prepare for the showcase.” Tiffany instructed and so they did.

 

“Lord, we ask forgiveness for the sins we’ve committed. And we also want to thank you for all the blessings you gave us. May you guide our dear family and friends in the things they do and the places they go. For this day, we ask for strength so we can perform well and do our duties. Also thank you for the great breakfast. AMEN.” Sooyoung prayed as the girls held hands with heads low.

 

After taking their things inside the room to go to the bathroom and settle for the showcase and other things they need to do, Sunny asked.

“Wait, what time is it anyways?”

“Oh, it’s still 5:30 a.m.” Hyo answered.

 

 

 

She keeps on walking and felt that the steps after her are not visible to hear anymore, turning to the girls, Hyo gulped.

“It’s freaking 5:30 a.m Hyo? Means you woke us up at 4:00 a.m.??!” The usual quiet Sleepy Princess didn’t really like waking up early and turned pissed.

“Maybe I haven’t even digested my foods yet!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“We slept at 11:30, right? OHMYGOODYGOODYGOSHGOSH, we only had less than 5 hours for sleeping?! My beauty sleep!” Yuri said and Hyo just face-palmed.

“I’m just kidding girls, it’s 8:30 a.m. now, and you know, we need to head on the showcase for other practices and you guys have different tasks right?” Hyo said and the girls sighed in relief.

“Hey Soo, let’s get going, we still need to do that last project right? If we finish it early, we can still make it up to watch the showcase.” Yuri said and they went off.

“Oh gosh guys, I still need to practice my line as the MC, so I’m going now.” Sunny waved.

“Girls our president is calling unto me, I need to picture the general rehearsal first though, so bye~!” Yoona said.

“OH I need to help the teachers about the school’s design, then I’m off!” Tiffany walked away too.

“Come with us Unnie, since I, Taeyeon Unnie and Jessica Unnie also need to rehearse. Let’s go!” Seo invited and I smiled. We walked to the gymnasium where the showcase will be held.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After hours of preparation..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(12:00 p.m.)

 

 

 

 

 

HANDS UP IN THE AIR!
Hwanhohago majihaera makji mara, nal chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara,
GROWLING IN THE AIR!
Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo, jeoldaejeogin neo!
Wechyeobwa Wecheyobwa!

 

 

 

The guys sung the last part of Maxstep before stepping down on the stage.

“Okay guys, next is TaengSic’s duet!” Suho, who’s also the over-all in charge of the showcase instructed and the two both went up to the stage to sing “Want and Resent”.

 

The now called, “Younique-Unit” of Hyo-Kai-Luhan-Eunhyuk-Henry-Taemin group (courtesy of Henry) is standing by the corner.

 

“Phew. 5 more hours.” Luhan said while wiping the sweats in his shoulders.

“Younique, ugh, it’s pretty cool and weird at the same time, anyways, Suho said that we’re given 2 hours to roam around the campus before going back to get ready for the showcase.” Taemin said and they all nodded.

 

Luhan & Kai went with Hyo then Henry with Hyuk and Taemin went to meet his group, SHINee.

Henry and Hyuk said that they’ll just go to a nearby store then Hyo said that she needs to fetch her family and friends in the near train station, the two guys obliged and told EXO and GG where they’ll be, gaining approvals (mostly from the leaders only because Sehun and Chanyeol wants to come along) they went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While walking..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two guys let Hyo walk in front of them because they want to have a little chitchat and it’s obviously about their crush.

 

“I’m nervous Kai, what if I messed up and oh gosh.. that’s embarrassing for Hyo to see.” Luhan said and it made Kai chuckle, Luhan faced Kai with a brow rose.

“Funny?” He asked but Kai only shook his head.

“I’ve also thought about that Hyung, but you know, as I always say, believe in yourself first to do your best.” He said and after more minutes, they already reached the train station.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAIST. If Chunnie is not my brother, I’ll really hit him in the head.

 

I kept on checking my phone, 30 minutes had passed. Sigh~

 

I was playing with my hair when a bus came to a stop. My hear is really beating hard, it’s been years since the last time I saw him, of course he already changed a lot, oh, maybe he had already changed his feelings for me! But, what is his reason to co—

 

 

I was still thinking hard when a certain brother of mine hugged me like there was no tomorrow. Just a hug from him and I already forgot about what he said, ugh.

Then my Mom came down!

“Mom!” I squealed and held my Mom so tight. Oh gosh, she still smells like flowers! I removed her brown locks from her face as streams of tears pours down. I missed her so much, and she does too.

“I missed you baby, still pretty huh?” She teased and I laughed, trying to hide the brims of tears wanting to pour.

“Of course, just like you.” Then I hugged her again.

 

I felt a tap in my arms and looked up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OHMY. It’s Junho.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Hyo, it’s been a long time right?” He said with an eye-smile.

My Mom let go of me and Junho stood in front of me.

 

“I knew it that Blonde suits you really well.” He said as he caresses the tip of my hair.

I didn’t say a word and just looked in his eyes. Then we broke out from the awkward silence when Luhan holds my shoulder.

“I’m Luhan and this is Kai, we’re from EXO.” They introduced themselves and made me step back a little.

Junho’s lips turned to a thin line and chuckled.

“Of course I know you, you’re one of the top groups in CSHS now right?” He asked and Kai nodded.

“Well, I’m Junho, from 2PM.” And from what Junho said, Luhan and Kai’s eyes went wide and looked at each other.

“Oh, 2PM went to a vacation and we’re busy because we’re preparing for our debut already so we haven’t stepped on CSHS this year yet, and this day will be the first but I came earlier than them.” Junho said and Luhan only nodded with a nervous smile.

 

“So, you’re the guys who got recruited by JYP Entertainment from last year’s Showcase?” Kai asked and Junho nodded and looked at me.

“We- we better get going guys, let’s treat them first before going to CSHS.” I said and then Luhan and Kai went to grabbed Mom’s bags to be like gentlemen.

Nicole, Jong Suk, Soyeon also came down and I hugged them all.

 

 

Then we went in to a nearby food chain and grabbed some food for them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kai, another rival has come.” Luhan sighed as he munches on his grilled sandwich.

Kai frowned and took a sip on his diet coke. “We already got the whole gang of EXO, then Jongup of B.A.P, her male fans, even Taemin having a crush on her and definitely Eunhyuk doesn’t think of her only as a dongsaeng.” He said and Luhan only sighed.

 

“What are you talking about?” Hyo suddenly appeared on their back with a Patbingsu on her hands.

 

The guys jolted up and said, “Nothing, Hyo, just about the performance, why are you not sitting beside your Mom? Well not that we don’t want you here.” Kai said and glanced at the other table with Hyo’s family.

“Well, I would love too and I just came from there, but… he’s also there.” She said and Luhan looked at the table. Oh, Junho. He thought.

Luhan and Kai wants to high-fived because that means that Hyo is awkward with the guy and may lessen their competition with her.

 

After some minutes, they all got up and went to CSHS.

 

 

The girls and EXO, texted by Hyo, went to welcome the family and friends of Hyo.

Luhan immediately went over to the guys and whispered about the little info about Junho who’s currently talking to Jong Suk.

 

Sehun scoffed while looking up and down at Junho, “He’s handsome and has charisma, but not much as we do. HUH.” He said and Suho told about ‘respect’ because they’ll be setting off to be Idols while they’re still on training.

 

Then after some chitchat, Suho said that the performers need to go back to the gymnasium for preparation.

 

Hyo waved off to her family and friends and Yoona said that she’ll take care of them.

 

 

 

“Fighting guys!” Hyo shouted and the guys laughed at the cuteness. Hyo glanced back one more time but she met eyes with Junho. She didn’t heared Junho but his lips visibly said it.

“Good Luck, Choding.” Hyo thought before turning her head away and bit her lips before forming a warm smile to Junho.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

SO YEBABY

I treat you all for a DOUBLE UPDATE!

 

 

:D Hope you like it guys. This fic is my biggest at the moment for no. of subscribers, comments, views and upvotes so I want to really keep it good for you guys. I hop ethat you'll support my other fics too! I have a new one, a Hyo-Luhan-Lay centered fic, "Screaming through Eyes."

 

 

Thanks for the support guys~! <3 .

 

 

MUWAH~!