New guys and Upcoming Showcase

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

 

After several weeks..

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know what to do with this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Currently, there’s a rose in my desk for our first class in the morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona took a picture of it before saying, “Woah, A suitor for Hyo?”.

Tao grabbed the rose and started saying things like, “This is so corny and chessy.”

 

 

 

I tried to get the rose from him and smiled at it though I don’t know who gave it.

 

“I think this is so cute. But are we sure it’s for me? Well, you know, maybe the person wrongly placed it here.” I said while glancing at the pretty flower in my hands.

 

Tao scoffed and just went back to his seat.

Yoona picked a small paper in my desk again.

 

 

“I’m certain, it’s for you Hyo, look.” She said and let me have a look at the paper.

 

It says:

 

Dear, Hyoyeon-shii

I know it’s a sudden, but I want to confess to you my admiration

You haven’t seen me yet but my eyes would always trailed off whenever you pass by our class

I really wish I would see your amazing dance, as GG and EXO said.

 

I’m not asking for a quick reply.

But I hope you wouldn’t turn me down.

-xxx

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know why but I got prettily confused.. admiration? I mean, How come I’m being admired? How?

But as I scrunched up my eyebrows, Sir Leeteuk entered the room and we started our class.

And Yoona pulled me down to my seat as she seats back to her own.

I got a last glance at the paper before I shove it back to my pockets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUNCH..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHHHAAAATTTTT?????!!!” EXO shouted when Yoona told them about the rose and the paper.

 

“Hyo,” Kai said as he put his hands in my shoulders and looked straight in my eyes.

 

“Don’t meet with that guy, please, you barely even know him because he didn’t told you or even wrote it down in that paper, we don’t know if he has a bad intention.” He said and his hands slides off from my shoulders to my hands and he squeezed it gently.

 

But Xiumin smacked his hands away and I heard him murmur in Kai’s ears and Kai pouted as he et go of my hands but I didn’t caught it well.. I only heard, “filthy hands..” “Off..” “Kick you..” and a ‘tsked’.

 

Then Sunny shifted to my side and said,

“Did he say about meeting with you or anything about the guy?” She asked.

“N-no.. He only said that he’ll wait for my reply but he wish that I won’t turn him down.” I said as I fumble with my fingers because this is the first time a guy ever written to me and said those things.

“Tsk, he’s a coward. He wants you to not turn him down but he wouldn’t even introduce himself.” Chanyeol said and I saw about 6 guys at his back trying to make their way to us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then the other girls from other buildings are starting to crowd in the Cafeteria and I heard them shout, “It’s B.A.P!”.

 

 

“He-hello Hyoyeon shii.” One of the guys greeted me as they finally stood in front us. I don’t know what to do so I just flashed him a smile. Wait, is he sick? Because his face is turning to red.

 

“Hello EXO and GG, it’s nice to finally meet you after these days.” A guy with intense eyes said.

 

“What made you come here?” Kris asked with a little irritation in his voice.

The guy with the intense eyes chuckled and looked at me.

“We have something to tell you but first, we want to introduce ourselves to a new pretty lady here, Hyoyeon-shii, right?” He said and I just nodded.

 

 

“My name’s Zelo, the youngest of the group, lead dancer and lead rapper.” A guy with noddle-hair said. He looks young and innocent but when he winked, I thought about changing that.

 

I saw Sehun throw his can juiced in the trash bin hard that it almost fell in the ground.

 

“Yongguk at your service, Leader and Main Rapper of B.A.P.” The guy with those eyes again said and I shook his hands with mine.

“Himchan here, passionate for dance and visual of the group.” A guy with cute front teeth said.

“I’m the Main Vocalist, Daehyun, I hope we can sing a duet in the future.” He his lips and smiled at me.

“And Youngjae, in the singing line.” A guy with bleach blonde hair told me and he’s holding 3 books with one hand.

 

There are 6 of them but I only heard and trying to memorize the already 5 names, one is still missing, so I looked at the guy who’s holding his head down and Zelo pulled him on front of me, I startled a little but I got up and invited my hand to shake with him.

 

He shyly looked at my hand and said with a slightly stuttering voice,

“I’m Jongup. T-the Dancing Representative of B.A.P. I’m very happy to see you this close Hyoyeon shii.” He said and tried to look at me, eye to eye but about 2 seconds, he looked away and the other B.A.P guys chuckled.

 

Kyungsoo pulled my wrists to sit down and so I did.

 

“So, tell what you came here for so we can still have time to tidy our things.” Baekhyun said but shut his mouth when Suho told him about ‘manners’ to other people.

 

Yongguk raised an eyebrow but continued anyways,

“Mr. Kang just told us on our way to here that the Diamond Building will be holding a Talent Showcase in the next 2 months, and he told us to inform you when we see you.” He said and looked at Jongup who swallowed hard.

“Hy-Hyoyeon shii…” He trailed off and I looked up at him.

“Yes, Jongup shii?” I asked and tilted my head to the side because it’ll get tired from looking up too much.

“Did you receive the rose?” He asked and finally looked at me straight, it actually surprised me but I think that’s adorable.

“So you were the one who placed it on Hyo’s desk with a card?” Tao asked as he sit back straight.

Jongup nodded and set his eyes on me again.

“I’m sorry if it was too cheesy or bothered you, but I hope you will consider my feelings, I’m not really asking for a commitment with you already, but at least allow me to have feelings for you.” He said with a sound of determination.

I got confuse to what I should do or say but I smiled at him.

 

“I don’t find anything wrong with your admiration, and I hope to be friends with you guys. Let’s do our best in the showcase.” I just smiled with the words letting out from my mouth in their own way.

B.A.P grinned and smiled and Jongup looked like a beet tomato.

“Then next time, we meet again Hyo, I hope you can join us to eat.” Daehyun said and they waved off and went to the other side of the cafeteria.

“Hmmpph, Just met Hyo but they’re already calling her in a short name.” Baekhyun said as he rolls his eyes.

“That’s a good one Hyo” Taeyeon said and I nodded with a smile to her.

“Why did you accept it Hyo? The rose and now acknowledging his feelings.” Luhan said but didn’t looked up at me as he continue to eat his food.

“I think there’s nothing wrong with that, and he’s only asking for being friends, right? I mean frieds admire each other.” I said because that’s what I think about what Jongup said.

 

The girls facepalmed themselves and the guys laughed.

 

“I never thought someone would be this clueless, Hyo.” Sunny said as she rubbed my back.

I pouted because I don't know what's wrong with I said and she just pinched my cheeks and I went back to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Special Class… with Ma’m BoA.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So.. Sooyoung, Yuri, Lay and Xiumin are busy for tons of project. Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun are already scheduled for a singing performance, and so are Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo, and Suho.. “ Ma’am BoA heaved a sigh while massaging her forehead. Then she continued,

“Then Kris, Tao and Chanyeol for a rap battle with other rappers in the Diamond Building and Sehun wouldn’t make it in the day of the showdown because of a family matter, Yoona will be the main writer for the show so she needs to check every performance, from making to the actual day, then Sunny is one of the shows’ MCs?” Then she glared on the floor.

 

“You all guys are booked?!” She shouted and all got stiff in our positions but she quickly regained her composure.

 

“B-but, we still have Hyoyeon, Luhan and Kai, Ma’am to represent the dancing performance.” Suho reasoned and Ma’am thinks for a while before finally agreeing and we all exhale from the intense atmosphere earlier.

“Okay, starting tomorrow, the 3 of you will have extra time after classes to practice for the showcase. And since there are only 3 of you, I guess mixing is needed.” She said and she picks a large notebook and scans some pages.

“Mixing?” I asked and Luhan answered me,

“That means other dancers from other groups will be mixed with us.” He said with a smile.

I hummed in response and then with a loud sound of closing the large notebook, Ma’am turned to a beaming woman with a wide smile.

 

“Guys, don’t worry, it seems like some best dancers in the Diamond are free and soon to be practicing with you.” She said with a grin and the names that came out from , people who will be added to the performance made the girls gape their mouth open and squeak in delight while the guys made ‘ohs’ and nodded in satisfaction with the names mentioned.

While I’m here, doesn’t know even a bit of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On our way to our dorm..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“O.M.G Hyo..~” Sooyoung said for the nth time since we heard about the people who will be joining the performance.

 

 

“Okay, Sooyoung, girls, just introduce these guys to me.” I said and Yoona smiled widely and before I know it we’re now sitting in a bench with Yoona holding her iPad and places it into my lap.

 

“Okay..” She said and cleared .

 

 

“First. SHINee’s Dancing Machine, Lee Taemin.” She said and clicked on a picture of a cute boy with an angelic smile.

“I know Hyo, first look, so innocent, BUT, he turns to a different person when he hears a beat on the dance floor. He’s a second year student in the Diamond Building. And heck, this guy can manage high notes.” She said and the girls nodded.

 

 

“Then next, Super Junior-M’s Lau Henry, he’s the resident English speaker, in the dance and vocal line of Super Junior’s Chinese group.” She said and clicked on another picture revealing a guy with eyes turned to crescent moons and a smile.

And then she looked up at me and in a serious tone but with a smile, said:

 

 

“You’re really lucky Hyo, because Super Junior’s Real Dancing Machine, Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk, the man who already graduated 2 years ago still has his nams hanging in the CSHS’s history will be joining the team.” She said and I can see Tiffany almost ripping her papers while looking at me with a smile.

 

“You’re like a magnet of great guys Hyo, but don’t worry, I’ll be here to stay behind you because you always let your guard down.” Tiffany said and I just nodded and not questioned about letting my guard down.

 

 

“Wait. Am I the only who noticed this? Hyoyeon’s the only girl.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then Tiffany completely ripped the papers and held my hands while making me jump with her as she giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the end of the class..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Go inside, guys!” Ma’am BoA said as she lets the 3 guys in.

“Hyo!” Eunhyuk called to me and I smiled at him though he surprisingly hugged me and I heard a hissed behind me where Kai and Luhan stand.

 

“So, let yourself introduce first to these guys, especially Hyo since it’s the first time she meet you, well except for Hyukkie.” Ma’am said and Eunhyuk playfully pouted at the nickname.

 

“It’s okay Ma’am, Yoona already told me about them yesterday.” I said with a reassuring smile and pulled my right hand out for a shake.

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon, GG’s New Main Dancer. You’re SHINee’s Dancing Machine Taemin and Super Junior-M’s All-rounder Henry right?” I said trying my best smile to ease any awkwardness.

“Woah, you only got to know about us yesterday but you get to memorize such details.” Henry said as he patted my head.

I smiled at the response. Memorizing is my thing, well except for directions of places, like how I get the steps from the moment I see it.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Hyoyeon, Key has been talking about you ever since we saw you in the headline of the school’s newspaper.” Taemin said and flashed a smile.

“Oh please, she’s my cute dongsaeng, so please.” Eunhyuk said with a laugh with a scooting away movement in his hands and the two only laughed with him but Kai and Luhan didn’t say anything.

 

“Okay, let’s go to the practice, but let me instruct you with what’s going to happen.” Ma’am BoA said and we all sat on the floor.

 

“So the showcase only requires the Diamond Building to show their talents for the other buildings. It happens at least thrice a year, so I would let those guys pass this one. It’s one of the biggest performances for the year since the preparation is big and even some talent producers will attend and pick some favorites they’ll be looking out for with a possible debut in the future.” Ma’m said and she sits in her chair while looking serious.

“But even though it’s a ‘showcase’, it’s like only a shadow name because it actually creates a ‘competition’ between the Diamond Students. And since EXO and GG are currently on top, the pressure is higher on your part, and the news about EXO and GG’s representatives to have a mixing spread like wildfire as I heard the gossips just this morning.” She said with breathing out.

 

Then she asked us to stand up and form a line. She pulled me softly in the center of the guys and stared at us for good minutes and smiled slight frantically like she found a gem in the desert.

 

 

 

“I promise to give them a rocking performance from your talents.” She said and we all just nodded.

 

 

 

Then Ma’am went over to the player and slides down a cd to play.

 

 

 

 

 

“You guys know Maxstep?” She said with hands on her waist.

“I heard it and it’s pretty cool.” Eunhyuk said and Ma’am said,

“Looking at you guys, there are vocalists and rappers too. Plus we have a husky rapping voice but unique voice of a girl from Hyoyeon like what Haeri your vocal teacher told me, this song fits you not only to be dance but also to be sung.” She said and that left us prettily deadpanned.

“That’s cool BoA, It’s been a while since the last time I rapped while dancing.” Eunhyuk said. Oh, so he’s also a rapper.

“Yep yep. Now, we’ll divide the group with roles.” Ma’am BoA said.

“Henry, Luhan and Taemin for the Vocalists, Henry, Kai and Hyoyeon for rapping though the chorus will be sung by Hyo because it’s a girl part.” She sad and we all nodded.

“So this is what we’re going to do..” Ma’am started to plan the performance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope everything will be fine. I also want to sleep and stare at our ceiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Hyoyeon, you can do this!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

AYO!

 

Yes. I'm sorry because I didn't updated for quiet days and I even told you about a double-update BUT I promise I'll give one in the near future.

Sorry too if I picked B.A.P (to the guys who don't like it) and I only have like 5 boy groups as my favorites and I'm still kinda new to the fandom so I'm having a hard time to get their personalities.

 

*NO FANWAR INTENDED. PLEASE.  I LOVE BOTH GROUPS SO SO SO MUCH AND I RESPECT EACH OF THEM AND THEIR FANS.

 

 

And being a student is one of the hardest things ever, especially for a graduating student like me.

 

And now, I'm assigned as a leader for a School Contest and Group Project + my College Entrance Exams.

 

Pray for me guys. :D

 

 

 

Thanks for the support guys.

 

 

MUWAH~!