Spies and Fun

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHY.

 

Why are they eating those delicious, red, big, 3 freshly-cooked lobsters! WITHOUT ME!

I was about to make my way to them but of course I was pulled down because we’re supposed to be ninjas. For the sake of our Dancing Queen, I’ll settle my large stomach for now.

 

 

“Hey girls, it’s like they’re only having a normal dinner.” Jessica said in a hush tone.

 

Oh well, we’re behind the bushes surrounding the restaurant these guys with Hyo went in, after I finger-crossed for 10 minutes, they really did sat on the big table that made it for us to see them clearly also thanks to the restaurant’s walls made of fiber glasses.

 

“NA AH Jess, I bet they’ll be starting to hold her shoulders and whisper closely to her innocent ears.. oh my Hyo, we’re coming now!” Tiffany almost broke down and was about to went to them when I hold her back.

“Keep it down Fany, Yoona, make sure to take pictures if ever they ever do something to our Hyo and we’ll blackmail them.” Taeyon said and I laughed but they immediately held my mouth. I smacked their hands and we continue to watch them.

 

I can see our cute Dancing Queen laughing at Chanyeol’s jokes, mostly because they’re about Baekhyun who is now fuming in anger and seconds later, he’s tackling Chanyeol’s neck, instead of helping the giant, the other guys, especially Kai, Sehun, Lay are only laughing at them. Suho talked to a man in a suit, maybe it's the manager to excuse the guys’ behavior. Finally, Kris held Baekhyun and made him sit in the other end of the chairs, away from Chanyeol then he said something to the 3, who only laughed, then Hyo situated them and like puppies, in a second, they’re now peacefully eating the foods well with little chats.

 

“I’m actually thankful that Suho and Kris, though they’re also interested with Hyo, are with the other guys to tone them down, as expected from our Hwang-Kim clan!” Tiffany said with a proud smile.

Taeyeon only chuckled and also projected the singing abilities of the Kim-Byun clan. Then while the two are on a clan-show off, Yoona continued to click on her camera, picturing every skin-ship the guy try to do with our innocent queen.

 

After an hour, with our now wobbly and strained legs from seating on bushes, the guys with Hyo already stood up from their chairs.

We also got up and stretched our arms and legs, and then I saw the guys now leaving the restaurant. Because it was pretty cold, Suho gave Hyo his jacket and the other guys lend her one too but it became too much so she just kindly told them to keep theirs.

We then headed away from them before they even see us, but we then got panicked when we saw what Hyo is about to do.

Hyo pulled out her phone and called a number, and obviously, it’s one of the girls’.

And like what we expected, Seo’s ring tone of Keroppi’s boosted in the quiet place outside the restaurant.

And of course, the guys heard the ringtone making them swift their eyes on our supposed to be hideout. Hyo, with the phone in her ears started to walk to our direction, we’re still hiding and Seo’s trying to find her phone deep in her bag to turn it off.

“Isn’t that Seo’s ringtone?” We heard Hyo said, she’s only now few meters away from us and we just closed our eyes.

Finally Seo found her phone now and quickly turned it off. We heaved a small sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT Hyo is now in front of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Girls? What are you doing here?” She said and I just smiled and waved to her weirdly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay. Tell me why.”

I just gulped down when I peek at Hyo’s serious expression; she’s still cute but pretty scary.

 

We’re sitting in a formal position in front of her, we’re still on the bush but Hyo and the EXO guys are now standing in front of us. I can see Chanyeol restraining his laugh with Suho looking at his cousin while massaging his temples, Tiffany only bowed.

Hyo walked by us, I hope she will ask me because at least I can help us try to escape with a little lie like we happened to pass by and Sica lost something in the bush and we went to find it but we got caught by Hyo and EXO while in the middle of it.

But… *heaves a sigh* she stopped by Seohyun, the girl who doesn’t like lying to her Unnies.

“Tell me Maknae, what are you doing here?” Hyo said with arms crossed.

Seo looked at us, finding some help but in this situation, we’re really wrong so we just gave her pity and fighting looks.

Seo closed her eyes and looked at Hyo.

“Umn… Unnie, we just want to secure that you’re okay, we’re about to pick you up but instead, you found us in a weird place, at the bush.” She said and I hoped in my heart that Hyo will bite it.

 

Hyo still looked serious but smiled, though not much but we felt relieve.

“Please girls, don’t you trust EXO and I? They’re twelve plus me so you don’t need to worry.” She said then we bowed our heads.

“Yah.. don’t bow, It’s okay, you don’t have any faults, instead I was also worried that you’ll get sick with staying outside for hours, it’s cold you know, are you all feeling well?” She says and held our foreheads with her right palm, checking if we’re still okay.

We just laughed at her cuteness and she gave a pout, okay that’s it, time to pinch her cheeks!

 

“L-let go Soo!” She says but I only giggled and continued to pinched her now red cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s get home girls and boys, tomorrow is the last day before showcase. Come on!” Suho said and the girls stood up and picked their bags. We then all head to the bus station.

While the others are busy chattering and yawning, I made my way to Hyo’s.

“Boo!” I sharply whispered in her ears making her jolt in surprise and turn her head quickly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before I can even comprehend what could happen, her lips landed on my cheeks because my face is only inches away from hers.

I actually wished that it’s better if it was lips-to-lips but before I can excuse and apologize, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan already tackled me on the ground.

 

I looked up to teleport the apology through my mind while looking straight in Hyo’s eyes but I saw her fully blushed face though the half was covered by her palms in the side where I kissed (unfortunately, accidentally) her. I caught glimpse of the girls shooting arrows through their eyes as they ask if she’s okay. Then the guys almost lost their souls.

 

I only chuckled and Hyo asked the guys to stop for the bus is here now.

 

 

 

“I feel like I don’t want to wash my lips anymore.” I said as I seat beside Kris.

“Lucky b*stard” I heard him say but I asked him one more time but he didn’t replied and just shook his head.

I chuckled once again though I can feel that the guys are starting to shoot daggers behind my back now but having Hyo’s pink and smooth cheeks on my lips feels like heaven. Men, I think I will not be able to sleep tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After some minutes, we already arrived in the blocks of our school and went inside to our dorms. Before Seo and Hyo can turn away to their dorm, I held Hyo’s hands, of course I made sure that the guys will not see so that I can still live until tomorrow.  

 

 

“Ne-neh Xingie?” She asked with pink taints starting to escape to her cheeks. I heard Seo heaving a sigh before stepping some steps away to give us space.

“Just want to apologize for earlier. Though I admit that I liked it, but if you’re not comfortable with it, you can slap me now!” I said and closed my eyes waiting for a hit in my face.

But after some moment of silence and a sigh of Seo, I opened my eyes and still the blushing Hyoyeon in front of me is just fumbling with her fingers.

 

 

“La-- I mean Xingie, it’s okay. You didn’t really intend to do it, and you know, it’s only on the cheeks though.” She says and bowed to me before finally waving a goodbye and tugged Seo’s arms and made their way to their dorm.

 

 

I felt that all shades of pink darted on my face. I never thought that Hyo will be okay with it. I jumped and held my fist in the air. One point Yixing!

 

 

 

Hahaha. Better keep this away from the guys before they take my life in a whim.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

EYOOOOW.

 

 

 

Hahahhaha. Here I go again. I'm sorry because I just updated now. I don't know what's with my teachers that they keep on giving us projects for this week and I stil hate our new system.

 

 

OHYEAH. The Unicorn got a kiss on a Queen!

 

 

 

 

 

Don't kill me. I promise the other guys will have their turn. lolololololololol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS.

 

 

YOUR COMMENTS ARE MY ENERGY PILLS. LAB U~~!!

 

 

 

 

 

MUWAH~!