Tomorrow it is

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

KAI

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tomorrow it is.” Henry sighed and we remembered that tomorrow is the showcase. Though it’s my first showcase like Hyo, but I already have many experiences performing and going to contests.

The school doesn’t have any class for today because it’s for full preparation for tomorrow and students are in charge of the showcase though of course some equipment are from the school.

That’s why some of our fanclub members are assisting us in the Showcase General Rehearsal.

 

“Hyoyeon-shii, here’s your water.” We turned our heads to Doojoon, oh, the president of Hyo’s fanclub. He seems really cool so it was surprise that he was actually the president of the so-called HyoHunnies.

“Thank You Doojoon.” Hyo said with a smile making a blush Doojoon smile back. Then my fanclub entered the hall with the promise pack of foods for us.

I thank them and gave a wink making them squeal and they left us alone in the stage because the performances are supposed to be surprises for tomorrow.

 

I then gave each of the guys and Hyo the foods and we settled down on the stage.

“Wah, this is really delicious Kai, tell them thank you!” Hyo exclaimed while flailing her arms. I laughed and ruffled her hair saying an ‘okay’.

 

And after some moments, I just saw Hyo looking like she’s choking but regained her breathe immediately as Taemin pats her back. I quickly gave her a water bottle.

 

But she held unto a bit longer because she’s still thumping her chest. I’m starting to have my face burn to beet red and before I start to tremble at the warm touch of our fingers, she suddenly pulls away and opened the bottle and gulps down the water. Because she’s drinking so fast, some spills in , and because I was holding a towel, I bend down to her side and wiped the water. Before I realized it, I peeked at Hyo’s widen eyes and pinkish cheeks. I chuckled and I’m completely aware that our faces are only inches away but hey, I want to have my moment too!

 

Then I stopped wiping her face and she turns away and Eunhyuk shouted at us, to come over and start our practice again.

 

“1,2,3 Go!” Eunhyuk counted and we then turned to phase #4.

“You okay Hyo?” I asked when Hyo’s only having her head down, she just nodded. Oh, maybe she’s still thinking about ear—

“I wonder if I’ll do good tomorrow. What if I failed? What if the people wouldn’t like me?” She suddenly said and we all stopped dancing.

I massaged my temples at those questions. I bet she’s still clueless that 12 guys are all over her just from a short time.

“Hyo, maybe you just don’t know how attractive you look, but in order to do your best, you should always stay positive.” Luhan said and sit beside Hyo. Hyo looked at him not really believing, confusion still in her eyes.

“And CSHS only gets scholars once in a while. You know what? From the past 4 years, you’re the only one who got a scholarship again, so when they announced that a dancing scholarship was given to a girl pretty away from here, you already became the talk of the school.” I said and she blushed at the information.

“It’s just that.. guys.. I’m still not sure if I can secure my spot after this showcase. I believe there are more people who are much talented than me..” Even before she can finish her words, because I don’t like it when the girl I like is getting herself down, I cupped her cheeks and let her focus her eyes on me straight.

“This is your fate. If the god of fate thinks others are more talented, then you wouldn’t be in here, right now, practicing with us to impress people who can behold our future. You deserve everything here, you work hard with your great talents, you impress people.. just like how much you’ve impressed me!” I exclaimed and I covered my mouth at my last words.. isn’t that like confessing.

 

I closed my eyes for a while and looked up at her. KSJAHKJFHKA.

 

She’s crying.

 

 

 

Luhan sent me a death glare before calming Hyoyeon down with Taemin, Henry and Eunhyuk too. We keep on telling her comforting words and then only hiccups could be the only thing heard after.

 

“D-don’t worry guys.. I’m just thankful you are here. If it wasn’t for you all, maybe I would’ve leave CSHS already.” She said and stood up.

“Let’s continue!” She said and held her fists high.

 

We chuckled at the cuteness and continue to practice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a good day, even though we’re really busy and tired, I felt really good listening to the words of my friends!

I also got shocked that Kai, a professional dancer was impressed by me! I wonder if I really dance that well.

 

I pulled my phone while we’re walking, the guys told me that they’ll me home since it’s getting late.

I scanned down Hyochun’s number and clicked the green button.

Hyochun, the usual cute little brother he is, answered my call only in 2 rings, I don’t know how he manages up to answer me in 2 rings whatever he is currently doing, but well, he’s my brother.

“NOONNAA!!!” Of course, the usual answer he will give me, he always shouts Noona but I grew on it even though it’s like ear-bleeding. I smiled before I tell him something.

 

“You’re on your way?” I asked because he promised me that he will bring Mom and my other friends tomorrow.

“Yes yes yes Noona. Mom, Nicole, Jong Suk, Soyeon and… one more..” I heard him trailing off and my heart begun to beat faster because I absolutely getting nervous because he’s Hyochun, the brother with lots of surprises.

 

“Wh-who?” I asked stuttering. I heard him giggle. Dang. This could be a plan by him again.

 

 

 

 

“I brought Junho along too!” And that’s when I almost lost my vocal chords as I scream. The guys stopped for a while and asked what’s wrong, I just smiled nervously and we head on walking. NONONONONONONO.

 

 

 

 

“Ah-ahhaha… that’s not funny Chunnie, tell Noona you didn’t invited him, right?” I said while scratching my neck, just a habit when I do not like Hyochun’s ideas.

 

“NAH Noona, I didn’t invited him, he went to our house earlier with his bags already telling he’s coming no matter what, and of course, he’s like my older brother too so I said okay! He said they came from a vacation with s just near our town so he came to a stop at our house.” DANG.

 

 

Okay, let me introduce to you, Lee Junho, is one of my childhood friends too, though we got pretty far away from each other because of two things: 1.) He attended the Middle School of CSHS or CSMS with Tao and 2.) He suddenly confessed to me when he was about to go to CSHS. I heard (from Hyochun) he’s now a member of the group 2PM in CSHS.

 

IT WAS reeaaaalllllyyyy awkward. Well for me, and some whistles of Hyochun and a sudden back-out of Tao. I only see him as a brother, nothing less, nothing more, I was about to tell him forget about those feelings because that’s how I only see him. But instead, he vowed that he will be back and try to steal my heart or whatsoever, but I’m too glued in my dream, school and family that I failed to remember about his promise, and now, it came to my mind again because of Hyochun.

 

 

“Arrgghh.. Okay. Just take care on your way here. Remember that our building is colors white and black; we will be there first before the showcase, since the showcase will start in 5:00 p.m. I need to go now, Noona needs rest for tomorrow. Bye, love you!” I said and he said he loves me more.

 

I ended the call just about where in front of my dorm.

I waved the Taemin, Eunhyuk and Henry goodbyes because their dorms are pretty away from here and Eunhyuk needs to catch the last bus.

 

“You see Hyoyeon, just concentrate and believe in yourself and you’ll do great for tomorrow, we’ll be there anyways.” Kai said and offered me a smile.

“Even though it will be your first time to perform in such a big crowd, I think the idol star is already twinkling up in your head.” Luhan playfully smiled and I laughed.

“Thanks guys. I really owe you so much.” I finally said.

Before they can turn away, I kissed their foreheads, like what Mom always does to us when we did something she’s proud of.

I didn’t wait for their expressions and entered the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This girl is giving me more reasons to why I’ve fallen really hard for her.” Kai sighed as he touches his forehead gently.

 

“I don’t like to make things fast, but I’m not scared to take it to another level with her, I badly want to confess to her. But the things GG told us so that we can keep on being close to her always replay in my mind.” Luhan said and they went back to their dorm.

 

“I hope Hyoyeon would soon realize our real feelings.” Both of them think and went on to walking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not realizing the stares of 8 girls currently giggling and squealing from the sight earlier. Maybe because they didn’t heard what the guys say, about wanting to cross the line but the kiss just blew off their heads.

 

 

Hyoyeon opened the door of her room and almost screamed when she saw the girls currently still giggling while roaming around her and Seo’s room.

 

“I told them to go back Unnie but they don’t want to and they even want to stay over!” Seo clanged to me and whined for the first time.

 

Well, as you can see, if you can, two older (SunTae) with the other 2 younger (SooNa) are having a pillow fight that you can’t even determine anymore who are older to whom. Then Yuri is currently scanning down the net and Jessica already sleeping in Hyo’s bed, also Tiffany reading a book.

 

“Girls, you want to stay over?” Hyo asked and the girls (ofc, except the Sleeping Beauty and the maknae) all nodded.

 

“No Unnies! Remember the last time you stayed over in my room? I can’t even recognize my room after that! Be thankful that there was no school tomorrow so I got time to clean, but I don’t want that to happen again!” The Maknae for the first time, scolded her Unnies like she’s the oldest.

 

The girls looked down and Hyo raised an eyebrow, they’re thinking about something, she thought.

Then they shot up with those big puppy eyes and pouts.

 

Hyo, loving cute things, gave thumbs up and the girls jumped happily.

“Don’t be worried Maknae, I’ll make sure they’ll clean their mess tomorrow.” Hyo said and Seo just sighed.

 

 

After an hour, the girls went to place their blankets on the floor and dripped to sleep. Hyo slept beside Sica because, dang, she’s really hard to wake up also Seohyun with Sunny on her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

YOW YOW YOW YOW YOW YOW.

 

So yeah

I'm back after more than a week. he.

 

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I finally got to open my documents! So yeah, I need to update my other stories too.

 

Thanks for hte support guys. You know I love you all. Do you love this Unicorn too? :D

 

 

 

 

 

MUWAH~!