Another Level

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 week before the showcase

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyochun went home already, making our Hyoyeon cling to him for hours, and even before he steps inside the train with EXO and GG in her back calming her down as she waves at the teary-eyed Hyochun too. And the train went away.

 

“Calm down Hyo, he’ll be back next week, to watch the Talent Showcase, right?” Taeyeon said and Hyo looked at her with puppy eyes making the girls sigh and the boys laugh with thumping hearts inside.

“Let’s go eat, I’ll treat you.” Xiumin said as he pulls Hyoyeon out of the train station. Hyo sniffled and smiled back to Xiumin who squeezed her hands harder at the cute girl he’s holding.

 

“Hyo, what do you want?” Sunny asked Hyo who’s looking at her phone.

“Same with yours.” She replied shortly and Sunny raised her eyebrows.

She just shrugged off the reply and continued to look at the menu.

 

Tao went beside Hyo and cupped her cheeks. Hyo stiffened at the action and looked straight in Tao’s eyes.

“Yah Kim Hyoyeon, I know you’re still lonely about Hyochun but don’t forget your other friends are here whom you can enjoy with, it’s US!” Tao exclaimed and Hyo looked down.

“Hyo?” Lay asked her and Hyo shot her head up then hugged Tao tightly.

“Thanks Panda.” She said and pulled back. Tao was frozen and held his arms with the lingering warmth of the choding.

Sehun rolled his eyes and received his parfait. Hyo’s eyes twinkled a the food and Sehun chuckled at the expression, he then scooped one and offered it to Hyo.

“Are you sure Sehunnie?” Hyo asked one more time, with just a half nod, Hyo immediately tasted the parfait.

The guys sniggers at the sight but went to shock expressions when Sehun also tasted the desert.

“YAH! YAH! Stop Sehun!” Chanyeol shouted making the other people in the area looked at them. But Sehun already gulped down the part he scooped.

“What’s wrong? Want some too?” He said. Chanyeol only face-palmed himself.

Sehun only raised his eyebrows and looked at the spoon he’s holding because he saw Kai with his hand over his mouth while staring at his spoon.

The idea calculated in Sehun’s mind before it clicked.

 

“Ohohohoho… I got an indirect Kiss with Hyo~!” He said while holding up the spoon in the air before Kai and Chanyeol tackled him to the ground.

 

Hyo didn’t hear about the kiss because Kyungsoo already plugged her ears with his own hands.

“Is it okay now, Kyunggie?” Hyo asked with tilting her head making Kyungsoo blush at the sight.

“S-sorry.” He muttered and pulled back his hands while looking down with cheeks burning.

Hyo giggled and pinched his cheeks.

“You’re one of the cutest guys I’ve ever met Kyunggie~” Hyo sang and Luhan made a pout.

“How about this?” Luhan said while doing an aegyo at Hyo.

Hyo laughed and ruffled his hair.

“Of course you too Lulu.”

 

“I can’t believe, if not at the same age as Hyo, but older than her, yet they act like kids just to get her attention.” Sunny sigh and the girls nodded.

“Well, maybe if I were a boy too, I can’t resist Hyo’s charms.” Yoona said and they went to look at the guys’ situations.

With Chanyeol holding Sehun back with Kai reaching the spoon, Xiumin eating a cake by himself, with Suho writing down some paperworks but heaves a heavy sigh at the sight of the boys, with Kris holding his temples because the boys isn’t listening to him, with Kyungsoo blushing so hard at the compliment earlier, with Luhan continuing doing aegyo at Hyo, with Tao ordering his food, with Baekhyun playing with a laughing Hyo’s hair, with Chen picturing the different situations of his friends, and Lay walking to the Men’s Comfort room.

 

“Isn’t it so nice?” Taeyeon said and the girls laughed merrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 days to go before the showcase…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, here are your costumes we’ve prepared.” Gyuri said with Soyu as they lay down the costumes for the Dancing representatives in the showcase.

The guys went over and looked for their names on the plastics, each of them smiling proud at the creations and thanked Gyuri and Soyu who smiled back and went out to give the other costumes.

 

While the guys are busily checking out their clothes, the noticed a weary Hyo at the corner of the room, Taemin went over to her and tapped her shoulders.

Hyo looked up with a gloomy face, Taemin sits beside her and nudged her shoulders with his.

 

“What’s wrong Hyobb?” Taemin asked and Eunhyuk smacked his head. Taemin massaged the spot and glared at Eunhyuk.

“What was that for?” He said.

“When did Hyo’s name turn to Hyobb?” Eunhyuk said with a pissed tone.

“Of course given by me!” Taemin said and asked Hyo again.

Hyo didn’t respond and instead held the bag containing her clothes for the showcase.

Taemin raised an eyebrow and received the bag.

Hyo said through thin lips, told him to open the bag.

Taemin did and the guys’ eyes bulged out at the clothes.

 

They’re actually given 2 sets of clothes. One for the performance and one for a dance battle: Freestyle.

But the problem with Hyo’s is, her clothes are pretty revealing.

 

The black one is for the performance and then the red one is for the dance battle.

 

 

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/-Hyoyeon-MAXSTEP-MV-girls-generation-snsd-32630675-160-160.gif

 

 

And both clothes are y, which Hyoyeon cannot understand why they made those clothes for her. She meant, she can dance with pyjamas and shirts but those clothes are pretty too much.

 

Then she looked up at the guys who are staring at the clothes, imagining Hyo wearing them. Luhan cleared his throat making the other guys get back to their senses.

“I can’t wear that!” Hyo whined.

“Come on, Hyo it’s only for a day!” Kai said as he pats Hyo’s shoulders.

“B-but…” Hyo tried to reason but Kai shushed with his fingers.

“They made those clothes because they believe you will pull them off greatly, do you want to waste Gyuri and Soyu’s efforts in making those clothes? I heard Soyu is one of the members of your fanclub.” Kai said and Hyo breathes out.

“O-okay then.” Hyo said and the guys smiled at her.

“Let’s practice again guys.” Eunhyuk said as they went to their positions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 days before the showcase.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyo! Let’s go out! You need some fresh air, all you do is practice.” Tiffany called out as the girls enter the dance practice room. Hyo only looked at them with a smile though sweats are forming in some parts of her body, heavy huffs and disheveled hair; yet she still manages to look pretty.

“Yah, you need to rest too you know.” Sooyoung said as she hands over a towel to Hyoyeon and gladly accepted it.

 

“Thanks for visiting girls. Just a moment then I’ll prepare to go with you.” Hyo said and the girls only chortled and gave up at the pout she gave.

 

Then Hyo was about to pack her bag when Kai went up to her. Hyo looked to Kai and wore an expecting smile.

“Jonginie? Need something?” She said and Kai awkwardly smile making Hyo snigger.

Luhan, who’s now beside Kai nudged him in the arms making him straighten up and continue what he was supposed to say.

“Umnn.. the EXO guys would like to treat you to dinner Hyo, maybe after you and the girls go out.” He said and Hyo only blink before nodding.

Luhan and Kai blush and then Hyo finally waved them goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Girls!” Hyo tried to gain the girls’ attention who are currently waiting for her outside the mall.

“We need to get Sunny a cocktail dress because she’s the MC of the showcase, then a collection dresses for the singers, in other words, SHOPPING!” Tiffany said and the girls only giggled.

“Let’s go!” The usually shy Jessica becomes hyper when shopping is the thing they’ll do.

The girls went over to different shops before they got a red cocktail dress for Sunny who compliments her milky skin and legs with silver heels.

 

 

 

 

Then it was 7:00 p.m after they got the dresses for the singers, of course with lots of fun when Hyo turned to her choding mode with a shikshin Sooyoung, a Kkabb Yuri and the prankster Yoona, --the GG-Playmates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Girls, can I go? EXO invited me over for a dinner.” Hyo said making the girls raise their eyebrows.

“Wait a minute Hyo.” Taeyeon said before the girls went over to a corner, leaving Hyo for a while who only went over to a bakery and they surrounded each other, not caring about the people staring at their current weirdness.

“This is what I’m scared of.” Yoona said and flips her hair.

“So they’re starting to make a move. Uhuh.” Yuri said.

“Wait, how about we follow them? So that they will not eat our cute Hyoraengi?” Sooyoung suggested and they agreed.

“But you know girls, this seems like stepping on Hyo’s line, I mean it’s her choice since it’s her lovelife.” Jessica said and Seo answered.

“Well, we’re doing this as her friends, we want the best for her, right Unnies?” she said and the plan was settled.

 

After getting back to Hyo who didn’t give any idea as to why the girls even need to go over a corner when she only told them she’ll got out with EXO, bid them farewell.

 

After Hyo turned to a corner, the girls changed to their ninja mode and followed Hyo’s way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KRIS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since it’s already 7:00 and because of Sehun and Kai’s continue whinings about why Hyo is still not here, I decided to call her and meet us to a certain restaurant.

“Wait, how did you get Hyo’s number Kris?” Kyungsoo asks but I didn’t bother answering and waited for the other line to answer me.

After some rings, Hyo finaly answered.

 

 

“Hello?”

ah. Even her voice is so cute. Wait, what the heck are saying Kris?!

 

 

 

 

“Hey Hyo, this is Kris, the boys keep on bugging me   *heeeyyyy*   shut up Sehun,   so we decided to go to XXX restaurant, I’ll just send you the address and make sure to ride a cab not a bus.

 

I said and Hyo agreed. I hanged up the phone and told the boys about the restaurant and they, like kids, jumped happily and went over to change their clothes quickly and of course try to look better for their crush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 20 minutes we arrived at the restaurant and saw Hyo tapping her foot. Cutely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before I can wave my hand so that she will see us, Baekhyun already ran over to her, of course, like dogs, the other boys, except Suho and the duo who still says that they’re pretty decent than the other 8 though I can see the girly twinkle in their eyes when they saw Hyo, Kyungsoo and Xiumin, also ran to Hyo.

 

The 8, like magic, already set up a big table than can accommodate all of us and are now chatting happily with Hyo in the center seat.

 

“Let’s get some lobsters boys.” Again, Suho, the Hyung who will give in to the favors of his dongsaengs want, gave up to the whines of Luhan and Xiumin about wanting lobsters.

 

After the other foods were settled, we already started eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

HEYOW~!

 

 

I'm sorry for not updating for a week because we had a lot of projects and had our educational trip.

 

 

I think I'll be updating another one later :D, well I THINK.

 

 

 

hohohoh..

 

 

Holy Buns, thanks for the continuing support and love guys~!

 

 

I LOVE YOU ALL~! Subscribers, upvoters, commentors, viewers also my cute silent-readers <3

 

 

 

 

MUWAH~!