Unwelcomed, Unexpected but Cute Surprise

City of Seoul High School

 

:D

 

Just want to know your favorite HyoEXO pairings~!

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

 

 

 

These days have been weird for EXO.

 

Whenever we meet them, each of them or two of them have scowls in their faces.

Then after a long of bugging them to tell us, they’ll say different things happening to them but same sentence will come up after they explain: “I’ll burn that person’s ”, Sehun admitted that he was the one who started that term.

 

The things they tell us are like their lockers being messy or their shirts in the changing room will be misplaced and it takes them a very long time before they find it, or their separate shoes with muds on them and more. It seems like someone is bullying them and he or she’s hard to find. Even their respective fan-clubs in the school already helped in finding the person but there’s no even a clue.

 

“This is really getting frustrating.” Kai said as we are now continuing our practice for the showcase.

 

“What’s frustrating Kai?” Eunhyuk asked while gulping down an energy drink.

 

“Not this showcase but the things happening to our group. Like our personal things getting dirty or something happens to them and we can’t catch the one to blame.” Kai sighed while leaning down.

 

“Really? Someone’s bullying you? EXO? THE EXO?” Taemin asked with an amused voice.

“And the fact that we, 12 members plus our fans can’t know who's the reason for all of this is getting more frustrating.” Luhan said as he stands up because we’re going to dance again.

“Don’t worry, everything’s going back to normal again. Maybe that person is just bored.” Henry said as we lined up again.

“Okay guys, phase #7 to play for Hyo’s entrance.” Eunhyuk instructed and we all head to our positions.

Ma’am BoA couldn’t attend yet for personal matters. But she promised to support us on the day of the showcase because maybe she’ll be completely free at that time.

 

We only have 2 weeks more before the showcase. I’m really getting nervous because it will be my first time to perform to a large crowd with even people who I can depend my future to if I perform well.

Oh right, Hyochun haven’t told me about their surprise yet.

 

 

 

 

THIS IS SPECIALIST H.Y. !

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk says as I enter to the center.

Step forward to your left, flip your hair backwards, body wave, and swiftly step to the center facing front.

 

 

 

Naega meonjeo yeoreonwasseo gechilgo heomnanhan gireun nae dojeon
Geunyang kajyeobeorimyeon neomu jaemi eopji
Saneul myeot gaejjeumeun neomebwaya alji
Jeongsangeman buneun baram neukkyeobolkka? Norabolkka?

MAXSTEP, MAXSTEP, MAXSTEP, MAXSTEP

 

 

 

 

I know. I also got surprised that my rap is pretty decent though Henry keeps on letting me repeat it over and over again while we’re resting because he said, “It’s so badass.”

 

We’re getting on phase #8 now. No one’s singing, just us dancing, me on the center while the boys will take their steps either surrounding me while facing me, back on the crowd or face on the crowd.

 

Phase #9. Last Phase. Repeat Chorus twice.

 

 

 

HANDS UP IN THE AIR!
Hwanhohago majihaera makji mara, nal chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara,
GROWLING IN THE AIR!
Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo, jeoldaejeogin neo!
Wechyeobwa Wecheyobwa!

HANDS UP IN THE AIR!
Hwanhohago majihaera makji mara, nal chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara,
GROWLING IN THE AIR!
Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo, jeoldaejeogin neo!
Wechyeobwa Wecheyobwa!

 

 

 

 

“Pose…. Pose fiercely…. And cool.” Eunhyuk said between huffs from the hard-hitting dance as we’re posing for the end of the song.

 

 

 

 

1..2..3..4..5..

 

 

 

 

“Woooh~~ Time to go home~” Kai said as he sweeps his forehead with a white towel and Luhan already grabbed his bag. Taemin went to change and Eunhyuk is still practicing while Henry is currently checking his phone. We waved them a goodbye and headed to our lockers.

 

 

“NONONONONO.. Not again..” I heard Luhan grunt as I was walking to them as I have finished going to my locker.

“What’s the matter Lulu?” I called to Luhan.

 

 

WAIT.

 

 

Let me explain first.

One day while I was calling my brother, I called Hyochun, ‘Chunnie’, my nickname for him, and Luhan heard it and he held up my phone in the air in his hands and told me that if I won’t call him ‘Lulu’ from that day to like forever, he will not bring my phone back, because I can hear Hyochun already screaming in the other line for no one, especially his Noona is answering him, I just said ‘okay’ and I’ve called him ‘Lulu’ from that day on.

 

AND. Because of that, other EXO guys made me call them in their preferred nicknames.

But because I already got used to their actual names, I only use their nicknames at times I remember them or they want me to call them that way.

 

 

Chanyeol- Yeollie

Xiumin- Baozi (his favorite food) or Minnie

Kai- Jongie (Jongin is his real name as Suho said)

Sehun- Sehunnie

Kyungsoo- Kyungie (I got surprised that he wants a nickname too)

Lay- Xingie (Yixing is his real name, since he’s a Chinese) (He actually asked me to call him Unicorn but wouldn’t to be too weird for him?)

Baekhyun- Baekkie

Luhan- Lulu

 

 

 

Of course Tao is already my panda or Wushu Panda, while Kris and Suho maturely let the guys have their nicknames.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Someone wetted my shoes!” Luhan whined as he takes his shoe from the locker. I gasped and thought about what to do.

 

“Oh! I have slippers here Luh-- I mean Lulu, you can bring it back to me tomorrow. Don’t want you to get your feet hurt.” I said as I bring my slippers out of my bag. It’s only plain white with a black cross on its left or right corner and I’m only size 7 ½ for my foot so it looked cute to Luhan’s feet because he has like, size 9 or another.

He smiled at me with cheeks turning to pink…. is it because it’s getting cold?

 

“Haist. Let’s just go home.” Kai said and we walked to our dorms.

 

 

The two escorted me to my dorm building before going to theirs since it’s getting pretty late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie!” I called to Hyoyeon Unnie, I need to say something to her about earlier.

“Hmmn? What’s the matter?” Unnie smiled at me and went back on taking out her towel from her closet to get ready in taking her bath.

I told her about a guy earlier who knocked on our room and asked about her.

“Really? Did you see who it was?” She asked and paused before opening the bathroom.

“The problem is he’s wearing a cap and I can barely see his face. Sorry.” I said and Unnie only smiled, Unnie's smile is very pretty, I think it’s one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen, with her eyes turning to crescent moons.

“Don’t worry Seo, maybe he doesn’t need anything much about me. Go to sleep now. Sweet dreams, maknae.” She said and I nodded while lying on my bed as she covers me with the blanket up to my chin.

 

Then Unnie went to the bathroom and I drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OHMYGOSH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here goes Chanyeol oppa holding someone on his collar with Tao and Kyungsoo trying to calm him.

 

We hurried to them and asked about what happened.

 

“This guy was the one behind all these pranks on us!” Chanyeol oppa shouted while lifting the guy to the wall.

“Chanyeol, I said stop this! We can talk about this in a calm way.” Kyungsoo oppa said but Chanyeol oppa didn’t bothered to listen to him.

“What’s happeni—Chanyeol!” Suho oppa called out making us turn to their way, it seems like he went off somewhere.

“Hey Chanyeol, the people are starting to stare at you, do you want teachers come this way and report you to the office? That’s not good especially you’re a participant in the showcase.” Kai oppa said but Chanyeol oppa only exhale still holding the guy.

I stared at the guy and he resembled the person who went to our room last night.

“Aren’t you the one who knocked on our room?” I asked making Hyo Unnie turn her head to me then she walked close to the guy.

She examined the guy from head to toe and snapped her head back like she found out something so shocking.

 

 

“Hyo—Hyo—HYOCHUN??!!” She screamed and all of us widened our eyes because this is the first time Hyo Unnie ever shouted.

Then she pulled the cap revealing a guy who looks like Hyo Unnie’s guy version only taller and he has charisma with that confident smile plastered on his face keeping him the cool state despite being help up by Chanyeol oppa... Omo, what am I saying.

The guy, or Hyochun only grinned at Hyo Unnie and Chanyeol pulled him down.

“NOONA~!” He said and hugged the life out of Hyo Unnie. So he’s the little brother Unnie has been talking about.

“You, is it true that you were the one who’s been pulling pranks on EXO?” Hyo Unnie said as she backs away from the hug and pouted with arms crossed.

“I--” He trailed off before a stomach grumble was heard from him.

Hyo Unnie sighed.

“Okay, let’s eat first.” She said as she holds Hyochun’s wrists and we followed them to the cafeteria, waiting for his explanation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Explain.Now.” Hyo Unnie said trying to look serious but it partly looks cute for her.

Hyochun gulped and sipped on his drink before telling his side.

 

“I only want to tease these guys Noona. I never meant harm, and don’t tell me you actually care about that thing than me coming all the way here just to visit my lovely sister.” Hyochun said and fake sulked, well Yoona Unnie whispered to me it’s fake since she has a great observation skills, but I can see EXO not agreeing at the explanation but seems like Hyo Unnie fell for it.

Her eyebrows turned to their original line and smiled at her younger brother.

“I know you miss me Chunnie but they're my friends and you gave them a lot of trouble with those pranks, we even thought someone is bullying them, but it turns out that it’s just ‘teasing’ for you.” Hyo Unnie said and Hyochun sitted beside her and hugged her arms.

“I’m sorry Unnie, but seeing you is more important.” He said.

“Don’t apologize to me, tell them about that.” Hyo Unnie said then pointed to EXO, and Hyochun sat up and smiled.

But when he turned to EXO, making sure Hyo Unnie wouldn’t see his face, his smile faded and was replaced by a stoic expression.

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done. I promise I would never do it again and make up for it.” He said with a slightly sweet tone, opposite to his face. Then he turned back to Hyo Unnie who ruffled his hair in satisfaction with his apology.

“Buy me Ice Cream waffle then.” Tao said and I heard Hyochun letting out a ‘tsked’ and went on to buy the food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOCHUN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyochun!” Tao greeted me as we think that the guys and girls wouldn’t see us anymore. As we make our way to the coutner to buy his food.

“Yow.” I said back as we high-fived.

“I never actually thought you were the one behind those pranks, so that’s why I was the only one who had everything be normal while the others are getting frustrated these past days.” He said and I chuckled at that.

 

Tao and I are best buddies before too. And because of my big sister complex and his obvious, well of course my dense sister is the only one who doesn’t realize it, liking to my Noona, we really got along. ESPECIALLY in turning away guys who wants to approach my sis.

Noona is oblivious at the fact that she’s actually one of the most popular girls in our school, thanks to her dancing, sports, brain and beauty. She’s only shy but she could be anyone’s ideal type. And of course, I don’t want parasites to get close to my sis, I used every way to make them stay away from her, and with Tao’s known wushu skills, it made easier for us.

I'm actually not that hard on other guys, I let other guys get along and be friends with her but when I feel and there’s a proof that they’re starting to like her more than friends and try to make a move on my sis, then it’s my time to bother them as much as I can.

Like for 5 consecutive days, I’ll splash water on their clothes, shoes and leave a letter on the last day to stay away from Noona. But at least I don’t have the guts to hurt them physically, just tease and put pranks on them so they will know their limits and sometimes Tao would look at them with his menacing eyes when those kind of guys will try to touch my sis.

It’s been a while since I’ve did those since my sis entered high school now, but Tao told me about these EXO guys, as in all of them, wanting to be close to Noona. But Tao didn’t have anything to do with my pranks on them since thye're still his close friends.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for those.” I said but he only smiled.

“It’s okay, as usual no one was hurt badly so it’s okay.” He said and I invited him to buy the Ice Cream waffle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After some minutes, we got back and I can feel the lingering cold feelings the guys have on me. Well maybe they had their pride on since they got prank by a younger like me.

“So, Hyochun, when did you get here?” Sehun asked, as I’ve already known them from Tao’s stories.

“Did you really went here to visit your sister or just push your boredom on us?” He asked with a smirk.

Okay then, even if I’m younger than all of them, I can go along with what they can do or say.

 

“Ever since you got your locker messy. SE.HUN.HYUNG.” I said and emphasized his name with a honorific.

He bit his bottom lip trying to get a grip of himself since I’m the brother of the girl he likes.

I felt a light smack on my head.

“Manners, Kim Hyochun, they’re your hyungs.” Noona said and I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

“Anyways, don’t you have school?” A girl with short hair asked me, I haven’t memorized GG that well but it’ll only take me a short time.

“My school actually have a field trip for 3-4 days but I told Mom to just visit Noona here since it’s more fun to be with her and of course with our Mom than anyone else.” I said as I smile at Noona who felt really happy at my answer as she gives half of his chicken filet with vegetables sandwich.

I heard the girls letting out ‘awws’ but the guys ignored what I said.

 

 

 

3-4 days it is Hyochun. I’ll make sure to enjoy my rest here. HEHE. Yow!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

YOW~!

 

Yep. Our Hyochun is here :D Hope you don't dislike his character that much because I'm possible he'll be a good one in the next chapters :D

 

 

Sorry I just had one of my College Entrance this week so I got busy, but I UPDATED~!! :D

 

 

Please pray for me to pass.

 

I kinda liked the new fonts AFF provided. BUT WHERE's TREBUCHET MS? it's my fave font for my stories.. arggh..

 

 

 

Thanks for the support guys~!

 

 

 

MUWAH~!! :D

 

p.s: HOMMY SMOOKKKEESS... HAVE YOU SEEN HYOKAILAY'S SPECIAL STAGE AT DANCING 9? IT WAS TOTALLY POPPING, COOL AND HOT!! AND AND AND AND AND AND GUESS WHAT?

 

THE ORIGINAL CHOREO DOESN'T HAVE SKINSHIPS BUT HERE GOES KAI WHO CAN'T RESIST HIS FAVORITE NOONA'S INESS..

 

AND THE LIVE PERFORMANCE GOT SOUND PROBLEMS AND THE SONG GOT CUT FOR SECONDS BUT THE THREE PROFESSIONALLY CONTINUE TO DANCE LIKE IT'S PART FO THE CHOREO!

 

DAMN.

 

GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!

 

REHEARSAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzA3sWjqZwc

PERFORMANCE WIHTOUT CUTS: ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb4uNVbT4KY

 

 

MY DREAM JUST CAME TRUE. HARDCORE HYOKAI AND HYOLAY SHIPPER HERE.

 

ALSO TO THE CRAZY EXOTICS WHO IS CALLING HYOYEON A SL*T, FACE US, HER FANS AND WE'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD REALIZATION TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS....LOL. KIDDING, WE'LL JUST GIVE A PRESENTATION ABOUT 1000000000 REASONS WHY YOU CAN'T HATE A KIM HYOYEON.

ALSO HYO AND GG'S SONES AND HYOHUNNIES TO NOT FIGHT BACK AND CALL KAI AND LAY EVEN THE WHOLE EXO AS CHEAP OR OTHER TERMS. I WANT FAN PEACE MAN.