Special Class by the Diamond Students

City of Seoul High School

 

 

LUHAN

 

I was busy looking at my fans’ club and their banners when I heard some gasps and shout from Hyoyeon’s seated direction. My heart was about to break when I saw Hyoyeon landed on the ground with head first though the matt helped to ease a little bump. I don’t know why my heart felt that but all I know is that I find Hyoyeon interesting.

My feet moved on their own and I’m now having Hyoyeon in my arms as I hold her in a princess-like style as we’re heading to the Infirmary, with Chanyeol, Sehun and the GG girls behind me. I heard Hyoyeon groaned and I kick the Infirmary’s door to quickly make her feel less hurt. I saw Mr. Ho and told him about what happened,

“Mr. Ho please help my friend, she bumped her head first when she fell down from the Diamond-students’ designated place.” Then he nodded knowing that the seats of Diamond-students are on a little stage and immediately pointed to the bed and I laid down Hyoyeon there.

“Hyo, please get well.” Sehun said as he was about to touch Hyoyeon’s cheeks but Chanyeol smacked his hands away.

“Move.” He ordered but he just pushed Sehun away before he can even answer back and seated beside Hyoyeon and caressed her face.

My blood boiled up and before I touch Chanyeol’s shoulders to push him back, Seohyun stood infront of him with arms crossed.

“Chanyeol-oppa, Hyoyeon-unnie needs to be treated first, so you need to get off the bed and let Mr. Ho do his work.” Chanyeol pouted and I let out a small laugh because he’ll be now away from Hyoyeon, because I’m the only one who deserves to be---. Wait, what am I thinking? I just met Hyoyeon and I only find her interesting. Luhan, get back to your senses!

Chanyeol stood up and Sehun chuckled then Mr. Ho seated beside Hyoyeon and started to check out what’s needed to be appointed. Then he placed some medicines beside Hyoyeon’s bed.

“She needs more hours to rest, and by the time she wakes up, I’ll just have her drink these medicines, but there’s nothing more to worry about, you can all now go back to your classes.” Mr. Ho explained and all of us let out sighs and one by one walked out from the Infirmary and headed back to our scheduled classes. I’ll just go back there after 2nd class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

I don’t know where I am.

 

But looking at the medicine cabinets and the male wearing a white lab coat with round glasses, test tubes on his hands and a stethoscope hanging on his neck, I must be in the school’s clinic.

I tried to get up but my head strikes a pain and the guy ran to me.

“Don’t push yourself, here, drink this medicine and lay back for more time.” He said and helped me lay down again to the soft bed. I moved my head up a bit to swallow the medicine and drink water, and then I dripped down to sleep again after some minutes.

 

*after 1 hour*

 

A loud knock on the door made me wake up and I felt more comfortable than earlier, I saw the Doctor stopped his writings to open the door and Luhan showed up, he smiled when I glanced at him and he was about to say something when Chanyeol pushed him and started to run to me.

“How are you Princess?” He asked with his creepy smile again but I just smiled back and set my body to sit on the bed.

“I’m feeling much better. Thank you for visiting me here, I’ll now go back to my class. I think it’s not really good for a transfer student like me to be late in her first day of class.”

I answered as I cleaned the bed and thanked the doctor, Dr. Ho, he looks shy when I told him if it weren’t for him, maybe I’m still crouching in bed of pain, and he must be a really great doctor.

I bowed to him as I leave the room with Luhan and Chanyeol on my sides.

 

 

 

 

 

CHANYEOL

 

Instead of faking a pain so that she will ask me to carry her or stay with her longer like how the other girls approach me when I walk down the hallways of the other buildings, this girl instead been true to herself that she’s fine and well. She’s really something, okay okay, I admit, I have a small crush on her. Kekekekke.

I was about to fake a stretch of my arms to land them on Hyoyeon’s shoulder but I saw Luhan’s glare and I just coughed and Hyoyeon turned her head to me, damn, I think her blonde hair makes her look cool but she’s pretty cute.

“Ummn, Thank you both for visiting me. But can I ask another favor?” she asked while playing her fingers along, she looks so cute, I wanna cuddle with her.

Luhan smiled, “Of course, since I’m part of the Student Council, It’s also my duty to serve my schoolmates in their times of needs.” He said.

I scuffed and muttered, “So if someone told you to flush their toilet because they can’t, you would?” I joked and I saw Hyo crack up a little and Luhan glared at me again but I just sent him one too. The atmosphere around us tensed a little but it oozed out when Hyo cleared and tugged the hem of my uniform.

“I actually need to know where my classroom is, but if you’re both busy, then I guess I’ll just go on by myself.” She waved off and was about to take another step when both of Luhan and I held her shoulders and she almost stumbled back.

“It’s okay, I told you I’m going to to your room earlier right? Then I will now.” Luhan said and Hyoyeon’s eyes twinkled, I know like me, Luhan is also trying to hold back himself from pinching this girl to bits though he hides it perfectly by that gentle smile.

“Yes, WE will.” I said the word ‘we’ strongly to indicate I want to come along too. Luhan sighed but we just went on.

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

Again.

 

I don’t know where I am. And why am I here.

Luhan and Chanyeol told me that they will me to my designated room at the Diamond Building but here I am facing the class with 11 guys including Sehun, Chanyeol and Luhan also the people from the Student Council plus the 8 girls currently waving at me.

The teacher talked to me for a while and explained the Diamond Building.

The Diamond building is larger than other buildings though only 50.. I mean 51 students attend here, but the rooms are all big. The classroom I’m currently in, looks like it’s 10 times bigger than my room that can only fit 5 people inside. And the Infirmary I was in earlier? Well it has 10+ beds for unicorn’s sake. And this building has a gym for itself, also a basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts and a theater.

OHMYGEE,

Well Diamond students are only 51 and have a division to 4 groups, the 1st-4th special classes. 1st class is where I am, with the EXO guys that includes Luhan and GG, short for Girls Generation that includes Tiffany, Seohyun and etch.

And it seems like I’ll be one of the GG group, well Sooyoung bragged about it in the entire room that they’ll finally have a Dancing Queen in the group even before the teacher told me I’m their new member.

They have their names because these groups even the other Diamond Students are given the opportunity to perform at special events, even the very formal ones, well because they’re the top future products of CSHS so they need more exposure.

And GG usually have 9 members all in all but last year, 6 GG members graduated, 1 dropped because of family matters, 1 got kicked out for not following the rules and the remaining 1 is Taeyeon, she told me to just call her Taeyeon because she looks like around our age too. So I and the other 7 were added.

Freshmen are Seohyun, Yoona and I.

Sophomores are Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany

Juniors are Sunny, Taeyeon and Jessica

There’s no GG senior yet.

For EXO, 4 are freshmen, 4 are sophomores, and 2 juniors and 2 seniors.

Freshmen are Kai, Sehun, Tao and Kyungsoo.

Sophomores are Luhan, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol.

Juniors are Xiumin and Lay

And the 2 seniors are Suho and Kris.

The special classes’ lets groups practice to perform, like singing, dancing, acting, hosting and many more, the things that we learned from the lessons, since CSHS is a boarding school and its main purpose is to polish students as they enter colleges for performing arts or with connection to the Entertainment World, at least 3-4 hours are allotted for this special class, and special class is in 3rd period.

But before and after the special classes, lessons are given by year level, singing lessons, dance, acting, also the normal educational system and etch, meaning we’ll be separated according to our school years, for example, Taeyeon is alone since she’s a 3rd yr. student.

After the long explanation, the teacher already led me infront of the class, the special class or 3rd period. Before I say my greetings, my body shiver with all the stares, I don’t how to explain them, but some felt weird, made me conscious and etch.

“G-good day everyone, I’m Kim Hyoyeon, I hope to be friends with all of you.” I said and gave them a 90-degree bow earning chuckles from them. I think I heard some of them say, “so cute!”, but I’m maybe wrong.

“Hyo! Why don’t you tell us about how you get in here.” Sunny shouted and I turned red, they let out small laughs and I saw Taeyeon encouraging me to continue.

“I-I got here through a Dancing Scholarship…” I started but got interrupted with their “Ohh..” and  “Wow..”

Then I continued, “My middle school back in our hometown held a contest, and whoever wins, will be a candidate for a scholarship here in CSHS, and I happily won and got the scholarship.” I ended because I’m just too embarrassed when I talk about myself.

They smiled and some even nodded.

The teacher told me to sit in the 2nd row and 3rd column chair. I settled my things in my desk and a paper was tossed to my table as soon as I sat down.

The paper read: “Come eat with us later in Lunch after the Special Class- Luhan.” Then I tried to look for him and he’s sitting beside, whom I remember is Suho in the left corner of the room and he gave me a smile.

Then I heard another thump in my desk and another paper was there. I opened it and it said the same thing as Luhan’s paper but it’s from Yuri.

“Okay class, for the introduction, I want each of you tell yourself through your talents. You may dance, sing, act or whatever you want as long you know you can nail it. I’ll give you 10 minutes to prepare. There’s a laptop with internet so you can search for your music. This is individual.” The teacher, Mr. Kang told us.

My eyes widened but after some moments, I thought about my performance. Then I remembered my audition to win our Middle School’s contest. I sang and danced Rihanna’s “Don’t stop the Music” at that audition.

Then Mr. Kang clapped his hands and we began the so called, ‘Introduction’.

I was mesmerized by all of them. The singing lines were first. Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Jessica, Kyungsoo and Chen are one of the best singers I’ve ever heard. Each of them are very soulful and powerful with their voices.

Taeyeon and Kyungsoo’s voices may not be used to very high pitches but the power and feelings they convey through their songs cannot be underestimated.

While Jessica and Chen satisfied my ears with their perfect high notes, and I can see through their eyes, the message they want the audience to feel.

And Baekhyun, I heard he didn’t get any Singing Lessons, but, really, he’s one of a kind.

Then the dancing lines were next. My mouth can’t close because of the very great skills they showed.

Even though Sehun is very childish, what I think of him after our first meeting, he really got the moves.

Also Lay and Luhan danced together in a song called, “Two Moons”, they complements each other so well. Lay has smooth moves while Luhan has a character in his dancing.

Then Tao performed Wushu while dancing which is really incredible, if only I can show it to my friends back in my town, I bet they’ll be as shock as I did when I saw Tao’s performance.

And for the girls, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona danced as a trio, they are almost flawless with their dancing.

Chanyeol and Kris performed rap songs, and Kris actually can speak English because he greatly rapped one, and his accent is really great. And Chanyeol sounds like a professional rapper.

And so my other classmates performed. All the while I’ve been waiting for my name to be called out. But after Seohyun played piano while singing a Jazz version of the song, ‘Gee’, the thought came out to me immediately; I’ll be the last one to perform.

“And last but maybe not the least, Kim Hyoyeon.” Mr. Kang said as I stood up with shaking hands.

And before I sit down to the laptop and search for the song, I heard them whisper, “Go do it, girl.”, “Prove Mr. Kang you deserve the Scholarship.” Those words encouraged me and I waited for my song to play as I’m facing the floor getting ready for my moves.

“It’s getting late,

 I’m making my way over to my favorite place…”

I sang, starting the song and I danced the movements as perfect as I can.

One thing I’m proud of myself is that Dancing is my real confidence. I like to shove away any embarrassments, problems anything that bothers or weakens me. Dancing is like my alter ego. My schoolmates also call me, Dancing Queen.

After almost 4 minutes of my performance, I stilled in my last pose as I get my proper breathing to normal.

Sweats are starting to cover my face but my satisfied smile never faded my face. I didn’t get any fast reactions from my classmates so I just bowed and tried to make my way to my seat.

But before I even take another step from my bow, I heard claps, whistles and shouts from them. I think they liked my performance, I’m so proud!

Then the girls went to me and complimented my performance.

We were interrupted a bit by the bell, so it’s lunch time now, but we still have 1 & 1/2 hour left for special class.

While I’m in the center of the girls’ circle, someone pulled my wrists out from them; I looked up and saw Luhan with Baekhyun.

“Come with us Hyo, let’s eat lunch together.” Baekhyun told me as the ‘EXO’ guys are starting to circle around me. But Tiffany walked in to them and held my other wrist.

“Sorry guys, but Hyo is part of our group so she’s going with us.” Tiffany said and dragged me down the hallways along with the other 7 girls but EXO followed us fastly and Suho spoke,

“But girls, Hyo didn’t even agree going with you.” Then Tiffany stopped and raised an eyebrow,

“Why? Is there any reason why would she disagree?” She asked and now, GG and EXO are facing each other.

In my mind, why would they argue about me? I mean, I’m not used to going with a big group since our Middle School is small and I only have about 3 close friends, so even here, I prefer eating with people I’m comfortable with, small or big group.

“Well, as compensate for helping her to the Infirmary and escorting her to class, maybe she can join us for lunch.” Chanyeol said making EXO nod their heads.

“For the start of keeping our group’s strongness, bond and many more, Lunch time is a great time for discussing about that.” Yoona fired back.

And after that, different statements were thrown at each other’s groups.

I’m still confused as why would they will go as far as arguing at each other for only having me together with them for lunch.

“W-Wait!” I halted at them and they all looked at me.

“I don’t know why you would quarrel about a small matter with me…” I trailed off while playing with my fingers looking down.

“But I have a suggestion, why won’t we just eat lunch all together. EXO and GG, together.” I tried to pull a smile, but I think it came out weirdly.

Sooyoung hugged me and said, “This cute creature is the only one allowed to have a share with my food, I claim that from now on.”

Then Sunny pinch my cheeks, “Behind your cool and fearless alter ego onstage, is actually a cuddly and cute person.” She said while continuing to pinch.

Kris heaved a long and deep sighed and said,

“You know, Hyo’s suggestion is not that bad, I know both of our groups doesn’t get along all the time, but maybe this could be the start.”

Everyone agreed and we all head down to the Cafeteria with Sooyoung still clinging to me.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'M VERY SORRY.

I promised to update early as much as possible.

But the angel of no-internet for 5 days came down on me one night.

 

So here you go, 2nd chapter.

 

Please, let me love all of my subscribers, commentors, friends and viewers for encouranging an Unicorn like me to write more and better.

 

Thanks guys.

 

 

MUWAH. *currently typing Chapter 3*