Real Reasons

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

(I hope it’s okay :D)

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Spit it. The real, as in THE REAL reason why you came here.” Chanyeol said with arms crossed and pissed tone obvious in his bass voice.

 

Daehyun laughed and held Jongup’s shoulders as he answers the giant.

“Our Jongup has really been attracted to this new Dancing Queen of GG, so as friends, and since Jongup is such a shy guy, we want to help him have his way with her.” He said and that made Team-Jealous almost stand up and grab him by his collar, but before their reflexes do so, a question popped in their minds, “Who are we to Hyoyeon to do that anyways? And if we do, I bet she’ll be mad at the reason she’ll hear that started a fight.” So they only let their knuckles turn to white from the hard grip as they let their emotions flow unto it.

 

Yongguk snortled and opened his textbooks. “I think that’s okay with you guys since Hyo is a free lady, right? And we won’t eat her, we promise, we just want to help Jongup.” He said and Kris told the guys to start their study.

 

Suho has his own table since he’s the Student Council’s president.

 

“Ummnn, Suho, can you please teach this to me?” Hyo said as she stands up next to Suho’s chair.

Suho nodded and let Hyo sit beside him, since the table is big enough for the two of them.

 

“Modifiers has two types: Dangling and Misplaced..” He started trying to write the notes down on Hyo’s notebook, but was caught up when he unconsciously stared at Hyo.

Focused eyes, red lips, blonde and smooth-looking hair, porcelain skin, natural good smell, and it almost knocked him out when Hyo tried to put his hair behind her right ear.

 

“S-Suho? Are you okay? Is there something in my face?” He heard Hyo asked but he only continue to stare at the beauty close to his eyes.

Tao looked at Hyo’s direction and was shocked at what Suho is currently doing so he ripped half of a paper and turned it to a ball then threw it to Suho’s forehead making the older jolt in his seat and get back to his senses.

 

“Oh Hyo, Sorry.. sorry..” He apologized while quickly flipping the pages making Hyo giggle.

“What’s the matter? You don’t need to apologize. It seems like I’m even the one who’s disturbing you, I’m sorry.” Hyo said while fidgeting with her fingers.

 

“No. It’s okay, I just remembered something but I have much time to help and it’s my pleasure for you are such a good person with many talents.” He said while giving out his angelic smile.

Hyo smiled too and they went back to their study. Completely ignoring the cold stares from the other table.

 

Baekhyun grunted as his attention is not on the book he should be facing but on the table having the two in front of them. Luhan just sighed and made the other boys just go back to their study and reminded them that GG let them be close and have feelings for Hyo if they will not interrupt her studies and being their Main Dancer.

Then they realized about it and went back reviewing with B.A.P trying to hold back their laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the other table of the girls..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, I still remember what we told EXO before, but look, Suho’s getting all flustered with our innocent Hyo sitting beside him, and I thought he’s not one of the team-jealous.” Tiffany said in an almost hush so that the boys wouldn’t hear them.

“What’s team-jealous?” Seohyun said as she brings out a bundle of bond paper.

“Oh Seo, they’re the EXO guys who just can’t keep themselves low when other men get close with Hyo, like B.A.P.” Sooyoung said while getting a slice of Strawberry Rhubarb Meringue.

“Hey, how did you get a cake here, Soo?” Taeyeon said and Soo shook her head with mouth still full of the cake.

“Jessica brought it here, not me.” She said after gulping the cake down and taking a sip of an orange juice. Jessica just smiled and let Taeyeon have a slice, Tae only let out a sigh but dug in to the cake the moment it was completely placed in front of her.

“But I know Suho, unlike the other guys, he knows his limits.” Tiffany said while munching a slice of the cake too.

The girls nodded and Sunny took a part of the cake to bring it to Hyo and Suho’s table.

“Thanks Sunny.” Hyo said as she happily accepted the plate.

“Welcome~” Sunny said with a wink to her but gave Suho a serious glance who stiffened in his seat and she went back to their table.

“It’s okay girls, I think Suho already got our message. Ohohohoo.” Sunny said making the girls giggle.

 

They’re really not like leeches who want to stick unto Hyo and keep her to themselves but they want to cherish Hyo since she’s a rare jewel that the girls have taken a friendly-liking. They want to make sure that until they find the right man who can cherish Hyo as they do but for now, they want to keep a look out for their Dancing Queen. And they like to tease EXO though they accept that they’re good as suitors, since they treat them as their own brothers too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wahh~~” Hyo said while stretching her hands out and legs. Suho chuckled at the cuteness while Hyo rubs her eyes.

 

“It’s getting late guys, go pick your things and we’ll just continue this tomorrow.” Suho said and they all did.

 

“Umnn.. Suho..” Hyo tugs the hem of Suho’s uniform as he’s currently picking up his books from the table.

“Yes?” He said as he finally stands in front of Hyo.

“Just want to thank you for tutoring me, and letting the girls be here.” She said while smiling.

 

“Let’s go Hyo!” Yuri called from outside the room and Hyo bowed slightly to Suho before going to the girls and head to their respective rooms.

 

“Aish. This girl, now I understand why they’re falling for her.” Suho said as he grabs his bag over his shoulders and lock the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next days went as usual.

 

With B.A.P tugging along to the studying with EXO and GG.

 

And now our Hyoyeon is nervously sitting on her chair as their first exam will start after the bell rings, then Sir Leeteuk went in front of them and passed out the exam papers.

 

“Guys, remember to be calm while taking the test. Shove away the problems or things that bothers you for now. Just do your best.” He said with smile of visible dimples. And after a minute, the bell rung and the students finally turned over their papers and answer them in an hour.

 

“You can do this, Hyo! Fighitng!” Hyo thought while scribbling down the paper with answers she studied and Suho taught her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the other tests…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want an Aero Caramel!” Sooyoung pouted as she looks down on her fish soup.

“Yah, Sooyoung, I know you don’t gain weight that much but you still need to watch over the foods you eat that may cause you illness, like you’ve been eating sweets too much, do you want to get diabetes or have toothaches?” Sunny said as she places down her tray in their table.

“That was exhausting; I didn’t know History can give me nose-bleeds too.” Yoona said.

“Like Math is less hard than history, my eyeliner almost pops out of my eye when I saw the last part, like how did it even get there?” Baekhyun snorted making them laugh.

 

While everyone turns to clowns giving their ridiculously funny comments about the exam, our Ice-turned to a warm in reality-princess noticed the sudden behavior of their Dancing Queen.

 

“Hey Hyo, your food will not move on its own.” Jessica nudged Hyo on her sides and she gave out a smile.

“Just worried about the test results..” She trails off and the girls looked at her.

“You know Hyo, I’ve heard from Yoona that you get high scores on your quizzes and assignments, so I think you’ll have a great outcome from the tests.” Jessica said to calm down Hyo who now started eating her food.

“Yes, like every recitation, whether she likes the subject or not, she’ll still answer them like it’s a piece of cake.... speaking of cake, I want one!” Yoona said joining Sooyoung in pouting.

“Thanks Sica.” Hyo said while Sooyoung continuing to pout about getting her Aero Caramel and Yoona for a cake.

“You’ll get used to it, since this is the dream you want.” Jessica said and continued eating.

“And instead of thinking of things that stresses you, just think about our hometown, okay? With Hyochun and Mrs. Kim.” Tao said making Hyo smile back.

“That’s the smile I love seeing!” Lay said and it just made Hyo smile more.

“Thanks for letting me feel lighter guys. All of you are now included in my inspirations, together with my family, you guys are the best.” Hyo said. Because besides her Dancing Scholarship, keeping her grades in a sustained level lets her stay here and she loves when she sees her Mom smile widely every time she sees Hyo’s report card with Hyochun congratulating her in doing her best.

 

Then she looks back at the guys who is smiling at her, she giggled and told them to continue eating.

 

Then after some minutes, they all got up and made their way to their remaining classes.

 

But even before Hyo could take a step inside their classroom, her phone ringed and she told Yoona and Tao to head first.

 

“Yoboseyo?” She answered the call without peeking at the caller’s I.D.

“NOONNNAA~~” The person from the other line shouted and Hyo almost want to throw her phone at the window.

“Hyo-Hyochun?” She asked and she can hear a grunt.

“Noona, who else will call you that? Of course it’s your bubbly younger brother~” He called and Hyoyeon just relieved a sigh and asked how her bother was doing.

“Of course, I’m doing great but still lonely without you here, Noona, I hope you can visit soon.” He said and Hyo giggled because she can perfectly imagine a cute pouting Hyochun.

 

Hyochun is the opposite of Hyoyeon in some ways. The boy, age 15, even taller than her, with jet black hair, oozing charisma for the boy even has his own fanclub at their school, and is full of confidence. But they’re both fans of dancing and are great athletes, it’s just Hyo is more on being the shy type that doesn’t like showing off her talents in front of people when she’s asked to, while Hyochun will not hesitate to perform even in front of strangers.

 

But Hyochun idolizes his Noona more than anyone else. Because their dad has been gone for a while, Hyoyeon tried to occupy what a father can do for Hyochun. She always attends each performances and contests he joins. She will always try to say things to cheer up a sulking Hyochun. She will always try to pack Hyochun’s lunch for their Mom is away for work. She is the best older sister and daughter she can be, for her family. She’s a girl who is willing to do anything if her loved ones are at stake.

 

“Just want to tell you something.” He said making Hyo knit her eyebrows together.

“There will be a surprise coming for you. No questions will be entertained, I know you still have your classes, bye, muwah~!” He said before ending a call leaving a very confused Hyoyeon.

When she noticed their teacher coming in, she sprinted towards the door and entered the classroom even before the teacher who almost only needs 3 steps to be in.

“Just. Ignore that.” Hyo said as she brushed her bangs covering her eyes and went to her seat.

“How did you do that Hyo? I mean, I only have 3 steps to get in while you’re in front of the window, 2 classrooms away from here.” The teacher asked and before Hyo can excuse herself, Tao spoke up,

“She was one of our Track and Field representative back in our town. She won few awards because she only joined few times too.” Tao said with a proud smile but frowned again when the teacher just nodded and told them to get on their seat and they’ll resume their classes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO on their lockers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Man! Ms.Lee gave another quiz! I don’t know if I can live anymore.” Chanyeol complained while placing his books.

“Nah, it’s just that you never studied CreepYeol.” Xiumin teased making Chanyeol hold his head above with only his one hand.

“Quit it, you’re both childish anyways..” Sehun snorted and picked his key from his pockets.

The guys are now half finished and are just waiting for him while chatting and joking with each other (With Chanyeol still holding Xiumin’s head.)

When the key clicked, Sehun tried to open his lockers, but it won’t. Like something heavy is inside of it.

“Why is it so hard to open?” He hissed now holding the handle with both of hands.

Then Suho helped him and within seconds, the locker opened already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But instead of his usual neat books with school papers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was very. VERY messy and disordered.

 

 

 

Sehun only stood in front of his locker with mouth gape opened.

 

 

If his locker don’t open fastly, it can only mean that his fanclub may have given gifts or letters to him too much, but there are no proof there.

 

 

 

“The hell?” Is the only thing he said before Suho calmed him down and the other guys help him arrange his locker back in its own original state.

 

After some minutes (with few cursing words from Sehun but always get interrupted when Suho and Kyungsoo tells him about ‘manners’) the boys finished arranging his locker.

“There’s nothing missing, it’s just messy.” Kris said thinking of how did Sehun’s locker looked like that.

“The person maybe wants to send you a message, Sehun. Like a warning or etch. Hohohoh~” Chanyeol said but Kyungsoo glared at him and he zipped his mouth fast.

“Let’s just go back to our dorms for now. Let’s talk about this tomorrow, I bet all of us are very tired.” Suho instructed and they all did.

 

 

“I’ll burn that person’s .” Sehun said earning a *light* smack on the head by Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

AYO~!

 

Sorry for the lack of updates.. whoops..

 

But I'm trying. This chapter should've been posted like 2 days ago but of course my freaking sister always gets on my ways.

 

 

Thanks for the support guys..

 

 

MUWAH~!