Trolls

Fires on the Dance Floor

Jin Mi’s POV

 

After the Star King performance, Eunhyuk oppa and I never talked again and it’s been a month since them. There were also slight changes to our debut, instead of debuting in Korea on April we will debut in Japan. The change of plan was due to SM’s sudden decision to debut another 5-member girl group f(x) later in the year and they wanted to try breaking into the Japanese market by actually debuting a group trained for the Japanese market. Turns out Mi Sae was half Japanese and spent her early life there.

So the other girls and I are now spending our days in the company “classroom”, as we call it, learning Japanese. You can’t help but get motivated whenever artists like BoA, or SJ’s Sungmin or DBSK’s Jaejoong randomly drops in to say hello and help out.

            “I think I am going to die of boredom soon.” Jae Sung yawned and slumped on the table pushing her Japanese workbook away.

            “you need to finish that by the end of the day if you don’t want to spend all night dancing.” YoungSu said grinning. Jae Sung grimaced.

            “I think I’d rather take the dancing.” She said scornfully snatching the workbook back. “then maybe I’d meet Yunho sunbae and he’d dance with me.”

I looked up and glared at my cousin. She’s been teasing me nonstop ever since that moment more that a month ago.

            “can you shut up about that?” I said glaring at her.

            “speaking of sunbae, how come you two never talked again after Star King?” Mi Sae asked. she was in the classroom with us to help out.

I didn’t want to think about it coz if I was to be paranoid I’d say he was avoiding me. there had been moments when we would bump into each other and I’d greet him but he’d just say a short hi back or sometimes make a sound of accent but then again why would he avoid me?

            “duh, they’re busy preparing for their comeback. And I’d say after more than a year of hiatus they’ll be coming back with a bang.” I said trying not to sound hurt and defensive.

All three looked searchingly up at me trying to spot a tiny guilt or something but then they all looked away and Jae Sung shrugged.

            “you got a point, I heard they’ve hired an American choreographer too. Is it true?” Mi Sae asked. YoungSu nodded.

            “yeah, it’s Nick Bass.” She said. All of us gaped at her.

I sure would want to sneak a peak in their practice session but unless I want to be caught y our Japanese teacher I’d rather keep my firmly on this chair.

            “I am bored!” Jae Sung shouted again for the nth time. ”Mi Sae, can’t you do this for me?”

Mi Sae looked at her amusedly.

            “I could but how will you learn if I keep doing that for you?” she grinned.

            “and why would you ask her when you have me?”

a voice suddenly said which made us all turn around.

Junsu sunbae was leaning by the door smirking.

All of us haphazardly stood and bowed but he waved us causally to sit down. It’s the first time seeing him here, it’s usually JaeJoong sunbae who drops by.

            “how’s everything? Studying hard?” he said sitting down by at the chair near the end of the table.

            “we try, but it is really boring.” Jae Sung said but realizing what she said she looked down and blushed.

            “I know the feeling, but it helps when you’re interacting with fans, you’ll make them happy if you know their language.” He advised then snuck a glanced at me.

at first I was ignoring it but I can’t brush off the feeling that he’s observing me. I don’t know why or maybe I’m just being paranoid again.

            “if you say it that way.” YoungSu said grimacing.

            “will you help us with our translations then, sunbae?” Jae Sung asked as I crumpled the paper I wrote for my initial translations.

            “nope.” He answered with a pop grinning. He was leaning on the back of the chair looking like a villain. “which reminds me, JinMi and Jae Sung.” He sat up and looked at my cousin and me.

            “yes?” I replied.

            “you will be off with us for the MT for dancers next week.” He said standing up.

            “huh? I thought that was supposed to be only for the debuted artists?” I asked a bit taken aback.

I didn’t get any time to ponder more on his announcement because at that moment out teacher came in and started reprimanding us for not working on our translations. Junsu sunbae conveniently snuck out of the room.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

            “let’s all take a 15-minute break everyone.” Leeteuk hyung announced after hours of practice.

We’ve been at the practice room since this morning and only had a short lunch break and after hours started practice again.

I took my towel from the corner and wiped my sweat before flopping down on the floor.

            “you sure are pretty quiet these days.” Donghae said sitting beside me.

            “what are you talking about?” I said confused.

            “you are not that chatty even if you seem almost normal I know there’s something bugging you. You’ve been like this for over a month now.” he said sipping from his bottle of water.

Donghae would be the one to notice a tiny change to my actions since he knew me well if not most.

If I were to admit it I’d say I’m still bothered by JinMi, do I like her? I don’t know. Why am I bothered? I have no idea. I think even by avoiding her is not helping and by doing so I think I only appear to be a jerk.

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by a heavy blow to the back of my head.

            “OW! What the-!?” I turned around angrily and glared at whoever that was. It was Junsu.

            “annyeong!” he greeted grinning like the idiot he was.

            “what do you think you’re doing?! That hurt!” I glared at him. Junsu sat down.

            “ohhh…temper temper.” He teased.

            “what do you want?” I asked angrily.

            “nothing just wanted to tell you I met her, and I kinda like her. I sure am looking for ward to this MT.” Junsu grinned and so did Donghae.

I snapped my head to him.

            “what did you tell him!?” I asked panicking slightly.

            “nothing! I swear!”

            “don’t blame him. You’re not exactly that hard to read.” Junsu stood up, laughed and walked away towards the other members.

            “so, she’ll be going to the MT…excited?” Donghae teased with a huge grin plastered on his face.

How will I survive this 3 night MT?

 

-----

 

i'm back!!! to all my subscribers i am sorry it took this long, i hope you are not tired of waiting yet. i know this is just a short chapter but i need to get warmed up to this story yet i still havent gotten over His Perfect Match. will try to make it up to you guys next chapter with a lengthy one.:)