Celebrity Sighting

Fires on the Dance Floor

Jin Mi’s POV

 

2 days later

SM Entertainment

 

            “yah! I can’t believe you actually sent an audition tape here!” I whispered to Jae Sung who’s holding onto my arm so tight that it feels like its gonna fall off!

Seriously! She sent one of our dance performances here as our audition tape without even telling me! Well, it’s not that I’m unhappy about getting accepted here but still she shouldn’t have kept it a secret from; not something as big as this!

            “if I didn’t do it we wouldn’t be here right now!” she got so giddy after our brief meeting with Lee Soo Man. He seems nice, not like how some people think of him; a cold-hearted man.

He said as the most promising trainees we would have allowances and we would live in a dorm! I mean how cool is that! He even said that if we would even do well in our training we might debut in less than a year! Our dreams are finally coming true!

A representative from his office is touring us around the building showing us the dance hall, music studio etc. I’m all hyper now, really!

            “omo! Is that So Nyuh Shi Dae?!” Jae Sung almost screamed pointing at one of the dance studios we passed by.

            “oh yeah, they’re practicing for the SM Town concert. It started last month and there will be another one soon.” Replied the representative.

It would be so cool if we could actually perform with them someday.

            “so this is it, your schedules will be at your dorm, you will be sharing it with fellow trainees so be sure to get along just fine, ok?” we both nodded then she left.

Jae Sung turned to look at me.

            “I still can’t believe we’re actually in the same building where our idols trained!” she screamed jumping like a lunatic.

            “keep you voice down! Don’t forget that we are here to train. We left our moms back at home you know.”

We made a promise that we’d do well in our training to be able to help them in the future and since we will be too busy we kept only one job and that’s the one in the restaurant.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

KBS Sukira

 

            “Hyung, I heard new trainees came in today.” I nudged Leeteuk hyung who was tinkering with his phone.

            “really? Are there a lot? He asked curiously. He loves dropping by the company and watch some trainees train; he likes to reminisce about the past. He’s getting too old in my opinion.

            “I don’t know, I just heard cordi noona mention it earlier today.”

            “hmmm… wanna check em out tomorrow?” hyung suggested. He sounds like he doesn’t have any schedules at all…hihi  I took a bite off my burger before answering him.

            “can’t I have a schedule tomorrow. You can go alone.”

            “you know it’s not fun going there alone.” He said pouting. Seriously, this hyung.

            “you can ask another member then. You can ask Donghae, I think his schedule doesn’t start until after lunch.”

            “oh jinja? Wait I’ll call him.”

I’m sure Donghae will agree to it, he loves to watch the trainees too. If he does like what he’s watching he becomes like a kid again. He enjoyed it so much once that he actually pretended to be a trainee once and joined the practice…haha when I saw him I thought he was just passing by the time. The trainees didn’t even know about it, well, not until I called him out; much to their surprise that the ever so popular Lee Donghae was actually dancing with them.hihi

            “he says he’ll come with me. Yes!” Leeteuk hyung said after hanging up his phone.

            “have fun tomorrow then.” I almost snickered.

            “you sure you’re not coming?”

            “I am 100% sure.”

 

 

Jae Sung’s POV


Next day

SM Entertainment Dance Studio

 

            “Jin Mi-ah, I never realized we entered boot camp!” hey you can’t blame me for saying that it’s actually very gruesome!

            “yah! No pain no gain.” Jin Mi took a bottle of water and finished it one go. All the other trainees were panting and resting, we were given a 15-minute rest, in my opinion it should be 1 hour.

            “oh Yunho ah, you’re here.” We heard our trainers voice but I was more interested at the name she mentioned.

We all turned to look at the door and oh-my-freaking-kimchi! ITS U-KNOW YUNHO!!!

            “slap me! I think I’m dreaming!” I said grabbing Jin Mi’s arm that was also frozen along with the other female trainees.

            “I just thought I’d drop by from my meeting with the president.” Omo that voice! I’m melting!

            “how’s the new trainees?” he asked looking at us. We were still mesmerized.

            “they have a lot of potential actually, some of them could debut next year if they would really work hard.”

            “Hyung, what are you doing here? Manager hyung wants us at the lobby.” Another male voice came from nowhere and suddenly the tall figure of Changmin appeared.

I can’t believe I’m seeing 2 members of my favorite boy group in one effing day! I can die happy now!

            “I was just about to leave.” Yunho said and he turned suddenly to us. “goodluck everyone. Hope to perform with you on stage someday.” He gave us a short wave and was about to leave when…

            “oh hyung!” he said surprised. Who is it this time?!

And then the famous “ang ang” laugh echoed throughout the hallway. Jin Mi and I looked at each other and I saw ‘Leeteuk-sshi?’

Sure enough.

            “Leeteuk-sshi, you’re also here.” Our trainer said and gave him a small bow.

            “yep! I heard they recruited some new trainees so I came by to check em out.” That dimple of his is cute!

            “could Eunhyuk oppa be with him?” Jin Mi asked earnestly. I couldn’t blame her, my idol is here and her idol’s leader is here so naturally she would hope Eunhyuk oppa would be here.

Every trainee present is quite restless now some are even taking out their mobile phones.

            “oh you’re here too?” we heard Changmin ask. Could it be Eunhyuk-sshi?

            “yeah, hyung asked me to come with him, you know how he is.” Donghae replied. I saw Jin Mi slightly disappointed but seeing Eunyuk’s bestfriend is still worth it.

            “hey you should all leave now, all my trainees can’t concentrate with you four watching them.”

            “arasso arasso. We’ll come back next time. We’ll be here more often by December anyway.” Leeteuk said.

            “Waeyo, hyung? Oh yeah, your new album right?” Yunho answered his own question. He looks so cute!

After a little while they all left and noona came back in.

            “now that you’ve seen some of the company’s talents I’m sure you’re all pumped up for practice now?” boy are we so pumped up!

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

Donghae and I haven’t really left yet, we watched some of the new male trainees, there were a few of em compared to the females. We went back to the girls’ practice room and watched them through the glass opening on the door.

            “hyung, look at those 2 girls over there. Their dance is so strong; the other one looks stronger at popping than most males.” Donghae said pointing at 2 girls at the back.

He was telling the truth and honestly they dance better than me.

            “yah, is it just me or that long-haired one’s dance style is similar to Eunhyukkie?” I observed, those two would look so good on stage together.

            “now that you mentioned it, they do. Hyung take a video and let’s show it to Hyukkie.”

I took my phone from my pocket and took a video of the girl. She seriously has the moves. She could rival Eunhyuk!

 

-----------------------------

i sincerely apologize if its a bit boring to you...but i will try my best...:)