Similarities

Fires on the Dance Floor

Jin Mi’s POV

 

We just got back from practice and the dorm was filled with the other trainees’ voices. They were all reminiscing about our “visitors” this afternoon. I was so envious of Jae Sung that she got to see her idol, but I can’t complain much; beggars can’t be choosers right? at least I got to see 4 famous idols.

Anyway the dorm we’re staying is not that big and we’re sharing it with 8 other girls, so that makes 10 of us. We weren’t really that close yet but we will in due time.

            “Jin Mi-ah, don’t you think Yunho oppa looks much more handsome in person than on TV?” Jin Mi said while hugging her pillow with a cartoon image of Yunho.

            “I guess, I mean don’t people say that you add some pounds on TV?” I replied not really looking at her, I was too busy folding my clothes and too preoccupied thinking of Eunhyuk oppa.hihihi

            “yah you two, if you would ever debut someday, who would you want to dance with among the male idols out there?” YoungSu suddenly flopped beside us. She’s one of the talented trainees and she specializes in ballroom dances, but don’t let that fool you, she’s also a prodigy in piano.

            “U-Know Yunho, of course!” Jae Sung almost screamed his name. that’s how she gets when she’s excited.

            “Eunhyuk, for me. I just love looking at him when he dances. His stage presence is to die for. I mean when he’s not dancing he’s just…you know…aish! You know what I mean!” I was just so frustrated that I can’t describe the long list of reasons why I love him. I’m on fangirl mode!weee!

They both laughed at my utter helplessness. Some of the other girls were looking at magazines, giggling talking about their favorite make idols and gossiping about some idol rumors.

            “how about you, YoungSu-ah? Who would you like to dance with?” I asked. YoungSu just had her hands on her chin with her legs swaying and had this dreamy look on her face.

            “Jaebeom-oppa…” she sighed. Jae Sung and I looked at each other.

            “Jaebeom from 2PM?” JaeSung asked, surprised.

            “ne, waeyo? He’s such a cool dancer.” She continued dreamily. It’s not that we have something against him or anything but I thought it would be someone from SM since she is a trainee there. Hmmm…maybe it was just too stupid for us to think that way.

            “But didn’t he just debuted?” JaeSung asked.

            “There’s no problem liking someone who just debuted you know. He’s just too talented for me not to notice.” I just gave JaeSung a look that says ‘you can’t argue with a love struck fan.’

JaeSung should know it since she’s always daydreaming of Yunho and dancing with him someday.

            “hey I just want to practice a bit more. Want to join me?” I asked JaeSung and YoungSu as I stood up. Honestly, the “routine” that our trainers had us do was too complicated and we need to practice it more to be able to dance it right in class.

            “sure!” both answered right away and we made our way to our small living room and started practicing.

 

SJ Dorm

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

            “uhhhhh! I’m hungry!” I said aloud. There’s no food in the dorm, Kangin-hyung, Heechul-hyung, Yesung-hyung and Shindong-hyung still had schedules. Sungmin and I can’t even cook to save our lives. EOTTOKE!!

            “Sungmin-ah, is there really no food?”

            “nothing, our grocery supply just got depleted, if we want to eat we have to buy it.” Sungmin replied while watching TV. Aish! This guy seems like he doesn’t want to eat but in reality he’s just as hungry as I am!

            “if only Ryeowook or Hankyung hyung was here, then we’d have someone to cook for us.” I massaged my rumbling stomach.  Almost half of the members were in China promoting Super Junior M’s new album and from what we’ve read on the Internet they are really getting popular. Hankyung hyung is their leader there, plus they have 2 new members Zhou Mi and Henry. We have known them years ago and we’re happy to see that they’ve finally debuted.

            “if you’re that hungry, then go to the convenience store and buy some.” He said grinning. He knows I’m too stingy with my money and would grab the chance to be treated by me.

            “yah, I’m so hungry I don’t even have the strength to get up.” I said lying on the floor. “I wonder when Teukie hyung will arrive?”

Just as I said those words the dorm door opened and Teukie hyung and Donghae appeared. And guess what? WITH FOOD!!!

            “Teukie hyung! You’re my saviour!” I shouted grabbing the bowls of jjangmyeon and kimbap in his hands.

            “what’s with you, monkey?” Donghae said smacking my head. I didn’t mind the pain much since the food is calling out to me, I’ll just wrestle him later when I get my strength back…muhahaha

            “he’s just hungry as always.” Sungmin said standing and walking towards the dining table grabbing some chopsticks.  I was right! He was hungry too!hahaha

            “shut up!” I said with my mouth almost full with food.

            “yah! Wipe your mouth will you? You look like someone who hasn’t eaten in years!” Leeteuk hyung threw me some tissues; I assume my face is full of jjangmyeon sauce…wuuut? I’m hungry!

            “Drink some water or you’ll choke.” Donghae laughed. Too late!

            *cough cough* they all laughed at me and the fish even fell from his chair laughing. Yeesh! And you call them friends.

I took the glass of water Donghae gave me and drank it in one go.

            “it looks like he wants to drown himself hyung.” Sungmin managed to say, he was still laughing hard.

            “maybe he wants to become a fish like me?hahaha” Donghae and Leeteuk hyung clutching on the table like it was the only thing that could save them.

            “yah!you fish! Why are you still here? When are you going back to China anyway?” I asked Donghae raising my voice so that I can be heard among the loud laughter of my 3 crazy companions.

            “the day after tomorrow, I had to film a CF here and a photoshoot.” He said catching his breath.

            “well I can’t wait till the day you’ll leave.”I said eating a little bit slowly now to avoid being their subject of entertainment.

            “ow! My monkey friend just stabbed me right through the heart!” Donghae pretended to be stabbed and was hanging on the chair. He looked like a fish that just got hooked if you asked me…haha

            “Donghae-ah, do you remember what we saw this afternoon?” Teukie hyung asked Donghae and he suddenly sat straight up and looked at me with an amused expression. I don’t know why but that expression along with his grin made me uneasy. What did they see?

            “oh yeah! Hyukkie-ah, you better get a load of this one! Her moves were awesome and…familiar.” Donghae gave a smirk, the kind that Heechul hyung is famous for.

            “let me see!” Sungmin stood up and walked over to Leeteuk hyung who was holding his phone and watched the video. “whoa! Hyung! Are you sure that’s a girl? Her moves are so powerful.”

That comment had my curiosity up. I stood up and watched the video as well. And was I shocked. Her moves were so powerful that it was hard to believe that a girl made it, not that I have anything against girls who specializes in popping.

            “that’s one talented girl, that is.” It was all I could say. And her moves and style kind of reminds me of…

            “Eunhyuk-ah, don’t you think her moves are just like yours?” Sungmin asked looking up from the video.

            “kind of.”

            “yah, if she was a he, she could replace you…haha” Donghae said jokingly.

I was used to this kind of jokes but something Donghae said struck me. Why is it that her dancing style so similar to mine? Is she planning on replacing me?

            “wanna meet her?” I quickly looked at Donghae, his question caught me off guard.

            “uh…well…maybe.” I replied nervously, I honestly don’t know why I’m so nervous and bothered about this.

            “yah, you should, you can have a dance off or something. Haha” Leeteuk hyung added.

Then, they all went to a discussion on what would happen if we would meet I don’t know about them but I feel nervous about meeting her in person.

I took hyung’s phone and watched the video again; I just noticed that she’s very pretty. Her long black hair tied in a ponytail seems to sway with her as she danced. I wonder why we have the same moves…

-------------

i feel that this chap is utter nonsense...so sorry about that...:( this is going to be a short story since i will be working on my main fan fic which is "His Perfect Match?" my Heechul fan fic... story plots have been creeping into my mind that i find it really hard to concentrate on 1 story...hihi anyway i do plan on making a story on all 15 members of SuJu and as of the moment plots for Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Henry and my 2nd Heechul fanfic are currently in the making. i have one for Donghae but i'm still trying to strengthen the plot..anyway that you so much for reading and do drop by my other story..:D

 

teaser for the next chap..the title "so we meet"