Chapter 2

So This Is Love

His mother is still confined in the hospital and till now he is worried where to get the enough money for the bill even his earnings is not enough.  As he keeps walking back and forth seems like Donghae knew what he was thinking about.

“All the bills are settled even her medicines are all paid by me.” Donghae said to him.

Hyukjae just nodded at him, he stands up stared at his mother still treated, a handsom doctor went out.

“How’s my mother?”

“There’s nothing to worry, she’s safe aside from the wounds and scratches and some bone dislocation in her knee there no major concussion. One or two months therapy she’ll be all okay.”

Hyujae felt relieved, and smiled. “Thank you doctor.”

“It’s okay it’s my job to treat patients.”

“When can we moved the patient to a room?”

“A little later you could already do it, I better go ahead, by the way what’s your name?”

“Hyukjae.”

“I see your name’s beautiful it suits you.” The doctor winked at him and left.

“Looks like the doctor likes you huh.” Leeteuk said.

“Please, I already have a lot of problems and I don’t want any other addition to that.”

“According to the doctor we can move you mother into a private room, can you help me arranging the papers for that?” Donghae asked him seriously.

Hyukjae just nodded again.

He can’t understand why all he just do is nod at him since he arrive at the hospital. He was thinking that maybe his presence is too much that Hyukjae might stutter if he would talk to him.

He turned around and walked through the lobby. He doesn’t know but he felt hurt whenever he just answered him with a nod. Maybe he was mad at him; he looked and seen Hyukjae just followed him. He suddenly stopped and the latter stopped walking as well.

“I don’t have any infectious disease for you not to be that close to me.”

Hyukjae frowned not understanding what he meant.

“Could you walk next to me, I mean I walked fast you might not be able to follow you.” He said jokingly at him.

“Go ahead Mr. Lee, just walk before me, I’m just here at your back I won’t be lost.” He said not wanting to walk beside him.

He really looke like he is angry at him he can feel it because of how he isily talk to him. He felt that hurt again when he thought he is mad at him, he just sighed.

“Umma! You’re drunk again? And you haven’t drunk your medicine. Haven’t you heard what the doctor said no more drinking.” He scolded her as he harshly took the bottle away. It has already been a month when she was released from the hospital. She can already walk again that’s why she was able to go and drink alcohol.

Hyukjae just come home from work he was so tired because of too much work and additoion to his stress is is mother back in hi vices again.

“I don’t care what that ing doctor said, I will drink as much as I want to, please Hyuk don’t scold me like you are older than me!” she said angrily trying to get the bottle to his son’s reach but he was able to avoid it.

“No! You will rest in your room you’re drunk already.” He said in a loud voice.

She still struggle tog et the bottle unitl she stumble on the floor.

“Umma! Are you okay?” he said as he helped her stand up, but she shrugged his hands off.

“Let me go! I should have died that day I was hit, I wouldn’t be hurting like this, he should have let me die!” she said crying.

Hyukjae can’t take it any longer seeing his mother hurt he went to her and embraced her. “Umma please don’t said that, I can’t afford if you leave me, I don’t want seeing you like this.”

“I saw your appa he was with his , that bastard! I want to die it hurts so much… I am so tired…” she said in a weak voice.

“Don’t say that, please umma I need you. Is it always appa that will be the center of your life? How about me I’m your son I’m still here, am I not important to you?” he cried talking to her.

He was tired with that kind of love. Three years is enough for his mother to wake to her senses and to move on.

“You don’t understand me because you haven’t experience loving someone and will live for another person.”

“I don’t need to experience love and to get hurt just to understand you, believe me or not what you felt I can feel it twice seeing you in that condition, and appa did not only abandoned you, he also left me because I’m your son. And if there is someone that should be hurt the most it should be me, because I felt like you also left me all alone.”

He hugged him again. “Umma please, stop this, I really don’t know what to do if you will also leave me. I might not able to endure it, please just for me don’t give up on living…”

He secretly thanked that moment when he felt she hugged him and cried as well.

“I’m sorry son, forgive me.” She puts his hands on her son;s face. She looked at him in the eyes and seen the sadness in it. Hyukjae can also see in her the regret which mad him smile even just a little.

“Hyuk I am so sorry, if I became selfish, I’m sorry if I got blinded with the pain cause by your father when he left us… I am so sorry.”

He shook his head, he can’t believe the words he heard from the elder woman.

“I promise I will try to build up everything, we’ll be back from what we are before that’s a promise.”

Hyukjae cried in happiness at last hevens heard his prayer.

“Really umma?” She nodded at him, and he hugged her tight again.

“Thank you umma.” He said knowing everything will change from now on. 

 

-Finally chapter two, I think i have hobby of sleeping today because i did not realize I fell asleep, please comment and just subscribe for those who enjoy this chapter. I wanna cry I hope this is the start of the mother and son relationship again.