Chapter 3

So This Is Love

Donghae is staring quietly at Hyukjae’s picture while he is in the office. It was taken when he was sleeping beside his mother while they were in the hospital. He saw him deep in his slumber at the side of the bed. He enjoyed looking at him staring at his beautiful and innocent face. Not contented by only looking he took out his phone and captured it, oh how he missed him.

It’s almost a month since he last saw him. Ever since his mother was released in the hospital they never met again. Even they were not given a chance to see each other it was not a hindrance for him to have feelings for the young man. He really don’t believe in love at first sight but that time it’s what he had felt from the first time he saw Hyukjae’s face.

He loved from the first time he laid his eyes on his beautiful face.

Yes he does love him from the first day he saw him. It sound crazy but that’s the truth, he can’t even believe at first, but its enough for him to feel his heart beating fast from the time their eyes met.

His thought were cut when the intercom beeps.

“Yes Sulli?” he asked his secretary.

“Uhm, Sir someone is looking for you, a woman outside she insist to go to your office, I told him tha you don’t want to be dis—“

“Hello, honey it’s me Jessica, can we talk?”

Donghae got irritated hearing her voice. “I’m sorry Jess, but I’m busy right now. I have loads of work to finish I don’t have time to talk to you.”

One month after they broke up she still insist of getting back together with him.

“Please Hae-oppa, I’ve missed you so much, honey you haven’t visit me in my place, if I won’t go here I won’t be able to see you.”

She was gone from the other line, he was shocked whe he saw her went inside his office with his secretary following her. She apologized to him.

He nodded at her. “It’s okay Sulli, leave us alone.”

As the secretary left Jessica hurriedly approached him and kissed him in his lips, he did not reply, instead he removed the arms that’s around his neck and gently pushed her.

“Stop it Jess! We’re over! Please stop this craziness.” His patience had already reached his limit with her.

“No! I won’t stop until you come back to me oppa. I will do anything for you to be mine again! I swear you won’t be happy with anyone.

He was left dumbfounded when she left him. He doesn’t know but he felt like he got affected with her threat. After a while he took his phone with Hyukjae’s picture put it in the drawer and continue his work but he can’t concentrate because of what Jessica said to him.

He decided to go out for a while.

“Sulli, I’ll go our for a while if someone look for me tell them I’m out of town or whatever reason you can make up.”

Sulli while typing on her computer stand up and nodded.

He walked directly through the parking lot, suddenly he noticed his tires are flat, he shook his head knowing Jessica might be the culprit.

“That lady! She is so ing childish!” he exclaimed, of all the relationship he had Jessica is the hardest to get rid off.

He called the company driver to ask for a mechanic to fix his car. He want back inside while waiting for someone to fix his car. Suddenly his secretary entered the room.

“Sir, the mechanic who’ll fix your car has arrived.”

“All right send them in.” He told her, he felt like his having a headache, first with Jessica now with his car.

“Sir, the mechanic is asking where you car is parked.” Sulli said as he entered his office again.

Even his head is aching he tried to opened his eyes and walked out of the office to accompany the mechanic that was waiting in the lobby.

As the reception, someone catches his eyes, the guy standing beside Sulli. His heart felt like it’s going to jump.

“HEY! It’s you! What are you doing here?” he can’t believe it was Hyukjae. He felt his headache was gone.

“Uhm sir he’s your mechanic.”

He frowned. “Mechanic?”

He looked at Hyukjae’s innocent face; with his looks it’s impossible for him to have this kind of job. He looked so soft and vulnerable, like he is too weak to even carry a tire.

“Yes I am a car mechanic, why is there a problem Mr. Lee? I can assure I could repair anything that happened to your car.” He replied not liking his reaction

What does this guy think I’m weak, that guy so easy to assume I look frail.” He said to himself.

He did not expect that he and Donghae would meet again. It has been a month already and he admits he looks handsome with the plain shirt and jeans he is wearing. He can see the life the other man is living; he felt a little insecure seeing his own clothes. He just came from the car shop, his shirt has grease on it and his jeans’ color had already faded and even had holes in the knees.

He suddenly regretted not going at home first before arriving in the office.

“W-where is you car Mr. Lee?” he asked him, he wants to finish his job fro him to go home already, he can no longer feel the latter’s presence.

When they were at the hospital, he purposely avoided him because he felt like he is going to die because his heart beats fast whenever they met. That’s why whenever Donghae approached him he gave him a cold shoulder.

“Follow me, Sulli you can leave us, I’ll take care of this.” Donghae said and she easily left the place.

Hyukjae followed him, he doesn’t want the idea that the two of them were left alone but he has no other choice.

-Sleeping Hyukkie Kawaii! Jessica is little crazy isn't she? and Donghae and Hyukkie meet again... what could happen next, fully awake I can no longer sleep listening to Bagel Ni Ham & Cheese by C-ute can't stop abusing the repeat button because it got stock in my hears ^^. Hope you enjoy the new chapter.