Chapter 4

So This Is Love

They haven’t talk after entering the elevator of the office. He first went to the restroom to clean his hands. He is feeling a little drowsy since he haven’t had meals when he directly went to fix the car, once the elevator door opens he was able breath in relief, but his steps were stopped when he felt the dizziness and almost fainted good thins Donghae was able to take a hold of him.

“Omo! What happened? Are you alright?” he asked him. He could feel his warm and soft hand that’s holding him.

“Y-yes I-I’m fine I think it’s the elevator it kind of made me dizzy.” He said standing up.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Donghae worriedly asked him.

“Yes.” He went first and first to the parking lot, even he is still not feeling well he tried to be strong and continue walking.

He turned to where Donghae is to ask him his car, but unexpectedly they bumped to each other, he almost fell and Donghae was able to catch him. His one hand on his waist and the other on his shoulder.

Hyukjae could feel his heart beating, he gazed at his brown eyes that is also staring at him. he lowered his gaze at his lips like he wants to kiss him. He wants to divert his attention to somewhere else but seems like his eyes is disobeying him.

He felt like a bucket of cold water was splashed on him, he immediately stand up seeing the shine in his eyes. Releasing himself from his grasp.

“Y-yah! What’s so funny?” Hyukjae asked him angrily to cover his embarrassment.

“Nothing, I’ve just realized you’re cute.” He replied walking first to his car.

His cheeks reddened, he calmed himself before following him.

My god, what’s happening to me

He went near the black BMW, took the spare tire in the compartment, take his tools out and started his work.

“What a skill.” Donghae whispered to himself.

He can’t  help but be amze with Hyukjae, he can say he does know his work really well.

What kind of guy is this?

For him, Hyukjae’s features deserve job like in office, not this type of dirty work or besides someone that just stay at work and be a good housewife. He smiled with his thoughts.

“There! All done. You can now go anywhere you like.” Hyukjae said fixing his tools.

“Wow! Amazing!” he exclaimed looking at his tires. “You’re very good.”

“Thank you, you’re just not good at these things.”

“Well, I’m sorry if I am not into cars? Anyway since you amazed me and fixed my tire, I’ll treat you.” He asked him simply this is the first time he had talked with him like this, because back in the hospital he gave him a cold shoulder.

Say yes please.

This is the first time he had doubt to what someone would reply to him.

“No thank you, just pay me for my service.”

He was so disappointed, but he suddenly formed an idea to be with him a little longer.

“Okay then, I won’t persuade you, but I’ll take you home, and I won’t take no for an answer.” He hurriedly open the door in hi car before he could protest, when Hyukjae did not replied he pushed him inside his car.

They did not talk ans silence is deafening them. There was a traffic jam, but this is the first he is not irritated instead he thanked that scenery that made him and Hyukjae together longer.

He steal some glances at him while the latter is looking at the window.

“Hey! Are you okay? It’s kind of traffic so we might be stuck a little longer is it alright?”

“Yeah.” He replied not looking at him.

“Are you still mad at me because of what happened to your mother a month ago? Look I told you already, and I will say it again I did not meant to it was an accident.”

He looked at him. “no I am not mad at you, umma is okay so I don’t have reason to hate you.” He replied and avert his gaze on the road.

“If you’re not mad at me, why are you so cold when you speak with me?”

Hyukjae did not replied right away, like he is thinking of what to answer him. Again he looked at him. “I am not mad at you Mr. Lee, I am just likethis to people that I don’t know.”

“Oh okay, okay…” Donghae breath deeply. “I’m Lee Donghae, 26 years old, I’m an only son, I’m a businessman, and I won’t tell you all the business I won, I am not bragging all of them but they are too many too mention. I’m still single and—“ he stopped talking when he noticed him frowning but smiling a bit.

God he really I so cute!

“I like it more when you smile.” He said to him giving him a sweet smile.

“I just discover you are good at being cheesy huh, and why are you telling me telling me stuffs about you?” Hyukjae asked him.

“Well I am not trying to be cheesy here, and you told me you are like that to people you don’t know that’s why I am introducing myself to you.”

He frowned at him. “So your saying I am an ill-tempered person? Do I look like I am making face at you?”

“See! Your frowning again.” He said pointing at him like a five year old killed bullied by his playmate.

“Whatever.” He muttered at Donghae.

Donghae felt like he is back at being a teen, like it’s his first time introducing himself to someone.

“So friends?” he asked him, giving his free hand for him to shake, Hyukjae looked at him and sighed.

“Okay friends.” Taking his hand.

“Yes!” Donghae shouted like a kid.

“Okay, is that how you react when you make a friend Mr. Lee.” He said as he raised his eyebrow but slightly smiling.

“Oh no! Mr. Lee? You’re too formal, I feel like I was looking for my father when you’re calling me that way. Just call me Donghae or Hae.

Hyukjae shook his head. Donghae just laugh at him, for Hyukjae his laugh seems to be music to his ears that he had did the same. Like someone touched his heart seeing the cheerful young man.

His handsome! A side of his brain told him, this is the first time he laughed again. He did not expect that time he would feel that way with just a simple friendship with Donghae.

-Finally an update I don't know why I have been addicted in sleeping lately. Plus I was depressed with the Oricon since MOMOSU dropped again to number 2 honestly I am not a fan of Akb48 sorry for their fans but I felt awkaward with their song >< plus their scandals is worst than what MOMOSU have. Anyways back to the story hope you enjoy the story. and thank you for the subscribing and comments ^^