Chapter 6

So This Is Love

Donghae keeps on smiling while he is trying to remembered what happened earlier at the car shop. After his meeting with his new client he is now reading their contract. But he can’t stop thinking about him and keeps on imagining his reaction after he kissed him.

Silly

He felt like a experience high school student as if he had just experience first love. He looked at his watch, it’s just 5pm and he wanted it to be faster, he is thinking where to bring him he called a restaurant and reserved a seat and plans to bring him there. An houtr after he went out of his office whistling and Sulli his secretary noticed it.

“What?”

“Nothing sir, there’s just something different about you.”

“Really what is it?”

“You look more handsome sir.” She replied smiling.

“Really, because of that I’ll raise your salary.”

“Eh? Thank you sir.”

“Yeah, after your work just go home, I am leaving now.” Donghae said as he waved his hand still happily walking through the elevator.

Hyukjae keeps on looking at the wall clock. After his work he decided to stay there a little longer. 

He is wearing a simple grey shirt and pants. He brings some extra clothes, before he would do that whenever he feel like staying at the car shop but now he brought extra clothes to wear for his  ‘date’ with Donghae his friend. All day he had been thinking where he would be taking him. He does not have any idea at all. He wondered why he never felt any worry or feeling scared of going out with him. He felt all excited like his heart would jump out of his chest.

“Someone’s impatient huh waiting for your fish prince?” it was Heechul one of his friend teasing him.

“Hyung, can you stop teasing me!”

“Well you have good eye by dear Hyuk, he’s handsome, well built and he really is rich, by the way what love potion did you use for him to like you?”

“Yah! I did not seduce him.” He replied.

“So it was like love at first sight?

“Love at first sight?”

“I mean he asked you out.”

“We’re going out as friends.” He said bluntly.

“But it looks like he does like you.”

He frowned at him but deep inside he wanted to smile thinking Donghae might like him.

Hyukjae, dream on! Who are you Cinderella?

“Like I said he is just a friend, and stop teasing me.” He suddenly sighed sadly.

“Hey! what’s with the sad face? Don’t tell me you’re in love with him!” hugging him suddenly due too much glee, he even strated tickling him which made him squeal hearing his friend falling for someone, but the happiness was cut short when an unexpected thing happened.

“Oh my God! Donghae what the hell are you doing?” Hyukjae said as he stopped him from punching his friend again.

 

His eyes widen seeing Heechul’s mouth bleeding.

“Are you okay hyung?” he helped him stand up.

“And you! Why did you punch my friend?” he scolded him.

“I thought… something’s happening to you. I heard you scream so I quickly came over to protect you from this guy.” He glared at Heechul

“Yah! Are you crazy Heechl-hyung is not doing anything!”

“Oh… sorry I thought…”

“It’s okay no harm done, just be thankful you’re Hyuk’s boyfriend(which made Hyukjae blushed), but next time I’m gonna show you martial arts my Hannie taught me.” He said wiping the blood from his lips.

“Hyukkie, I’m sorry.”

Hyukjae just sighed. “You shouldn’t say sorry to me, say that to the person you punched.”

“Okay.”

“Wait! Where are you going?” he asked him. I thought we’re going on a date

“To Heechul-hyung, I want to apologized to him.

“What? No need to…”

“Huh? You told me to say sorry to him right?” Donghae told him confused with him.

“Yeah, I mean he accepted you’re apology earlier right, he said it’s okay.”

“He just nodded. “So you’re no longer mad at me?”

“Uhm… ah.. nope, like I said I am not the one you hurt and just make sure it won’t happen again.”

Donghae smiled hearing it.

Why do you have to be this handsome? Argh!

“All right I promise, so we’ll go with our date?— I mean accompanying me.”

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise let’s go.” He hold his hand and take him out of his workplace.

Hyukjae just looked at his hand. He wanted to protest but he did not do it, he felt like wherever Donghae wants to bring him he would just go with him with his all heart.

-Enjoy your date guys and Donghae, don'y just ounch someone okay? And Heechul-oppa! welcome back!