Chapter 5

So This Is Love

Is it really okay that I befriend this guy? Hyukjae asked himself.  All he ask is for a friendship, I don’t think there’s something wrong about it. He suddenly sighed.

“Hey, are you thinking about something?” Donghae asked him. His eyes on the road.

“Huh? Nothing I just remember something.” He answered.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

Uhm, I guess you just stop the car by that convenience store, then I’ll just walk home from there.

Truthfully his place is still a little from there but, it has a narrow path and he knew Donghae’s car won’t fit in.

“Are you sure about that?” Donghae wanted to make sure, of course he wanted Hyukjae to be safe.

“Isnlt it a little dangerous for you to walk from there especially it’s almost 9pm.”

He wanted to jumped happily seeing him worried for his safety, but he stopped himself.

Hyukjae, you’re friends okay? It’s natural now that he would worry about you. He frowned with that though.

“Hey, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?” it can be seen from his tone that he is worried looking at Hyukjae’s face.

Donghae can you stop being nice to me?

H-Huh? N-nothing at all.” He said after some minute as they reached the store, he opened the door but it was locked, he looked at Donghae.

“Oh sorry, it’s automatic locked.” Donghae once again started his engine.

“Wait! What are you doing?”

“I’m driving.”

“I know but, but I told you I’ll just go down here.”

“Just tell me where you live then it would be safer for you and I’llstop worrying as well.”

He can’t do anything, as Hyukjae reached his home he went down and thanked Donghae.

For the first time Hyukjae was not able to sleep thinking about him he woke up by noon. He saw his mother making some food in the kitchen. He smiled while looking at her, instead of holding an alcohol she is now back into the kind mother that she is. He suddenly remembered when his mother thought him how to cook, so that he can impress his family in the future and of course his spouse won’t leave him. He suddenly sighe remembering his father.

“Hyuk, you’re already awake, good thing I am done with our lunch, let’s go and eat together,” she smiled at him warmly. He almost had a teary-eyed seeing what his mother had done for him.

“Yah! Hyuk, why are you crying? You don’t like the food? I’ll go ahead and coo—“

“No umma, it’s not the food that made me cried.

“So what is it?” she asked him.

Hyukjae did not respond but instead hugged her tightly.

“Hyuk is there a problem?”

“Nothing, umma, I am just happy we’ll eat together.”

“Pabo, you made me worried I thought something’s wrong, let’s go ahead and it before it gets cold okay? And pack some once for your work as well.” He nodded at her and enjoyed the food.

(at the car shop)

“Hyuk!, good thing you arrived already someone’s looking for you.

“Huh? Who is it?” he asked curiously.

“Your client yesterday, oh! He’s here!” Leeteuk said leaving the two of them.

He could feel his heart beating in an unexplain speed again upon seeing him.

Why does he have to be this handsome?

“Hi!” Donghae greeted him.

He was wearing a blue long-sleeved polo and black slocks. He really looked neat and he smells good with his attire.

Is Lee Donghae really a human? Seems like anything he would wear would suit him.

“Hey! Do I look handsome to you now?” he teasing asked him, showing his dimples and white teeth.

“Huh?”

Donghae laughed seeing him out of trance.

“What’s happening with you, are you okay? Do I look like an angel hat came down from heaven.

“Yeah right! What the heck are you doing here, don’t you have work today?”

“Well, I haven’t given my payment for what you have done to my car, I kind of forgot about it. Leeteuk-hyung said you go to work early, but seems like it’s not true because it’s almost 1pm.” He said as he looked at his watch.

“Then why did you wait for me? You could have just given the payment to hyung.” He said trying to cover his embarrassment. If only he knew he was the reason he was late.

“Well that’s true I could have done that but, I want to see you too.”

He blinked his eye making sure he heard him right, but he march through the ocar shop and stretched his hand out to him.

“Give me.”

“Huh?”

“Your payment, you came here for that right?”

“Oh, okay.”

He was shocked when he gave him too much money, more than the amount needed.

“Wait! Why is it like this?”

“Why isn’t that enough?”

“No this is actually too much.”

“Then keep the change.”  He said as if he don’t care at all.

“Are you out of your mind? This is 10,000 won all I need is 5000 won.” Hyukjae looked for the cashier and give him the excess money.

“What’s that?”

“Your change.”

“I am not raised and teach to be money hungry and my income is enough fro me so no need for and extra tip.

“What?, look I don’t mean anything okay? You just did your job well that’s why I gve you more than you expect. I appreciate your job.”

“Eventhough.”

Donghae sighed and give up.

“You still have office right? Drive well okay?” Hyukjae simply shooed him away because some of the people keep looking at them.

“Hey, are throwing me out now? I thought were friends.” He said as he pouted at him.

“Yah! Can you stop that aegyo of yours, Mr. Lee I also have work to do.”

“Okay I will leave but on one condition.”

“What?”

“Can you go out with me later?”

“What the—“ he was not able to say anything whe Donghae suddenly steal a kiss in his cheeks and hurriedly went to his car.

“Yah, you bastard! Come back here.”

“I’ll pick you up at 7pm, see you.” He said smiling at him.

“7pm your face!.” He wasn’t sure if he heard him since he had close the window in his car and had already left.

“WOW! I told you Hyuk is also a human.” He heard Leeteuk speak.

“Hyung!”

“Oh this shows you are also have a heart and can fall in love.” He continue teasing him.

They know that Hyukjae is allergic to love, he never show interest to anyone so seeing him this close with some one like Donghae is like a miracle for them.

“Yah! Stop it hyung, you’re not funny at all!” he said as he went with one of the car that was park in the shop.

 

-Double update for today before i fell asleep. I almost forgot I haven't eat something good since I woke up. Hope you enjoy this chapter and Donghae, for crying out loud how could you steal a kiss huh?

I also want to ask it why are you so handsome Donghae-oppa?(it's just my question not fangirling okay? )