Chapter 1

So This Is Love

Hyukjae sighed deeply as he looked at his mother in a miserable state. She is lying on the floor at the side of their kitchen with a bottle of soju in her hand.

“Umma, you’re drunk again?” he gently helped her to get up. He just came from the car shop owned by his uncle where he is working. Because of their state in life he was not able to continue his studies. He was in second year in college when his father left them.

His father is a cab driver, they always saw him bring different girls everyday that comes from clubs, until one day he no longer return to them and they become the talk of the neighborhood.

From then on, his mother drowns herself in alcohol and smoking.

“What the! Let go of me!” his mother told him, she harshly removed his hands and stand up by herself while having a hard time to walk straight into her room.

Hyukjae just shook his head, he took a bowl and put the food he bought and eat by himself. Since his father left them his mother never joined him, she is always drunk and when he ask her to it, she won’t talk to him and just ignore him, after that he took a bath ans decided to rest.

“I’m sorry Jessica, but right from the start you know the status f our relationship.” It ewas Donghae, he went to Jessica’s place to break up with her. He doesn’t want to hurt the woman but he needs to do it because he knew he would hurt her more.

He was not the marrying type. And with all the girls he dated he already told them about this everyone agreed except Jessica.

She became possessive, demanding and easily gets jealous. So he decided to end it before her feelings deepened for him.

“I know honey, but I fell in love with you, I can’t live without you Oppa.” She said crying with her arms in his waist.

He gently removed her hands. “I’m really sorry, Jess but it’s over.” After that he left the condo unit.

“Oppa! Come back here! I swear I’ll kill myself if you leave me!”

He did turn around and continue walking, he knew her even they just had been together for a month they became familiar with each other. And he knew she is afraid of blood so she can’t hurt herself.

As he rides in his car that was in the parking area he felt relief. Well who would say breaking up is easy especially if there was no reason behind it. The girl is not the problem in the relationship he is the problem himself. Maybe he should take a break. He needs to figure out his own first. His thoughts were interrupted when his phone rings.

Hae, where are you?” it was Kyuhyun his friend.

“At Jessica’s place. Why?”

I see.. so busy doing something.” He asked him teasingly on the other line.

“No, I am at the car, I was about to leave but you called why?”

“Okay, in a hurry to go home, but anyways I need you like right now, I need someone with a creative mind you see this boss of mine can’t decide what design to put on our new shop, and Minnie is nagging me because I don’t know what to do as well.

Kyuhyun and his wife Sungmin own a teas shop, they had been married for quite a while now, even if they have problem especially n Kyuhyun’s side because he choose a man, he can’t help but feel envy with them especially when he them both happy. But when he imagine to settle with someone like Jessica he can’t help but just shrugged the idea off.

Yah! Hyung? What will you come?” Kyuhyun asked him.

“Alright…I will.”

While he is driving he was occupied with what happened earlier in Jessica’s place, suddenly he saw a woman crossing the street like she doesn’t care if something happened to her. He was to late to step on the brake and hit her.

“Jesus!” he exclaimed and he hurriedly went down to aid her. As he saw the old woman unconscious he hurriedly asked for help and brought her to the nearest hospital.

Seems like Hyukjae’s feet have wings when he wandered in the private hospital where his mother was taken, he was silently praying for her safety. He was on the car shop when one of his neighbor called him to inform his mother got into an accident, she was drunk when she crossed the road and got hit.

“Umma!” he cried while looking at the emergency room.

“Hyuk, sit down for a while.” His friend Leeteuk gently told him. He felt like his strength is drained out seeing her mother covered in blood and with the doctors helping her.

“The guy who hat accidentally hit your mother will arrive later, he told me he just went to an important meeting and will come back.

He just nodded. “Thank you hyung for helping my mother.”

“It’s okay I mean who would help each other right?”

“Thank you so much.” He wiped his tears.

“Uhm excuse me.” A baritone voice greeted them.

“Oh you’re here, this is Hyukjae, the son of the woan you brought here and, Hyuk he’s Mr. Lee Donghae.

As he wiped his tears and stared at him.

“I’m Lee Donghae.” He introduced himself, he reached for his free hand to shake.

He did not took it and just nod in return. Hyukjae remembered he was so frantic that he forgot to wash his hand when he leave his workplace.

“I…I just want to apologize for what happened to your mother, I didn’t mean what happened.

Hyukjae looked at him, regrets can be seen in his face, he is not really mad at him, he knew he had done something wrong to his mother is a fault, if he hadn’t croosed the road while drunk this wouldn’t have happened. But this time he doesn’t want to blame anyone, what he wants is for everything to be okay and for his mother to get well and to pay for the hospital bill.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -I can't believe i slept like 9-10 hours today. I almost forgot that I am writing a story so here is the first chapter and sorry for the ugly beginning >< but please leaeve comment and subscribe if you like the story.

   Hope you enjoy the first chapter!