Chapter 6

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara' POV

We are now inside of one of the VIP rooms and happily chatting when we heard a knock and the door opened.

"Good evening ladies. My name is Young Don and i'll be your server for the night. I have been informed of your preferred drinks and if you need me just pick up the phone," the guy said while pointing at the phone beside the arm rest of the couch, "and i'll be at your service. Do you have any other orders?"

"Just keep the drinks coming and if you have nachos please bring some up." Bom instructed the waiter.

"Yes Ma'am." The guy answered and left.

"This place is jampacked, good thing we have a VIP room." Minji said.

"We always have this VIP room whenever we go here. And besides, Teddy Oppa will skin them alive if they don't give us the VIP treatment." Bom said, referring to our cousin, who happens to own the club. Yes, Bom is my 2nd degree cousin on my father's side.

"Who else are we waiting for unnie?" Chaerin asked me.

"Hmmm. I have invited baby Panda and I asked him to bring Dongwook oppa and Han Byul Unnie." And speaking of the little devil, I can see him approaching the door via the one way glass wall of the room, with Hanbyul and Dongwook in tow. And once the door opens...

"I swear Lee Seunghyun, if you don't have any good reason in bringing us here, I'll murder you. Me and Hanbyul should be at home relaxing." Dongwook's voice filled the room.

"Hyung, someone just wants to see you." And Seungri opened the door for the couple. Once Dongwook spotted me he froze but Hanbyul unnie screamed.

"Kyaaaaaaah!!! Dara-yah!!!" And she ran towards me and hugged me like her life depended on it. After hugging me, she lets go and looks at my face. "You've become more beautiful my dear cousin."

"Thanks Unnie." I told her. Then I looked at Dongwook.

"Oppa, didn't you miss your Dongsaeng?" I gave him a smile.

"Dara-yah, you brat!!" And he hugged me. This guy is the brother I never had. My brother from another mother.

"Oppa, I can't breathe." I told him and he lets me go.  He looked at me and hugged me again. "Aigoo, oppa. I'm not gonna disappear, you know. Unnie," I called Hanbyul, "Can you please get your boyfriend before he starts crying?"

"yah brat!!! I'm not gonna cry. I can't believe you're here again." Oppa said.

I just smiled at him then looked at Seungri. "Seungri-ah..." I called him. "Noona missed you."

And Seungri engulfed me in his bone-crushing hug."I miss you too Noona." And he sat beside me.

"Aigoo. Don't look at me like that ChaeCat." He suddenly said while looking at Chaerin. "You're the only one my heart desires." And he winked.

I laughed out loud."Aigoo. I miss this. You and Chaerin's bickering and teasing."

"Unnie!!! How can you say that?!" Then Chae looked at Seungri "I hate you Rat!!!"

"I love you too, Cat." And Seungri winked at Chae again.Aigoo. These kids. I miss being with them. My friends, my true and loyal friends.

"Let's dance." Minji announced.

Chae and Bom stood up along with the others, but when they noticed that I was not standing up, they looked at me.

“Yah! Dara! Let’s go! We went here to have a good time,and you staying here is definitely not having a good time.” Bom said.Chae went to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs to dance floor.I heard Seungri shouting, “Party time!”

While on the other side of the club...

Author’s POV

“Where’s the rat?” G-Dragon asked no one in particular. Everyone’s busy inside the VIP room they occupy. Busydrinking, talking or cuddling with their respective partners.

Daesung who happened to be sitting next to Jiyong answered him. “He told me he can’t come with us because, he needs to go somewhere. He also said it was important.”

“And of course, he doesn’t wanna be with us if Kiko’s gonna be here.” Youngbae seconded, who happened to be listening.

“But Kiko’s not here...” Jiyong said, barely audible. The relationship between the leader and the maknae was never the same again, since that fateful day.Jiyong spoke too soon, when the door opened a person came in,

“Missed me?” Kiko announced. The room suddenly turned quiet and they just loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter