Chapter 5.2

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Club NB


"Hyung, why are we occupying this VIP room. I think it's too big for us." Seungri asked . 



"I have friends coming over." Jiyong answered and that moment the door opened and in comes the friends Jiyong was telling them about. 



Seungri was shocked. "Why are they here?" 



"Because i invited them, you have a problem with that rat?!" Jiyong exclaimed.



"Seungri-ssi, don't worry I have my friends to entertain you and the others." Kiko told Seungri while she's busy groping Jiyong. 



"I don't need entertainment!" Seungri shouted. "Hyung, I don't know what's gotten into your head but you can't do this to Dara noona. YOu have a girlfriend for  sake!"



"Oh. The frigid girlfriend. Who doesn't even know how to take care of a man? Gosh." Kiko answered.




"She's not like you, !!!" Seungri screamed at Kiko. Kiko faked a shock expression. 



"Apologise this instant Seungri!!!" Jiyong told Seungri.



"I'll apologise when hell freezes over! ANd you better tell Dara noona about this or so help me i'll be telling her myself. I'm outta here!!!" And he opened the door. HE got another shock of his life when he saw the 4 girls. Bom has the murder aura in her. Chaerin is full of disgust on her face, Minji looked so disappointed while Dara has a blank look. 



"Dara noona..."Seungri called her name.


Bom went straight to Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter