Chapter 12

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

 

We have hired a glam team to help us prepare for the Chrome Heats party. My cousin, Bom and our friends Chae and Minji are with me. We e of our house’s room into a dressing room. We have received the outfits from Chrome hearts. I chose the clothes that I’d wear but the rest of my girls are having trouble deciding which one to choose.

After I’m done with my hair and make-up, I took my clothes inside of the walk-in closet and changed there. I’m not one to make a fuss about what to wear. I would always choose the clothes that makes me comfortable. It does not have to be the most blinged-out dress in the room.

Once my friends are done prepping themselves, we went out to our cars. We decided to use 2 cars; mine and CL’s. Bom will be riding with me and Minzy will be riding with CL. When I got to my car, I saw my assistant and 4 bodyguards waiting.

“Alex!”, I called my assistant. “Just follow us okay?”

“Yes Ma’am!” I ignored the way he called me.

I got into my car, my very dear red Lamborghini.

“Is this a new car?” Bom asked, while touching the interior.

“Yes. Dad bought it when he learned that I’ll be coming home. I love that he knows my taste in cars. By the way, what is this I heard that you had Kiko uninvited from the event?” I asked Bom while I drove out of our gate.

“Kind of.” Bom answered me sheepishly.

“What do you mean by kind of?” and Bom just looked at me smirking.

“Well, she’s uninvited because I asked them to. But because we are ‘nice’ we will feel sorry for her and invite her in. But not before she gets humiliated first to the point that she’d start screaming.” She explained.

My cousin can be very mean sometimes. There was nothing she can’t do if push comes to shove. Specially if it involves her family and loved ones.

Going to the party took us a little less than an hour due to Seoul traffic. Once we get there, the reporters filled the space by the entrance and there are people arriving and posing for photos. Once it’s our turn to get to the red carpet, valets opened our doors simultaneously. And reporters turned to us and started snapping photos and shooting videos like the crazy people that they are. As we approach the red carpet, they started asking me questions.

 

“Miss Park! Miss Park!” Both Bom and I looked at them.

“Which Miss Park?” I asked them while giving them my multimillion-dollar smile.

“It’s not me, most probably.” Bom said and she laughed good naturedly. Then everyone laughed with her.

“We’re sorry Miss Park Bom, we just want to know your cousin more.” One of the reporters answered.

“Understandable. Go ahead and ask her.” And she gave a hearty laugh.

When I turned to the reporters, they started asking at the same time, but one question stood out.

“Are you in a relationship with the famous Hero Jaejoong?”, I turned my head to the reporter.

“Wow. It’s only my first week back in Korea and there’s this type of news already? Jaejoong and I have been friends for a decade. He’s a dear friend. That’s our relationship. For now. If it gets more than that only time will tell. If you wanna know more. You guys should probably ask him.”

“Miss Park! Miss Park!” Another reporter shouted at the top of her lungs. “When are you taking over Park conglomerate? Is there any particular position that you’ll be getting?”

“As discussed with my dear father, I’ll be leading the Mergers and Acquisitions. We all know that Park Companies are family owned and what’s good about it is the family, headed by my father, does not answer to stockholders or board members. We have a team of advisers that help my dad decide but at the end of the day, family decision is what matters.” I told them and followed with, “C’mon people! Ask me questions about this event.” I smiled at them.

“Are you here as an endorser for the brand?” Asked one reporter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter