Chapter 11

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm happy because of Bigbang's comeback but pissed because I think Kiko stole the spotlight. Here it goes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's new assistant seems to be a pro in maneuvering through the streets of Seoul. They arrived at the photoshoot location in no time. The bodyguards could barely catch up on Alex's driving.

When they arrived, Chae was there to welcome her. She looked at the guy beside Dara, "Who's he, unnie?"

"He's my new assistant. Don't worry. He's perfect for the post. Right, Alex?" Then Dara turned to him.

"Thank you Miss Dara." He answered.

"Let's go inside now so you can meet the team." Chae said and she hooked her arms to Dara's. "You're gonna love these people."

Once inside, Dara was introduced to the production team: photographer, creative director, makeup artist and the stylist.

"You know Xin already, right unnie?" Chae asked.

"Yes, yes. I met him at the club." She answered, then she turned to Xin and said, "It's so nice to see you again and I'm looking forward to be working with you."

"Same here Sandara-ssi." He smiled at her.

"Please, call me Dara." She requested.

"Neh, Dara-yah." Then Dara was ushered toward the dressing room. Alex followed her and the bodyguards were left outside.

Jiyong's POV

"What was that again, Hyung?" I asked Dong wook hyung.

He just smiled, "I said, Good luck with that."

"Why?" I asked him again.

"Well it seems like you have forgotten but, Dara hates you. And you, working in YGE might be one factor that may affect their decision to invest. But who am I to speak for her right?" I thought he was done talking but he continued, "You should've heard what her father said. And you'd know that there's a very slim chance, that they'll spend money on the company. So, if they don't, you have yourself to blame." That was by far, the longest line he ever said to me in 7 years.

I stood up from my seat and faced Hyung, "Why am I to blame?! How is it my fault? Huh, hyung?!" I asked him, almost shouting. But he just sat there on his seat.

"Ask yourself. Who has the most number of scandals in this company? ? Yes, you're not a consistent user but you still puffed some. Dating scandal? Who's on every tabloid and gossip sites here in Korea more often than all of us combined?! You are the main reason why the stock price plummeted and why YG hyung is in so much trouble! Yes, you are musically talented but you're brain is as hollow as a coconut shell! You don't think about others Jiyong! That's your problem! You don't value anyone aside from yourself. YG hyung has tolerated you so much, you don't know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter