Chapter 2

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The girls are having the time of their lives catching up while stuck in traffic. 

"So, Unnie, who are you dating at the moment? As per those gossip sites, you've been changing boyfriends as often as the season changes. Have you really dated them?" Minji asked Dara.

The girls waited for her answer. They know what's the real score. But they just want to tease her.

"Girls!! Seriously? Those guys are just friends. And most of them are gays anyway. I don't really bother answering the ambush interviews or those paparazzi!!! I don't have the time to date. Juggling my time between modelling and taking care of our business in the States are too much. And the managing the business part is supposed to be a confidential information until my Dad thinks otherwise." Dara explained, almost running out of breath, then the girls laughed. 


"BWAHAHAHA!!! Tokki!!! If you only saw your face when you told us that!!! Hahahahah!!!" Bom can't hold back her laughter. 

And the 2 younger girls joined the non-stop laughing spree and Dara just pouted. 

"Tell me why you girls are my bestfriend again, please. Remind me, remind me!!! I need to remember the reason so I don't kill you at this moment!!! She demanded and started tickling Bom, who screamed on top of her lungs and tried to avoid Dara. 

Chae just looked at her 2 dear unnies and smiled one of her few sincerest smiles.

Chae notices that Minji is checking something on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter