Chapter 13

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have some free time and I have pre written some chapters. 

 

Jiyong

I was not able to do anything to save Kiko from the humiliating experience she started. She was not supposed to go with us but she insisted and we were not able to do anything. Seungri kept giving her glares but did not do anything to deter her from joining us to the party. This is a big party where who’s who in the showbiz and modeling industry were invited.

 

I should’ve known that Dara will be here. She’s friends with the owners of the brand. I was friends with them too at some point but that changed a few years back. But they still support our agency from time to time and let some of us endorse the brand.

 

After looking at Kiko get dragged away, I looked at Seungri and he’s drenched with some blood on his forehead. And damn Sandara is attending to her like a mother hen. I forgot how close they were. They were like siblings even before.

“She won’t get away with this, this time around. “ I heard Dara say. “She should’ve aimed properly at me and I won’t make a fuss. But Seungri got hurt!” Her assistant came with a nurse who fixed seungri’s forehead.

“Alex! File a police report. Don’t let her get away!” She instructed her assistant.

 

“Isn’t that a bit too much?” I asked her. “Seungri just got some scratch, it ain’t that deep.”

 

“That’s the problem with people tolerating that woman’s behavior. Someone got hurt because of her irrationality! I won’t let it slide. He hurt Seungri and not me.” I knew even before that Seungri will take a bullet for Dara and Dara will rain all hell on whoever would hurt him.

I saw Alex, Dara’s assistant calling the police. And I knew, this is just the beginning.

 

Dara

“Are you okay Panda?” I asked my favorite person in the world.

“I’m okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter