Chapter 5.1

Hate That I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years ago

 
While walking down the corridor of her school, Dara (as what her bestfriends call her), can't help but hear what the students were whispering about.



"I bet she slept with one of our teachers,  if not with all of them, to get the grades. No one can be that smart."



"Look at her! What's with the ahjumma glasses?"



She just continued walking and didn't let their comments get to her. Her mom once told her that she shouldn't let people's comment affect her. She knows herself better than anyone else, well except from her three bestfriends. Who happens to be the best bestfriends in the world. They knew uher too well, even her deepest secret.



Once she got to her classroom, she waited for Bom on her seat. Bom happens to be on the same year as her, they are both senior students while Chaerin is a junior student and Minji, their Maknae, is in the sophomore year.



While looking at her phone, she heard hurried footsteps and when she look up, it's her bestfriend Bom


"Been looking for you. I knew you'd be the first one here but i got sidetracked by the vendor outside the school . They were selling grilled corns today and i asked them to reserve some for me." Bom told her while catching her breath.


"Corn again? Bommie, bommie, bommie. The ever corn addict. Why were you looking for me by the way?" Dara asked.


"oh yes. Are you still game for tonight? I asked your Dad if we can go out tonight and watch seunghyun and his friends practice and Hhe agreed. Given that we'll be home before midnight. I bet you miss your boyfriend already." Bom said, teasing can be heard on her tone.


"Shush! Someone might hear you. I'm fine with it. Just let chae and minji know."



"I told them already and we'll be meeting up after school." Bom answered.



The day passed by in a blur. Because it's the last day of their class, announcements were made for their upcoming graduation. It was announced that Dara was the valedictorian of their graduating class.



"Well duh? You're the smartest and you deserve it. Congrats!" Bom said while hugging her.



Dara received half hearted congratulations from her classmates but she didn't care. All she cares about is telling her boyfriend about the news.



Speaking of that boyfriend of hers, she has been waiting for his text since last night. She can't wait to tell him the best news of all. She has been accepted at Seoul National University and her parents agreed to scrap the idea of going abroad for college.



After their last class Bom and Dara met up with Chae and Minji.



 "Unnie!!!" Chae and Minji shouted together. "Congratulations!" and they took turns in hugging Dara.



"We should celebrate with the boys later." Bom suggested which earned a nod from Chae and Minji.



“Don’t tell them yet. I want to surprise Jiyong.” Dara said.



 “ohhhkay. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter