II : Together ?

Sorry not sorry at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“T-taehyung?!”  Jungkook was  surprised and relieved .

Taehyung  , on the other hand , was mad at Jungkook for running from his house without a ing note or message . After he had woken up , he dressed and ran out of his house to clear his mind and think where could Jungkook be . Now that he finally found him , he was going to demand some freaking answers , but seeing Jungkook since the last night made his anger to calm down  a little bit .

Taehyung surprised Jungkook by embracing him with all his force .

The  memories and the passion came up from the pitch of Taehyung’s stomach as he started to shower Jungkook with soft kisses as Jungkook smiled .

Some tears decided to fall from Jungkook’s eyes as he embraced his hyung . It felt so good . All the tension , all frustration , all the longing of each others warm , it was like a miracle they found each other in that moment that Jungkook was about to break down .

“T-Taehyung, Taehyung , Taehyung , Taehyung!” Taehyung’s name was like candy in Jungkook’s mouth and that’s what Taehyung wanted now .Leaninig for a kiss , Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s neck with a hand and with the other one pulled his hair , making Jungkook gasp and he then sucessfully invaded the other’s mouth with his tongue .

Jungkook wasn’t able to contain a moan and moved on hand to the back of Taehyung’s neck and the other one was gripping his hair .

After a while of exchaging germs saliva , the two broke away and Jungkook stared at Taehyung’s dooed eyes and he couldn’t resist and pecked the other lips .

Taehyung sighed in relief and let his head hang back , staring at the sky . at least this part is done he thought looking at Jungkook again . Making a tough aura , He released Jungkook much to his dismay; crossed his arms and began tapping his foot .

“Well , will you explain why you left my house today ?” his voice seemed cold to Jungkook , but oh well maybe it’s because he desserves it .

“I had t-“ before he could say anymore , Taehyung said:

“ I’m being serious here , Jungkook. I don’t want you to lie to me . i don’t want to lose you .” Taehyung sincerely  said and undid his arms and grabbed Jungkook’s face making the younger immediately place his hands on Tae’s hands.

“ I want you to be all mine and no one else can have you . I want you to love me despise all the i did to you . I want make love to you , I want your entire being as my property . Because , i , Kim Taehyung do not love Jeon Jeongguk for what he is , even though I only met you a few weeks back . I love Jeon Jeongguk because of what i saw , He is amazing” hearing Taehyung’s words made Jungkook teared up  and tighten his grip on V’s hands .

Jungkook couldn’t handle the tears and so they rolled down his cheeks like a river ; Taehyung tried not to laugh as Justin Timberlake’s “Cry me a river” lyrics come up to his head and so he blurted out:

“ Cry me a river baby “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter