II : End

Sorry not sorry at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Taehyung finished talking , Jungkook placed his tear-dried face on the others chest and wrapped his arms around Tae's waist tightly . Taehyung placed his chin on top of Jungkook's head , kissing it as he did so. He looked outside by the window's curtain and saw that the street lights were starting to shine through the dark evening .

"Kookie , I think it's time for you to go." Tae said and Jungkook lifted his head to look at him with an obvious frown and a displeased look on his face . He then semi-closed his eyes and pouted which Taehyung laughed and kissed his pouty lips .

"I don't want to ! I want to be here with you." Jungkook whined and started faking sniffs. Taehyung smiled and touched his cheek lovingly.

"You know you can't .. What about Yoongi hyung ?" Taehyung asked and he felt Jungkook stiffen at the mention of his half-brother's name . 

"Well , he doesn't mind." Jungkook replied smugly , knowing that Taehyung was about to give him a life story of  'he loves you' 'he cares worries about you' , he covered V's mouth and said :

"No , don't say that . I know he worries about me , but sometimes I don't know if he really does. But I'll keep that thought away from mind and really believe my hyung . Tae , I'm not a baby . I know a lot about this kind of thing , okay ?"

Taehyung's eyes widen for a brief moment , but smiled under Jungkook's hand . Jungkook's palm , he laughed as Jungkook quickly retracted his hand , disgust was visibe on his face.

"But you can be my baby , right ?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook's disgusted face turned into a red-cheeked one and he nodded , smiling stupidly and getting off Taehyung's lap .

" I haven't eaten since yesterday evening because of that so called "project".." Jungkook's stomach growled and he placed his hand on top of it and made and pained expression .

" Oh , do you want me to treat you to something ?" Taehyung asked still sat on the chair and embraced Jungkook's waist .

" No , I just want you to feel bad that I haven't eaten for a day ." Jungkook muttered and undid Taehyung's arms fom his waist and walked to the living room door , waiting for Taehyung to follow him and so he did . 

 

 

For an hour , the two fought with pots and pans , but they eventually made dinner for themselfs  . At the end of dinner , Taehyung walked Jungkook home , interwined fingers , stupid smiles and rosy cheeks from the cold , the two walked closely , shoulders brushing sometimes . Once they reached Jungkook's house , the two stopped by the gate and awkwardly standed in front of each other.

With a hand scratching the back of his neck and a nother one in his pocket Taehyung tried to lock eyes with Jungkook , but he kept looking everywhere except Taehyung .

Taehyung sighed and took Jungkook's face in his hands and lightly kissed him .

" Can you stop being nervous around me ? Or is something bothering you ?" Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter